Stay For Me

Forever My Love

The wind whistled softly through the leaves. Creating a known hum, chime through the forest.  The trees stood tall and moved gracefully corresponding with the rhythm. They seemed to have overshadowed two very still figures. Both standing completely opposite each other and looked as if all life had been ripped from them.

There was a blank silence...

 

  But it had been interrupted as one of the figures moved a few inches closer to the next. Her movement was airy as she floated towards him. Her dress a virtuous white, though there were a few tears along the sides and the endings had caught the earth.

However there still was an angelic edge to her movement as she moved close enough to breath upon the shivering body.

 

  Though this man was not shaking out of coldness, no his actions were for the fear of this woman who he was gazing upon. However he was gazing in the most loving of ways…

Tears began to stream warmly down his pale cheeks as he took in her close presence. Yet he did not divert his gaze. The other woman smiled sweetly and softly circled her index finger over his cheeks, ending his tears. As she did so, she also took hold of his other hand and held tightly.

 

“Shh My Love. Let’s not cry now...not here” She hushed in a low whisper. “Remember what I always said, my sweet Daehyun. Remember what we’ve always promised.” Her voice now a low sensual tone as she took a grip into Daehyuns blonde hair and pulled his face closer.

Daehyun fell weak under her words, under her cold touch. But he didn’t want her to let go.

 

“I don’t know if im strong enough to… I mean i-i can’tt…” A lump in his throat had stopped his words. He could hardly speak, she was too much for him but he wanted to have her like crazy. He felt ashamed to how he was easily overpowered by her but was too afraid to admit it.

“But you want me right?” She paused and grew nearer so their faces touched. “You want it to be us…you want to be together right?” Her eyes were large in question and had an intimidating hint.  Daehyun shakily drew his hand to her pretty small face and brushed his fingertips against her cheeks.

 

“Of Course I do.” He mustered. “You’re my everything…You’re all that I want. All that I need even but I…I can’t don’t want it to be like this. I don’t-I can’t”

He broke out into a careless cry. There was no stopping his emotions now. She placed his head on her shoulder as she began to soothingly shush his tears. Her shoulder began to feel moist and wet. Daehyun continued his weak whimper and held her closer and tighter than ever around the waist. She too returned the emotion.

 

 Finally all cries were slowly drawing to a close. Daehyun raised his head and began to regain any strength or manliness that he had in him. But his face was too full of sorrow for him to even try. The woman gave another saccharine smile at him and placed a hand upon his face. Then ever so softly she brushed his lips. Her lips were tender and pure, leaving Daehyun to want more but he received the exact opposite as she began to pull herself away from him.

“No” Daehyun exclaimed out of horror. “No not now…please stay with me, don’t go.” The lump began to make its way back but he pushed it aside as he attempted to control the situation.

 

He grabbed fiercely onto her arm and pulled her body harshly against his own. He was going in for a kiss but she managed to escape and swap positions. Now she was behind him and her front was towards his back. ‘What?!’ Daehyun confused more now than ever.

 

 Her hands were clasped onto his shoulder and she tiptoed towards his left ear.

“Im Sorry my dear. But you knew that this was going to happen, there’s no point in trying to resist it.” She sighed before finishing. “But this is not the end; you know what you have to do so that we can be happily together. This time forever.”

 

And with that she began to disappear drift fully within the forest trees.

 

 “Nooo! So Young-ahhh!” He turned and ran vigorously after her. Losing breath each second as he continued to scream for her. “You can’t goo…Please come back to me...please don’t go...” His shouts quietened as he began to lose sight of her, he could only faintly see a last shred of her white dress in the horizon….

 

  His breath became hard and he felt dizzy and even weaker now.

Until a sudden sharp pain in his leg overtook him as he fell from a very large unspotted root below. The pain was unbearable as he lay on the floor, with one arm clutching the pain in his leg and the other outstretched.

“Soo Young…No please stay…”

His last words now a quiet whisper as his eyes rolled back into a state of unconsciousness.

