ANOTHER RIVAL...??

I LOVE HIM, HYUNG!!!!!

 

Hyun Joong and Junsu work in Yoochun’s place for almost two weeks when Yoochun hire another part timer, which is makes Hyun Joong smile brightly and Junsu smile bitterly.

“Hyung, you work here too?” ask Young Saeng, the new part timer.

“Yes, why you work here? You don’t want to work with Changmin hyung?” ask Hyun Joong.

“No, I want to have some experience, beside that, I know nothing about my family business,” said Young Saeng, smile softly.

“So, you guys already knew each other? That’s good. Young Saengie you will work at instrument section with Junsuie, okay?” said Yoochun.

“Ng…okay,” said Young Saeng, seems little bit disappointed, but he still smile warmly.

Junsu is in dilemma. He relieve that Young Saeng doesn’t have same sections with Hyun Joong, but he also not comfortable if work with his ‘rival’.

Hyun Joong himself feel little bit disappointed as Young Saeng, but he satisfy enough that he can see Young Saeng every day at work even just for a moments.

“Okay, you guys can start working now,” said Yoochun, who winks his eyes at pouted Junsu and go to his office.

Hyun Joong caught that act and only smiles warmly. He goes to books section while the other two go to instruments section.

>>.<<

Break time for the part timer. They spend that in locker room slash resting room with one single bed. Hyun Joong and Junsu opened the bento made by their hyung, Jaejoong. A couple lunch boxes. Hyun Joong has blue one, while Junsu’s red one. The food is the same portion and kind. Young Saeng look at the bento, doesn’t know why he felt sad with that. Junsu take his food with happily smile, and satisfied because the bento proving how close his relationship with Hyun Joong.

Knocked could be heard and Yoochun come in. Join them and chit chatted while sit beside Junsu who move a little closer to Hyun Joong, and Young Saeng who sit in front of them can’t cover his disappointed.

While Yoochun keeps talking, and the other three just listening, the door knocked again from outside and one handsome young man get inside.

“Hyung! I’m looking for you at your office,” the man whinned.

“Don’t be like that in front of them, Karam ah,” said Yoochun, gently.

 “But I really want to talk to you, about mom….eeh? Hyun Joong sunbaenim? WAAHHH!!!”

The young man that called Karam run and put himself to Hyun Joong’s laps. Thankfully that Hyun Joong already finished with his food and the bento already on table.

“Karam?”

“Ne! Waah! I’m glad that you still recognize me!!” said Karam, cheerfully.

“Ehm! Ki Bum, you knew each other?” ask Yoochun.

“Hyung, he’s my tutor when I’m at yunior high, but he’s not coming to our house, but to Kibum house, my friend?”

“Really? Aigoo! It’s a small world ne? Hyun Joongie is Jaejoong’s hyung dongsaeng,” said Yoochun.

“Eeh? Hahaha…!”

“But, you can’t sit on his lap, Karam ah,” said Yoochun.

“But I missed him, hyung!” Karam, whined.

“But you already at high school now, you’re heavy!” said Yoochun, drag his dongsaeng from Hyun Joong’s lap.

Karam pouted but he’s obeyed his hyung. Sit beside his hyung.

Meanwhile, Junsu’s face gotten red while looks at Ki Bum behaves, and Young Saeng face became paler. Hyun Joong feels so awkward now.

“Hyung, break time is over, I’ll go back to books section,” said Hyun Joong, smile warmly.

“Me too,” said Junsu, get up and tidying up his and Hyun Joong lunch boxes, showing off to the other.

“I’ll take that with me, Jaejoongie hyung said that he will pick us up and tell me to spend the night at your house, because he want to talk with me about the wedding,” said Junsu, while Hyun Joong wants to take his lunch box.

Karam looks at the scenery in front of him, frowned. Yoochun lifted his eye brows for a second, and smile little bit bitterly. Young Saeng, try to hold his tears now. He himself doesn’t understand why it’s hurt him so much look at the closeness between Hyun Joong and Junsu. He started to regret why he has to work here, but it’s just one day, he can’t lose just because of that.

>>.<<

Jaejoong come to pick up his dongsaeng and in law ten minutes before the time is over. He met with Young Saeng and little bit startled to know that Young Saeng is Changmin’s brother.

Hyun Joong drive his hyung’s car, and Junsu sit at back seated.

“Yunnie will also spend the night at our homes,” said Jaejoong, to Hyun Joong who just nodded.

“Suie, you’re not feeling well? You just stay silent from the time I came to the shop, exhausted?”

“I’m alright hyung, just little bit sleepy,” said Junsu, covering up his sadness, remember about Ki Bum acted before.

“Ooh, just sleep for a while, when we’re arrive I’ll wake you up, and if you to sleepy to walk, Hyun Joongie will carries you inside, right?” ask Jaejoong to his dongsaeng.

Hyun Joong, once again, only nodded because he already knew that he won’t be able to say no to his lovely hyung.

Jaejoong smile happily. He looks at Junsu secretly, winked his eyes to his in law, who looks at him worriedly. But Jaejoong nod his head to makes Junsu comfort.

