Daehyun’s First Day At The Dorm

It's Just Another Relationship

Previously;

 

"Where is my room?"

 

Himchan mentally slapped himself and laughed embarrassedly, "Right. This way," he showed Daehyun to his room where he'll share a room with Zelo and Jongup. "You'll be sharing a room with both Zelo and Jongup since these two owns the biggest room in the appartment," Himchan then opened up their bedroom door and exposed the spacious brightly lit room. Three single sized beds are neatly arranged in one area of the room. Passing through the short 'hallway' upon entering the room, there was a flat screen TV with game consoles, cabinet filled with books and of course study table for the boys to use.

 

My first week in Seoul. Fun but weird. Met weird but nice people. Looking foward for my stay here in Seoul. Eomma. Appa. Hyung. I'm missing you already.Daehyun thought as he scribbled his 'diary' with the words softly spoken in his peaceful mind before drifting off to sleep.



 

 

 

"Hyung~" a soft whisper barely wakes up the masked boy. He slowly open his eyes and sat straight on his bed, glancing around the room only to find that the two maknaes are still in bed sleeping soundly. Who called me out? Daehyun thought as he strapped off one side of his mask as he yawned sleepily.

 

The giant maknae was cuddling his baby blue pillow hugger with his light pink coloured puppy eared one piece pajamas. As for Jongup, with a sleeveless black top revealing his muscular arms, also, hugging his pillow hugger while burrying himself under blanket like a bed worm where only his head can be seen. Daehyun simply chuckled as he saunters out of the bedroom door.

 

After a refreshing wash on his face, Daehyun arrived at the small but spacious kitchen, Daehyun looks around the cabinet to see what they have. Turns out that the kitchen was rather empty. There weren't much food in the kitchen shelves. Oh, I guess the hyungs didn't have time to do grocery shopping? He thought as he continued to search through the kitchen.

 

"What're you doing up early morning?" a familiar vioce crept up from behind which made Daehyun quickly turned around and it was only Youngjae. He sighed relievedly  and turned his back to Youngjae, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. "What? No answer?" Youngjae spoke up rudely. After a long pause Youngjae simply turned away irritatedly and went off to the living room, switching on the TV.

 

Strapped off one side of his mask and gulped down the water. "The hyungs are just gonna sleep all day long?" Daehyun voiced out from the kitchen as he threw the bottle to the recycling bin.

 

Youngjae simply looked at the masked 'newbie' with an irritated face. Daehyun simply turned to face Youngjae since he didn't get a reply. "It's our off day. The hyungs deserves an all day sleep," was Youngjae's simple reply before turning his attention back to the TV.

 

"You're right." Daehyun walked towards the sofa and grabbed a seat near to where Youngjae was sitting. He kept on staring at Youngjae with his mask still on.

 

Youngjae shivered to Daehyun's gentle yet mysterious glance. "W-What?" Youngjae asked turning to Daehyun.

 

Daehyun chuckled under the mask and stood up shaking his head. "It's nothing," and went off to the hallway leading to the boys' rooms.

 

What was that all about?Youngjae thought as he just shook off the awkward feeling and just continued flipping through channels.

 

Time passed by as the boys continued on sleeping throughout the whole morning. Youngjae fell asleep by the living room with the TV staring at him, while the others are still in theirs rooms, still in their very own dreamlands.

 

Step by step came in a man in his late 20s. He turned to the living room and saw Youngjae on the sofa with his legs widely spread, one leg on the hand rest while the other leg hung down from the edge, pillows fell all over the floor. The mysterious newcomer could only sighed disappointedly and shook his head as he walked towards the boys' rooms.

 

Turning the doorknob of the lavishly designed wooden door, peeping his head in and saw the three boys still in bed. Daehyunstill sleeping with his mask on. The bed worm Jongup who was then untangled himself out of the blanket, head on the pillow and arms widely spread on the bed. Zelo, as always like the sleeping baby he was along with his pouty lips.

 

Closing the door and off the mysterious man turned to the door with the 'Do Not Enter' sign on it. Yongguk's and Himchan's room. He reached out to the doorknob and turned it, slowly pushed the door open. Peeping in, the room looks more like a combination of total 2 different worlds.

 

Yongguk with his study table messed up with some of his clothes, magazines were everywhere on the floor, and of course the messed up person on the messed up bed, still sleeping lazily with only his socks and boxers, hands spread out widely. A total mess.

 

While Himchan on the other hand, study table was neatly arranged, not a single thing out of place. Perfectly cleaned, clothes were neatly folded and placed in the cabinet. Some decorations of pictures, stuffed toys and glass decorations were neatly placed on the study table. Reminder notes were a must for Himchan, them being stuck on a certain place on the wall near to his study table.

 

Quietly, the mysterious man closed the door. "Who are you?" a sudden voice shocked the man, quickly turned around and he came face to face with the masked boy who just woke up.

 

He sighed relievedly and looked at Daehyun in the eye, "You'll know me soon enough,"the mysterious man simply smiled and patted Daehyun on the head leaving him clueless as he watched the man walked off.

 

Who is he? What does he meant by You’ll know me soon enough? And most importantly… WHY DID HE PAT MY HEAD?! Ugh.Daehyun cursed mentally before going back to bed.

 

A/N: Haluuu everyone! ;w; Gosh, I'm really sorry for the LONG hiatus. Yeah. School. Anyways, another chapter is finally up! *throw confettis* LOL~ ahahaha anyways, thank you to those who subscribed to this story. and comments are very much appreciated. Please and thank you? :'D