 

 -----------------------------------------------<>--------------------------------------------------

 

“No” He woke with a sharp start, his breathing ridiculously high. His clothes felt moist and tight, the grey shirt he was wearing had a few damp patches at his front.

 

As he regained his breath he had just come to a realisation of his surroundings. Daehyun was lying in a high bed, with white soft blankets on top of him and his clothes were hanging at the side.  As he looked around, the entire room seemed to be stripped of colour; all there was was a generous line of blue across the walls.  The room was quite dark and there was a slight scent of medicine.  Plus all that he could hear was a few hurrying footsteps through the corridor. That and a slow murmur of whispers and snores were sensed. Confused, Daehyun looked straight ahead slowly to witness a classically funny scene.

 

  All of his fellow B.A.P members were sleeping on top of one another. Rather cosily as well. The only member with some space to himself was none other than Bang Jong Guk.

Daehyun snickered to himself and so wished to have a camera to picture this moment. But he also felt warm and happiness as he saw how close s had become. Daehyun had his head down to take in the moment and he had finally realised where he was. But the only question was...why was he there to begin with?

 

  Just at that moment a pink haired boys head was raised and opened his eyes tiredly. He began to rub his eyes cutely and took a gigantic yawn before realising something that was very important. But it seemed like he could find no his words or expressions well as he stared blankly at Daehyun…

 

   “Ahh Hyung! Omo you’re awake” He shouted at him. Then out of total surprise he harshly began to wake the others whilst repeating the same phrases.

“Ya! Daehyun Hyung is finally awake!! Wake up already...Ya Hyung wake up” He moaned as he still continued his attempt.

 

“Zelo-what!” An annoyed Himchan groaned after waking. “You’re always ruining my sleep over stupid-“His sentence came to a sudden stop. “Ah you’re right! Daehyun Your actually awake”

“I told you so” Zelo replied prolonging his last word.

 Himchan ignored him though and immediately got up to help wake the others.

 

  After many punches and groans, the entire of B.A.P were awake and crowded around Daehyuns bed in utter amazement and gratitude.  Daehyun, however, was still in sheer shock and confusion after seeing all that he saw.

 

“We are all so glad that you are finally awake.” The leader said and placed his handsome hand on Daehyuns shoulder. “Honestly we were so very worried and scared, especially Zelo here.” Zelo responded by giving a watery smile, something he hardly does. Daehyun felt so touched and returned the smile.

 “But what happened to me?” He bluntly blurted.

Each of the member’s faces went quite serious now and all looked to Bang for the answer. He realised that this question would come up and so placed himself on Daehyuns bed in order to reply properly. Daehyun felt afraid now, as he could feel the tension that now gathered.

 

“A day after one of our concerts, you went out. But you got into a serious accident and none of us knew where you were. Until someone found you lying after a day or two and sent you here, ever since then you have been unconscious and you have an injury in a few places especially your leg.”

 

 Bang looked down in shame and worry. He didn’t want to look at his hurtful face.  Each of the other members followed Bang in his action and they too looked to the floor as Daehyun was trying to grasp what he had just been told. But there was still a burning confusion that aroused soo many thoughts and questions. They just had to be answered.

 

He patted his leader and reassured him of his feelings. Bang carefully analysed him and after a few seconds he was satisfied that Daehyun had understood and was ok. Bangs face had slightly lightened up and kicked the closest, initiating for them to stop looking down. They too began to lighten up a bit after seeing Daehyun. Smiles were beginning to come across again until Daehyun decided to speak..

 

“Wait a minute though. You say that I was attacked…” He paused and noticed that their smiles had stopped. Instead another moment of burning tension was lit.

“But by whom...and why would they want to hurt me?” 

 

               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey fellow amazing readers!My first cahpter is finally up=]i hope u like and im sorry for the long wait=] But i hope you get the story line but continue to read and you will understand more:) Open to any comments and subscribers-thanks to those who already have!:)x