Chapter 5

Untitled lovestory~

“Hey, wake up Luhan, wake up!” Xiumin joggled Luhan a bit, who then opened his eyes.

“Where am I?”

Xiumin was so happy that he’d found Luhan. He had been searching for hours, desperately, hoping that nothing had happened to his dear friend.

“Wait, why am I here?” Luhan said surprised after noticing that he was laying on a bench in the park.

“I don’t know…Maybe you were so tired after your walk that you fell asleep on the bench…”

“Yeah, I was…” Luhan said and stood up, but then sat down again. “Sit down please” he said to Xiumin, who then did what he was told.

“Can we talk a bit?” Luhan asked.

“Of course.”

“Yesterday, I saw Kai and Sehun together. I didn’t want to say anything at first, but then I couldn’t hold my feelings back. I called him an …”

“What did happen then?”

“Well, we got into an argument. He said I’m too boring for him…”

“Why?”

“Apparently I’m only some cute guy who doesn’t even have a y side… And, Jongin, he… can be both… Just look at his body and his innocent face… You were so lucky to have him as his boyfriend…”

“Yeah, maybe I WAS, but now… I’ve encountered his cruel side… Now I know what a terrible person he is!”

“I’ve actually really thought that Sehun and I were the perfect match… I still can’t believe what he did… But, how do you actually feel? I mean, I’m the one who’s constantly complaining, and I want to give you a chance to talk about your feelings too…”

“Hmm… well, I think I can live with it.”

“Aren’t you hurt?”

“Of course, but I know that time will heal my… our wounds.”

“You’re right, but at the moment I can’t stop thinking about this whole situation. I don’t want to see him… them... ever again but avoiding them is going to be so hard.”

“I don’t think so…”

“Why?”

“Did you forget? We’ll have our comeback in a week and we will be in China for a month so we won’t see them during that period of time.”

“Yeah, but what about the next few days? We will still be here then…”

“We’ll just ignore them… It’s going to be hard but we can do this, I’m sure.”

“Yeah…”

Xiumin looked at Luhan’s eyes, which were pointed at the floor. These beautiful brown eyes…

Then, their eyes met. A weird feeling flew through Xiumin. What was wrong with him?

“Do I have something on my face?” Luhan asked, wondering why his friend was staring at him.

“No…It’s just… no, nothing…”

“Just tell me...”

“There’s nothing.”

“Of course there’s something!”

“Please, Luhan, stop it. I said there’s nothing!”

“Minseokieee tellll meeeeeee pleeaaaseeeee!”

“Noooooooo. Let’s just go home...”

“First, you’ll have to tell me! Why were you looking at me like…this?”

“Like what?”

“Like… ehm… I don’t know…this.”

“?”

“Like you wanted to tell me something.”

“Tell you what?”

“I don’t know, something.”

“You’re wrong, I just looked at you normally.”

“Ok…”

And once again, there was silence. They didn’t know what to say. Xiumin hated this feeling.

“Oh, there you are! Minseok, why didn’t you inform me? I was worried!” D.O. interrupted the silence. “Are you ok Luhan?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Minseok told me that you know… about them.”

“Yeah…”

“How do you feel…?”

“Sad…and tired…”

“I think we should go to the dorm.”

“Are Sehun and Jongin there…?”

“No, they’re at the SM building, practicing the new choreography.”

“Ok…let’s go.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, I made it :D Here you go, the fifth chapter :DDD