Chapter 4

Love Has Many Shapes

-Taemin's POV-

"K-key hyung..?" I squeaked as I slowly opened the door to Key's room.

"Ne?" Key was folding some clothes. I didn't respond. "Hmm? What's wrong, kiddo? C'mon in." Key said and patted the space on the bed beside him. I went in and sat next to him.

"Umma, do you realise anything funny with Minho-hyung?"

"Mmm... Not much, really. He's the same as Jonghyun to me. But, I guess they're both just not used to staying here. Maybe that's why they're so weird. Who knows?"

"But, umma! They've stayed here before. How can they not be used to it?" I retorted. I knew something was wrong...

"Oh... Yeah... How could I have missed that...? Hmm... Maybe, Minho just shy around they F.T. folks? I dunno. Maybe try talking with him. It might help."

"Okay, gumawo umma!" I said and hugged Key-hyung tight.

"Cheonma dear. I'll go look for Jonghyunnie then~"

I nodded in agreement with Key and skipped out of Key's room. I skipped to Minho-hyung's, which was 2 rooms away from Key-huyng's. The first is the toilet. I peeked into Minho-hyung's room. It's actually a shared room between me and Minho-hyung. There was no one inside. Hmm. He must be in the Games Room down in the basement.

I skipped merrily towards the stairs. When I skipped past Minhwan-hyung and Seunghyun-hyung's room, I heard voices of two voices. One is Minhwan-hyung's, one is... Is not Seung... Hyun-hyung's... It kinda sounded like... Minho-hyung's? What? Why is Minho-hyung with Minhwan-hyung? They sound like their having a good time... I peeked into the room.

My jaw dropped. Minho-hyung was sitting on the bed with Minhwan-hyung. Laughing. Talking. Enjoying. Suddenly, alot of questions ran through my head. Why is he in there? Are they just having a friendly talk? Why? This is so confusing... Why can't they talk outside? Why privately?

I was so confused... I needed Key-umma. I turned around. Seunghyun-hyung was coming behind me.

"Annyeong, Taeminnie~ Wanna join us? Minho-hyung's in there."

=========================================================================================

Ahh~ Sorry, short chappie~!! ><