So, when they arrives at Kim’s, Junsu fell asleep and Hyun Joong has to piggy back him with Jaejoong’s help. Jaejoong open the door for his dongsaeng and caresses Junsu’s cheek. Junsu opens his eyes a little and smile, happily but close his eyes again immediately while he heard his hyung’s voice.

“Eeh? He’s slept? Aigoo, Hyun Joongie, let me carry him, he’s heavy enough you know,” said Yunho, try to take his brother from his in laws.

“Yunnie, I’m tired too,” said Jaejoong whined, cutely.

“It’s okay hyung, I still can manage to take him to the rooms, please just take care of Joongie hyung,” said Hyun Joong, sincerely.

Yunho can’t say anything, because he also can see how sleepy his fiancé is, so he carries his Joongie, bridal style, to Jaejoong’s room.

When Yunho already put Jaejoong to the king size bed, his fiancé smacked his hand, hard.

“Ouch! What’s that for?”

“Because you almost ruining my plan! Aish!”

“Plan? What’s plan?”

“I’ll tell you later. Now, I want to take a bath first,” said Jaejoong, get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom.

“Eeh? You’re not sleepy yet?” ask Yunho, dumbfounded.

“Pabo! You’re coming?” ask Jaejoong.

Yunho doesn’t understand with his fiancé plan, and he knows that he will have to wait until his Joongie tell him everything. But right now, that’s not important thing, because something fun waiting for him. Yunho following his fiancé get inside the bathroom, which is soon enough become hotter then before their go inside.

>>.<<

Meanwhile, at the guest room, Hyun Joong already put Junsu on the bed. He took off Junsu’s shoes and sock, and covered him with blanket.

“Aigoo, you’re so tired? Sleep tight and have a sweet dream, ne?” said Hyun Joong, softly, and he left the room carefully closed the door, go to his own room.

When Hyun Joong already left the room, Junsu opened his eyes.

“How can I have a sweet dream after what happen today? Jaejoong hyung, what should I do now? I have another rival?”

>>.<<

“Hyung, Junsu hyung is Yunho hyung little brother, so he’s Hyun Joong hyung in law, right? Do they having a relationship as their brother?” ask Karam, at night.

“I don’t know, why?”

“Is that kind of relationship allowed by our law and culture?”

“I don’t know about that, why? You’re not saying that it’s bothered you, are you? You…like Hyun Joongie?”

“Yes! And I’ll make sure that Junsu hyung will play fair about this!”

“Eeh? What do you mean?”

“Junsu hyung is so much in love with Hyun Joong hyung, I can see that, because his face so red with angry and sad while he saw me sit on Hyun Joong hyung’s lap,” said Karam, sharply.

Yoochun stay silent. He also can see that, but he still have a hope because he also can see that Hyun Joong always treat Junsu as little brother. Yoochun never caught a spark from Hyun Joong’s eyes for Junsu.

>>,<<

In another big house…

Young Saeng lay down on his bed. His eyes still open wide, looks at the ceiling and the scenery before, in Yoochun’s place coming again, makes he have to take a deep breath.

Young Saeng can see how uncomfortable Hyun Joong while Karam sit on his lap, but that’s still didn’t show how deep their relationship. And he also still can see how Junsu showing up how close they are.

“Aigoo, mom, why I have to feels this way? Why it’s bothered me so much to see how close hyung with them? Why it’s hurt me so much? Mom…please help me… .”

And Young Saeng sleep with his tears trails on his cheek. Because he missed his mom so much, and felt hurt because his feeling to Hyun Joong.

>>.<<

Jaejoong is already on his bed now. His Yunnie hug his waist tightly, already slept with snoring.

“My baby Hyun Joong really have a lot of fans, Suie, we have to work harder after this! But…why I have the feeling that Young Saengie more hard to handle then Yoochunnie brother? It’s not that I don’t like him, but I don’t want to see our Junsu crying…aigoo…what should I do now?”

Yunho still sleep, safe and sound, and Jaejoong can’t help himself to not smile warmly.

“Thank you that you really determined with your love to me and wait for me patiently for almost five years, I wish our dongsaeng can be like you too,” said Jaejoong, kissed his fiancé cheek softly.

Yunho move a little bit but still hug his waist warmly and Jaejoong snuggle himself to his fiancé broad chest, sleep peacefully.

>>.<<

At Hyun Joong’s room. The handsome young man still opens his eyes. Look blankly to the ceiling. He’s not stupid. He knew what’s in his hyung mind, but he can’t force himself to do what his hyung want him to do. His heart already has one man only. And he really determined with his feeling.

“Hyung…I love him..please, what should I do now? I love him, but I don’t want to hurt you either…you’re my only brother…”

>>.<<

That night, 6 men slept with their own thought. Because of the love inside their heart. Truthfully, they shouldn’t worry, because, love will find its way, really.

 

 

a/n : so sorry for late update...just like I said on my other fanfic, ,y condition recently made me having a hard time to update sooner...please be patient with me.. I might be not able to update soon, but I won't leave this story in hiatus... thank you..