Chapter 2 - Day 2

Block B: Broken Vow

 

The next day..

 

Jiho woke up to the banging of the wall in the next room. He can hear glass shattering. Looks like someone’s throwing bottles or cups at the wall.

 

“Arghhh!! Wait, that’s _____’s room. !”

 

He gets up and runs to your room. He can hear screaming and shouting of familiar voices.

 

“Jihun and… _____!!”

 

He was about to open the door but then you came out crying. He watched as you go pass him. When he realized what was happening, he went after you but before he did that, he took a peek in your room and saw Jihun on the floor, on his knees, crying.

 

He finally caught up to you. He placed his hands on your shoulder and turned you, you hugged him and he hugged you back.

 

- - -

 

You and Jiho went to his room. You rested there but still crying. He took out some beers and gave you one.

 

“I-I don’t drink.” you refused, pushing away the bottle

 

“Just drink, come on~” he insisted.

 

You took the beer and drank.

 

“Tell me what happened.”

 

“It’s kinda blurry and my head hurts but…”

 

#You were helping Jaehyo fix the fallen curtain. You stood on the ladder and tried to put up the curtain. You lost balance and Jaehyo caught you. He stared at you and you stared back. Your heart was beating fast, and you’re feeling heat in your body. He was going to kiss you. Nearer and nearer, only one centimeter was keeping his and your lips a part, you closed your eyes then Jihun came in. Jaehyo carefully puts you down while Jihun drops his presents for you.#

 

“Jihun shouted at Jaehyo. He looked so mad. He walked up to us and…”

 

#He punched him in the face. Jihun was furious at him. Jaehyo fell on the floor. He wanted to take more of his anger on him but you stopped him before anything else happens#

 

“I-I can’t take off my mind the look in his face. I just- I just can’t forgive myself if anything happen between me and Jaehyo.” tears started to fall again. Jiho hugged you.

 

#Jihun dragged you to your room. He slammed the door.

 

“You said there was nothing with you and Jaehyo!” his eyes are red.

 

“There isn’t..” your eyes started to tear.

 

“But what was that?!”

 

“I-I..”

 

Jihun punched a wall.

 

“I tried not to notice, I tried to tell myself that–that you were faithful, that you’d never do anything to hurt me, that—”

 

“But I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you!”

 

“So kissing Jaehyo isn’t hurting me?!”

 

“I didn’t mean t—” you started to cry.

 

“I thought you said that there wasn’t anything between you two!? That you loved me!?”

 

“I do love you!”

 

“LIES!!” he picked up the bottles next to him.#

 

“He threw the bottles to the wall and said he said that I should go away and get lost then I went out and I saw you. And now, were here, in your room.” you looked at Jiho and just rested your head on his chest while he hugged you. You continued to cry, Jiho didn’t mind.

 

- - -

 

After a few minutes, both you of started drinking again ‘til you guys were drunk. You and Jiho laid on the bed, laughing for no reason. Suddenly, you mounted on him.

 

“_____ wh-what are you doing?”

 

“Shut up, let me forget him for a while..”

 

“What? But but, what about Jihun? He’s my fr—” you cut him off by kissing him.

 

You have to admit, you did have feelings for him. Before you and Jihun started dating, you and Jiho would go on dinners that seemed like a date to you but you didn’t know if it was the same for him. When you were gonna confess to Jiho, Jihun confessed to you. You were shocked at first then when you thought of it, you thought you wouldn’t have a chance on Jiho, you knew his type of girl and you obviously didn’t fit in any of his categories. So, you said yes to Jihun and started to go out with him. You thought dating Jihun would be better, you won’t get hurt anymore and you wouldn’t be in a situation where you have to think if the guy likes you back or you have to chase after him. After a couple of weeks you started to forget your feelings for Jiho but as that happens, problems started to appear too.

 

Are you really rekindling your feelings for him? Are you really letting it all go? Or are you just really drunk?

 

In between the kisses, Jiho tried to speak.

 

“Stop. You don’t. Want to. Do this. You love. Jihun. You’re just confused.”

 

You kept kissing him, ignoring his words..

..Then he gave into you.

 

- - -

 

Author’s Note:

Wow, you’re such a , well, I made you into a lol xD

I can’t blame you though, this is Block B we’re talking about here haha, good luck though c(:

No preview for you guys ;P trolololol

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask :3

Please Like/Reblog/Follow/Subscribe and comment on what you think, I’m open for suggestions and creative criticisms ^^~