The Player….and hyung's dream

I LOVE HIM, HYUNG!!!!!

 

Hyun Joong arrives at his part time job place, and meets with Junsu. Yoochun, the owner and their boss, is their hyung best friend.

“You will work here too?” ask Hyun Joong, smile friendly to his best friends.

“Ne, I ask Yoochun hyung so can work in here,” said Junsu, happily.

“And, I have to take care of you two so well, because your hyung will tortured me for sure if something happen with you while you work in here,” said Yoochun, sternly yet playfully.

“Please don’t tell me that Jae hyung had threatened you?”

“Haha! Of course not, but still, Jaejoong and Yunho is my friends, so I have to take care of you two, right?” said Yoochun, winked to Junsu, make the later frowned . Hyun Joong who caught the act just smiles.

“So, what we’re going to do first, hyung?” ask Hyun Joong.

“Okay, you will help at instrument section, while Junsu at books section,” said Yoochun.

“But…I want at instrument section too,” Junsu whined.

“If you want to switch that’s okay with me,” said Hyun Joong, sincerely.

“I…” Junsu frowned a little.

“Okay, you at instruments section then, Hyun Joongie at books section,” said Yoochun, in period tones.

Junsu pouted but he can’t do anything. Hyun Joong goes to books section while Yoochun send Junsu to instruments section.

“Hope you’re enjoy in here, ne?” said Yoochun, poke the younger one head softly.

“Yah! I’m not a kid anymore!” said Junsu, pouting.

“But you’re cuter then a kid,” said Yoochun, winked.

“Whatever!” said Junsu, sticks out his tongue, but Yoochun only smile and walk to his office left still pouting Junsu.

>.<

Hyun Joong and Junsu finally enjoys they work at Yoochun’s place, even Junsu still pouting while look at books section where Hyun Joong talk friendly with the other workers. Junsu also little bit annoyed by their boss presence. Even Yoochun don’t say anything, but still, Junsu feels uncomfortable with the man gaze to him. Yoochun is his hyung best friends, so really not a stranger for him, but Junsu also knows that the man is a player, a real player who can change partner every week! Not only with opposite but also with the same one. Even though he’s a player, but he really a loyal best friend, that’s why Yunho and Jaejoong can trust him for take good care of their dongsaengs.

When the time to closed the shop, Yoochun tell them that he will send them home. Hyun Joong at first refused, but when looks at sleepy Junsu, he knows that he can’t be selfish. Before, when they have a little break, Junsu ask him to stay with him and not let him just with Yoochun. As a good best friend, Hyun Joong can’t rejected than, because he knpws that Junsu little bit uncomfortable with Yoochun, not that the later is a bad guy, but he’s little bit too friendly with everyone.

Now, in the car, Junsu sit in back seat, already sleep. Yoochun looks at a mirror and smiles, while Hyun Joong catch that glimpse and little bit confused in his heart.

“So, I’ll send you home first and Junsuie later,” said Yoochun.

“Just drop him at our home, because Jaejoong hyung wants to see him, there’s something important I guess,” said Hyun Joong, feel the urge to help his best friend, at least until Junsu can feel more comfortable with Yoochun.

“Okay then, I’ll just send you two together,” said Yoochun, calmly.

When they arrives at the Kim’s, Hyun Joong poke Junsu cheek softly to wake him up.

“Junsu ah, wake up first ne?”

Junsu open his eyes, yawn and smiles while look at Hyun Joong’s face in front of him.

“We’re at home?” ask Junsu.

“At our home, Jaejoong hyung said that he wants to see you, so Yoochun hyung send us here,” said Hyun Joong, wait for Junsu ready to get down from the car.

Junsu smile happily and get down the car, while Yoochun watch everything from beside, look at Junsu and Hyun Joong, little bit frowned, but just for a while.

“Yoochun hyung, thank you for sending us home,” said Hyun Joong, sincerely.

“It’s okay, I’ll go home now, say my regard to your hyung, ne.”

“Ne, hyung,” said Hyun Joong, now look at Junsu, gives a sign.

“Thank you Yoochun hyung,” said Junsu, polite but still stand behind Hyun Joong.

“You’re welcome. See you tomorrow!” said Yoochun, and he get in his car.

When the car drives out, Yoochun look at from a mirror. He saw Junsu hold Hyun Joong hand, cheerfully and Yoochun feel a slight something in his heart, even he still can’t translate that.

