Chapter 7

Untitled lovestory~

“What is…this?”

Lay couldn’t believe what he saw on Xiumin’s Ipod, and he never thought that by “borrowing” his band mate’s Ipod his confusion level would increase.

Lay unfortunately forgot his one at the dorm in Korea, and after finishing the photoshoot first, he came home alone. He was so tired that he just wanted to lie in his bed and listen to music. Since he couldn’t find the MP3-players of the other members he just took Xiumin’s.

Turned out, borrowing it was a stupid mistake… But should he tell the other members about what he saw on the screen?

Suddenly, he heard the door opening. Xiumin came in and saw Lay standing next to his bed with his Ipod in his right hand. He looked shocked.

“What are you doing?” he yelled.

“I…just wanted to borrow… I’m sorry…” Lay tried to apologize.

“Yixing you shouldn’t do that!”

“I know… I’m sorry… Here.” He gave the Ipod back to his owner then went into the kitchen.

“!” Xiumin thought. “He saw it! Damn it! What if he tells the others? Should I talk to him?”

But it was too late, because then he heard the other members opening the front door.

“I’m so hungry, let’s eat!” Tao said.

So, they went into the kitchen where Lay was sitting on a chair, deeply in thought.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked him.

Xiumin heard it and immediately rushed into the kitchen. He somehow had to stop Lay from exposing him.

But Lay just let out a brief “Nothing…” then continued thinking.

In his head, Xiumin breathed a sigh of relief. But he knew that this wouldn’t last forever, he knew that Lay couldn’t keep a secret. But what should he do?

“Well, then, let’s cook…Oh, how I miss Kyungsoo, his meals are the best.” Tao continued talking about food the whole evening, while the other members pretended they were listening. They were just too tired to focus on his babble.

Lay and Xiumin though were trying to figure out what to do. And Lay was the first one to find a solution – he decided to talk to the leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Lay gonna tell Kris??? Wanna know? Well, then, you'll just have to wait til the next chapter to find it out :P See ya ^.~