The New Kid From Busan

It's Just Another Relationship

 

It's been 5 hours of non-stop practice and I'm completely exahusted.Youngjae thought as he collapsed to the hard wooden tile of the practice room. So were the others who were sweating profoundly.

 

They immadiately sprung up from the floor as they saw their CEO came in with a young boy by his side. "Kids, there'll be a new addition to your group. Let me introduce you your new member, Jung Daehyun."

 

The young boy with a black mask covering half his face, politely bowed and just stood there quietly like a statue. "Well, I expect you all to get along well. And take good care of Daehyun here," the CEO lightly patted Daehyun's back and immediately walked out of the room like a boss.

 

For that moment, there was an awkward silence. "Okay! Welcome to the group Daehyunnie ah, I'm Yongguk, Bang Yongguk," Yongguk cleared up his throat trying to unwind this awkward atmosphere in the air.

 

Daehyun just simply bowed politely, and kept on avoiding eye contact with the members. "So where're you from Daehyun ah?" Himchan smiled and stood next to the masked boy.

 

"Busan," he simply answered.

 

Youngjae being the blunt one blurted out, "Why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick or something?". That question made the others all turned to Youngjae with Daehyun looking at Youngjae as well shocked with what had just hit him.

 

What the hell is wrong with him? So what if I wear a mask?Daehyun cursed in his mind but kindly enough not to blurt it out in order not to offend the other members as well.

 

"Uh, just don't mind Youngjae there, he can be blunt when he's curious," Himchan awkwardly laughed as he gave Daehyun an apologetic smile on his face due to Youngjae's action earlier.

 

Youngjae pouted and crossed his arms, "I just want to know. Is it wrong for me to ask as a group member?"

 

"Youngjae ah," Yongguk gave Youngjae a look and he immediately behaved himself.

 

After long hours of practice, they all went into their white van getting ready to finally end the tiring day; to finally get some sleep! Few minutes after everyone has gotten into their van, all of the boys got knocked out almost instantly, except for one.

 

Looking at the moving road outside, the masked boy amusingly glanced around the busy night life on the streets of Seoul city. He was absolutely stuned by the night life, a boy who is from Busan, first time coming to the busiest yet, popular city in the whole of South Korea, Seoul.

 

It's about time he fell asleep after all that sightseeing. "Hey! Wake up!" with the alarming voice, he slowly opened his eyes.

 

"Ah!" the masked boys whined in pain when his head accidentally bumped hard on the sides of the car window, after seeing how closeYoungjae's face were to his.

 

"What?" Youngjae stared as the masked boy shaking his head, getting himself back to reality. Daehyun blanky stared at Youngjae. Blinked once, blinked twice the two kept on staring at each other.

 

"Yah, when are you gonna go up?" their manager crept up behind Youngjae and lightly grasped Youngjae's shoulder making him jumped in shock to their manager's sudden interruption.

 

The two boys blinked and awkwardly got their way up to the dorm.

 

"So so! Yah, where's Youngjae and Daehyun?" Himchan's not so deep annoying voice echoed across the hallway.

 

Yongguk who was on the sofa in the living room simply grunted as he was busy watching war movies on his iPad. Jongup and Zelo were busy playing with colouring books on the tiled living room floor, once again, ignoring Himchan's question.

 

"We're back," Youngjae greeted weakly as he walked inside their dorm, taking off his shoes and puts them in the shoe cabinet followed by Daehyun.

 

Yongguk nodded; Zelo then looked at the two newcomers and smiled, "Eomma! Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung are back!"

 

Himchan runs out of the hallway with his bright neon pink apron with Hello Kitty print in the middle. "Yah! Aedeul-ah! Where have been? I've been worried about you!"

 

Daehyun couldn't help but stare at his hyung's weird fashion style. He glanced at Youngjae who was giving no reaction to Himchan's 'nagging'. "Yah, are you listening to me Yoo Youngjae ah?" Himchan irritatedly snapped his fingers infront of Youngjae's expressionless face.

 

"I'm tired hyung. Give it a rest. Plus it's not like I went up late on purpose. I was just late because I had to wake up the newcomer whom you left in the van earlier." Youngjae snapped and just stormed straight towards his room.

 

Himchan sighed and looks at Daehyun, "I'm sorry for his rude behaviour,"

 

"It's okay hyung," was his simple reply.

 

Himchan gave him a motherly warm smile, "You must be tired Hyun ah, better wash up and go to bed now."

 

Daehyun still stood there while still carrying his bagpack with his cargo bag as he was still unsure where to go. Himchan looked at him puzzled, "Are you okay Hyun ah?"

 

"Where is my room?"

 

Himchan mentally slapped himself and laughed embarrassedly, "Right. This way," he showed Daehyun to his room where he'll share a room with Zelo and Jongup. "You'll be sharing a room with both Zelo and Jongup since these two owns the biggest room in the appartment," Himchan then opened up their bedroom door and exposed the spacious brightly lit room. Three single sized beds are neatly arranged in one area of the room. Passing through the short 'hallway' upon entering the room, there was a flat screen TV with game consoles, cabinet filled with books and of course study table for the boys to use.

 

My first week in Seoul. Fun but weird. Met weird but nice people. Looking foward for my stay here in Seoul. Eomma. Appa. Hyung. I'm missing you already.Daehyun thought as he scribbled his 'diary' with the words softly spoken in his peaceful mind before drifting off to sleep.

 

A/N: Hello once again everyone. Here's the first chapter! Hope you all like it. Sorry for any grammatical errors and typos. ^^