>.<

“Waah…our Junsu! How are you, Su?’ said Jaejoong, energetically, looks like not sleepy yet.

“I’m finds, hyung, Yunho hyung?” ask Junsu.

“He’s already sleep, exhausted,” said Jaejoong, winked to his two dongsaengs.

Hyun Joong shook his head and roll his eyes, but he used already with his hyung bluntness, while Junsu’s face looks redder than usual.

“Ng…hyung, can I talk to you for a while?” ask Hyun Joong.

“Eh? There’s something important? About the job? Chunnie gave you so much duties?” ask Jaejoong, worriedly.

“No, Yoochun hyung is so kind with us, I have to talk to you about something’s else.”

“Ah, okay then. Junsu ah, just use the guest room down stairs, ne? You looks so sleepy, just go to sleep now,” said Jaejoong.

“Thank you hyung, goodnight. Nighty night Hyun Joongie,” said Junsu, smiles to Hyun Joong who smiles back sincerely.

“Goodnight, Junsuie.”

Jaejoong look at the scenery, squeal happily. Then the two go to Hyun Joong’s room upstairs.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” ask Jaejoong, eagerly.

“It’s about Junsu and Yoochun hyung,” said Hyun Joong, makes his hyung frown but soon changes to big smile.

“What about them?”

“Junsuie looks a little bit uncomfortable with Yoochun hyung, I don’t know why, because I think Yoochun hyung is friendly and kind to us, but I can’t force Junsu, and before going home Junsu ask me to not leave him alone with Yoochun hyung, that’s why I said to Yoochun hyung that hyung wants to see Junsuie and just drop us together here, so if Junsu ask hyung please support my story, ne?” said Hyun Joong, sincerely.

“Ah, you worried about SuSu?” ask Jaejoong, smiles widely.

“It’s not like that, it just I want Junsu feel more comfortable with Yoochun hyung, because even Yoochun hyung is a player but I can see a sincerity in his eyes while he looks at Junsuie,” said Hyun Joong.

“Wait a minute! You mean, Chunnie interesting with Junsuie?”

Hyun Joong nodded.

“And you’re okay with that?”

Hyun Joong nodded again.

“And, what about you two?”

“What do you mean hyung?”

“You and Junsu relationship?”

“There’s nothing to do with our relationship, Junsu still my best friend, and later after hyung and Yunho hyung get married, we’re become brothers, “ said Hyun Joong, straightly.

Jaejoong look at his dongsaengs eyes, and he knows how sincere and honesty his dongsaeng with his words.

“Aigoo…it’s only Junsuie who loves him? It’s just a dream for me too look the two of them together just like me and Yunnie? Naah, there’s still hope,” said Jaejoong, inside his mind, determined.

“Hyung?” ask Hyun Joong, look at the weird expression on his hyung face.

“Eh? Okay, I understand, I will talk to Junsuie tomorrow,” said Jaejoong.

“Don’t say anything about Yoochun, just talk to him about some random things, maybe about your wedding preparation,” said Hyun Joong.

“Arraseo! Now just go to sleep, you tired already, good night honey,” said Jaejoong, kissed his dongsaeng’s cheek.

“Goodnight hyung, please don’t to nosy, ne?” said Hyun Joong.

“I’m already tired too, don’t worry, we’re not rabbit after all,” said Jaejoong, blushed a little bit.

“Sometime act like ones,” said Hyun Joong, laugh softly.

“Naughty dongsaeng!” Jaejoong poke his dongsaeng cheek, lovingly.

“Just like the hyungs.”

“Aish…just go to sleep, goodnight and sweet dream tonight, ne,” said Jaejoong, caresses his dongsaeng head gently.

“Thanks, hyung. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Jaejoong walk out from his dongsaeng’s room, back to his own room where his fiancée sleep safe and sound, with his eyes open slightly and wide open mouth.

Look at his fiancé sleeping style makes Jaejoong shook his head, sometime he ask himself why he can deeply in love with this man?

Jaejoong lays his body beside his lovely fiiancee whose feel his presence and automatically hug his slim waist, protectively.

“So, you’re not in love with Junsuie? Not yet I guess, but soon you’ll know how lovely this boy is, I’m sure about that, dongsaeng ah, just wait and see,” said Jaejoong, mumbled to himself and sleep with wide smiles in his face, dream about his two dongsaeng together in the end.

Aigoo…

>>><<<

a/n : update!!! mianhe...you have waiting too long for this update... I hope for next it won't this long again for update... thank you : )