It Begins.

Forever My Love

  Daehyun stared blankly at his concerned leader, who now was trying to avert his gaze.

“That’s the thing” Bang continued. “It’s just been so hectic...this whole thing was completely shocking and unexpected that it seemed to have...have stopped us all in a way” He sighed, quite heavily too, it seemed like they had honestly been affected by Daehyuns accident. Looking around, he noticed that there were hardly any colour to any of their faces and their eyes were tired and contained a painful guilt. Fear had caused them to become ill and weaker; most of their real strength had truly gone.

 

  Daehyun hated what he had done to his most loved friends. He felt pangs of undeniable and intensive guilt. This guiltiness had also caused tears to form in his eyes but he quickly turned away to hide it. All that he wanted to do now was regain their lost power. Back to the true B.A.P.  

On the other hand as Daehyun was thinking of ways to make everyone cheerful and strong again, it appeared that Bang had not quite finished speaking.

 

“We all are ashamed at ourselves for not knowing who hurt you or why.  But im really ashamed at the fact that I did not look after or protect you well enough as I should have” Bangs voice began to crack. A strong lump had formed in his throat but he forced it down, in order to speak on. His next few words were stumbles…

“I don’t…don’t deserve to be your leader if I can’t even protect you well enough. I know that I could have helped stopped this but..i…i- I didn’t.” Breaking point had hit as drops of water began to run down Bangs smooth cheeks.  It had definitely hit him, wounded him. To the extent of tears.

 

    The closest member Himchan placed his hand firmly on hid elders shoulder so he did not have to bear his pain alone.  Though Bang still managed to speak those needed words.

“Im sor-…im so so sorry, imre- im really sorry” His voice finally cracked and gave in to an upsetting sob.

 

Daehyuns tears returned at Bangs sincere apology. He had never seen his leader, the one he looks up to and laughs with, cry like this and he never would have thought that he would be the purpose of it all.

 

  He then reached out a generous hand to him, which Bang took instantly and turned it into a comforting hug between them. They both had their heads leaned on each others shoulders as they relieved themselves of the closed up emotions. It was not something that happened a lot between them, but in that situation it was something that was needed.

  

  The rest of the members watched and too cried as they saw the warming scene in front of them. As a sign of care they began to place their hands on them and gently rub their backs.

After a while, both Bang and Daehyun released themselves off each other. They began to wipe the remaining last tears, smiles also came across and that awkward moment of laughter arrived. Laughter soon filled up the room as each of the members began to laugh as well, after they too wiped away their dismay.

 

  Zelo was so ecstatic at Daehyuns happiness that out of a sudden urge, he jumped on top of him. Hugging him playfully. Before you know everyone seemed to have felt that urge as they all began to fall and collapse upon one another, laughing and shouting as they did so.  It was very warming to come across, a very warming moment indeed after realising all that these friends had just faced.  Soon they began to break the pile up and as soon as the last person took his self apart from Daehyun, a slight cough of the throat was heard.

 

  Daehyuns remaining joyful smile began to fade as he turned to see three figures standing seriously ahead of them.

 

 

                     ----------------------------------------------><-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

One of them was easily recognisable. It was his manager. Who had a very worrisome face but still managed to greet B.A.P happily and gave Daehyun a very content greeting.

“Ah Daehyun.” He sighed as he too patted his back like a proud father would do to his son to show their love. “It looks like you have managed to pull enough strength to recover. That’s very good to know. I have been very worried about you but im so glad to know that you’re fine now. Make sure you recover well enough and get a lot of rest, okay? You don’t want to scare me like that again.” He said and then rubbed Daehyuns hair messily whilst chuckling to himself. Daehyun pushed himself away jokingly but returned the thought with a very generous smile whilst patting his managers arm and thanking him.

 

   The rest of the BA.P members, well mostly Jongup too too, mostly concentrating on to ruin his beautiful set of hair. Daehyun kept pushing his head aside and away from them all, he hated his hair being messed up. But in all of the teasing movement, it seemed he hit his head to back and knocked it against the back of the bed poles.

“Ahh-Yah You complete fool! You ing made me hit my head” He said out of frustration and rubbed the back of his head in slow circles. Jongup and Himchan did nothing but laugh and they too rubbed the back of his head.

“Mianhae, Mianhae.” They chuckled to him. Daehyun too smirked and pretended to hit them but they both moved away and continued their tease.

 As this charade was happening another clearing of the throat came from the taller of the two figures.

“Ya. Ya stop messing about” the leader ordered. “Listen some people are here for you, you could at least show some manners.”

At that point, each one of them halted their actions immediately, Daehyun too even sat straight. They all turned as they began to slowly come closer.

  The first one came forward with a bounce in her step. She walked as though she was presented on a runway. Her figure was faultless. All her curves were shown and she had the right s-line hourglass figure. The y hourglass figure that most girls could only dream of let alone have. Her legs thin and toned, her arms soft and slender.  Her skin a glowing milky white. Her eyes narrow yet big and bold in colour and her lips were a flawless shape of pink that glimmered in the light.

