Chapter 1 - Day 1

Block B: Broken Vow

 

Block B was having another concert in Japan but this time P.O took you with them. You were excited because it’s your first time out of the country and it’s with the person you loved.

You and the boys checked in the hotel. All of you went to your separate rooms. The line up was like this, from the right: Minhyuk, Yukwon, Kyung, Jaehyo, Taeil, P.O, Zico and then you. After a few days of relaxing in the hotel, you just had another fight with Jihun. You guys have been dating for almost a year now and almost every month you guys have a fight and it’s usually about the same thing. You stormed out of his room thinking that he was unreasonably mad for something ‘that’ stupid. You’re walking down the hallway angrily, unaware that you’re going into the wrong room. ‘Slam!’ went the door. You sat down on the bed with your arms and legs crossed. Then, you felt something behind you moving. When you came to your senses, you jumped off the bed and screamed a little.

 

“Urghhhh…” moaned the person on the bed.

 

“I’m so sorry! I thought this was my room and I—”

 

You stopped as you realized who it was, you crossed your arms and continued.

 

“Oh it’s just you...”

 

“The ‘sorry’ was better” Jiho scratched his head.

 

You entered Zico’s room, you now remember your room was just next to his. You and Zico are like brothers and sisters, always teasing and fighting each other for no good reason. The members of Block B and the staff of Stardom nicknamed you two “Tom and Jerry”. You just like annoying the out of him and he’s the same with you.

 

Zico sits up and looks to you and noticed your expression.

 

“Ya, what’s wrong with you? Jihun again?” he asked.

 

“Y-yes..” you looked uneased.

 

“Oh, that again. Come, sit beside me”

 

He patted on the space next to him. Even though you guys seem like you’re always at war, there were still times that you guys treated each other like real friends, despite the fact that sometimes he’s a complete dickhead and you were a total you get along occasionally.

 

“So, what happened?”

 

“It’s the Jaehyo thing again, he keeps getting jealous of him! I don’t even know why!”

 

“Well, is there a reason for him to be jealous?”

 

“N-no..” you hesitated then you slowly rubbed your left arm and looked downward.

 

You and Jaehyo are great friends, you get along really well, exact opposite of you and Jiho. You love hanging out with him and he probably likes it too. You and Jaehyo have a lot in common, like…you both like staying indoors, the internet, singing and A Pink. Maybe, that’s the reason why Jihun is always jealous of you two. Well, because you guys are completely the opposite. You like singing, he likes rapping, you like ballad, he likes hip hop, you love the internet, and he doesn’t. The only thing you both have in common is that you love each other very much.

 

“You know, he told me that he really loves you—” he said as he puts his arms around you, for comfort. But you cut him off.

 

I know that, I just don’t get why he’s so jealous all of the time!”

 

“Let me finish. He also said that he’s afraid to lose you, like really afraid. For the first time, he’s really serious about something like this. He just really loves you. I hope you’d understand him and I also hope both of you will work this out.”

 

“Thanks~” you smiled.

 

“No problem” then he messes up your hair.

 

“H-hey!! Stop it!” you shouted.

 

“Hahaha!” he just laughed at you “Now, go~”

 

“Okay, thanks again, goodbye!” you said as go out the door. You waved goodbye at him.

 

Jiho just let himself fall on his back on the bed then he groans. He stared at the ceiling then went back to sleep.

 

- - -

 

-Preview for the next chapter-

 

_1_ woke up to the banging of the wall in the next room. Looks like someone’s…

-

_2_ stood on the ladder and tried to put up the curtain. _2_ lost balance and _3_ caught _2_.

-

..Then he gave into you

- - -

Author’s Note:

First chapter, Yeh~  Finally posted :3

Lolololol, le preview….What do think what’s gonna happen next? Comment if you have an idea :)

Jaehyo is still unknown if he’ll be a main character or not. Still deciding on that and if the other members will participate in the story.

Please Like/Reblog/Follow/Subscribe and comment on what you think, I’m open for suggestions and creative criticisms ^^~