Her beauty was perfection. She would be the perfect runway-photogenic model.

  Though her beauty was definitely not hidden. Oh no she was one of those few ladies who just had to in all ways show it to its best, no matter what the occasion. As she wore nothing but a pair of very high and strapped heels coinciding with her navy low cut skirt. Her legs were bare but she had every reason for it to be if they were that good. On top she decided to go with a touch of formality, by wearing a sleeveless navy top to match her skirt which however did not show as much as her chest as she would have liked. But she topped it off with an elegant black blazer, with highly detailed interior. That and touches of natural make-up with sapphire earrings, completed her look.

 

    All of BA.P were in awe of her. It took them a few seconds to realise what they were looking at and instantly looked away, some took longer than others and needed a hard nudge to realise what they were staring at.

  She approached and stopped just near to Daehyuns bed. She carefully looked around the room and everyone in it. Her gaze stopped at only a few of the members but as her eyes met Daehyuns she stared for longer. Daehyun seemed to be enticed in her stare as he had no clue on what to do.  She seemed to have detected this anxiousness and gave a y smirk, placed her hands carelessly on her hips and winked ever so slightly at him. He gulped and turned instantly away from her, hoping no-one saw that.

 

  “Pleased to meet you. Im Kim Hana.” She bowed seductively. “Here to help you in this case, following the accident.” She smiled sweetly at them all, mostly to their manager. She would always act respectful towards her elders.  “Oh. Please greet my co-worker on this case as well Kim Min Hee.” She extended her arm to point towards the direction of the second figure, who was now also arriving forward.

 

  She did not have much of an impact as the other did but she still had some features that were above mediocre. Her eyes were a light brown and rather immense as well, her lips were wide yet small and her face looked quite mature to say the least. Her skin radiantly white and clear. Her hair a dark brown tone, long and crazily straight.  Her body was not much to drool over but was still very thin and toned but she hid most of her bodily beauty with the use of baggy clothing. She had stuck with formality: wearing tall black boots and loose yet stylish black trousers. Her top was full on with layers as he hid herself amongst a brown/beige ruffled bloused topped off with a black chic blazer and a brown/cream neck scarf. The only main jewellery that she had was unnoticeable bracelets and wristbands. Though the only piece that stuck out was a cross over of a bracelet and watch that shimmered in the light. It seemed precious to her. It seemed to be very important to her, like she had to wear it at all times…

 

   The reaction from B.A.P was quite calm and they took to her like they would to any normal sort of girl/woman they would usually meet.

She stood next to Hana and bowed very slowly and respectfully to them all.

“Annyeong haseyo.” She greeted. They too bowed and returned the welcoming.

“Pleased to meet you all. My name as you know is Kim Min Hee but you may call me Min for short, most people do anyways.” She smiled and looked to them all. They too gave kind faces and looked away after a short time. Yet it was Daehyun who stared that bit longer than usual. Which Min saw and quickly looked away from him. He too, feeling embarrassed at what he did looked the other direction.

“I hope that we would be able to help you to the best of our abilities in this matter and that we can finally know once and for all what had happened.” Min went on to say. The rest hummed their agreement and just as YoungJae was about to speak he was interrupted by his manager.

“Now im sure you all have burning questions to ask but im sure we can leave them to another time. Let’s just let Daehyun rest for now. And we can come back to this tomorrow.” Disappointed, the rest agreed but YoungJae did not stop there.

“Wait though, you were investigating this a week ago im sure?” The two ladies nodded in accord. “Do you not have any leads or discoveries that we should at least know?” He questioned quite brutally, like he had to know some information. The others felt a bit uneasy, but they too wanted to know something, anything that could help, even the manager, even Daehyun.

  Min looked at Hana whose face was expressionless to the question, and so Min took matters in her own hands and answered truthfully to the extent of what she knew.  

“Well what we do know is something very peculiar about the attacker.” she paused and took a deep breath before going on to say

“It seems like the person that sent you to hospital to recover was the same person that either attacked you or involved in the attack.”

 

 All faces were now struck with confusion and more of a dangerous curiosity, besides Hana’s. No-one could speak; no-one knew what to say. The air became tight as everyone gazed emptily in space.  Confusion had definitely struck a chord.

 

 However it was yet again Daehyun who could not possibly keep his thoughts o himself and broke the silence with the thought that everyone was thinking of.

“But why would someone want to help me…if they just attacked me. Doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose?” His face angered and annoyed at this.

“That’s the thing” Min answered. “We just cannot wrap our heads around it; we honestly just do not know.” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again i apologise for the long wait for the update!!=] But still hope u guys liked!=] Thank you to all the subscribers and comments:) still open for more!:) i wanna know what you all think x