His Comfort

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

 

No One's POV

 

"No!! Of course not. Why would I stalk you? JERK. Anyway, why are you still here in school?" Haera asked not noticing that her arm was bleeding. "I'm, uh, I was just …. YAH! Your arm is bleeding." Luhan said in concern then immediately held her arm.

 

"Oh. O-ouch!"  "Wait here, I'm going to get the first aid." Luhan said then went to his bag and  took the first aid kit then walked towards Haera. He asked her to take a seat and placed the kit on the table.

 

"Why do you have those kinds of stuff inside your bag?" Haera asked him while watching him open the kit.

 

"I'm a basketball player, remember? It's necessary for us to have these things." He filled her curiosity.

 

"Give me your hand." He ordered Haera while Haera on the other did as he told.

 

Her heart beat fast. *Why am I feeling like this again?* Haera thought. After putting a band aid on her he caught her staring at him. "Am I that handsome?" He cockily said. "Tss. Handsome your face." She said while removing her hand from his grip.

 

*Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding* Haera searched her phone then answered it. It was Jihyun, her younger stepsister. Luhan stopped and listened.

 

(Phone call)

Haera – Green

Jihyun – Purple

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Haera! Mother is here in the Seoul Hospital! Come here NOW!"

 

(End of phone call)

 

Haera froze with watery eyes not knowing how to react. "Yah. Hotdog girl! What happened?"

 

"M-my mom's in the h-hospital. I need to go." Before she could ran away, Luhan held her hand.

 

"Wait! I'll take you there; my car is at the parking lot. It'll be easier than taking a bus or taxi."

 

Haera nodded.

 

They ran towards the parking lot.

 

"Ajhussi, take us to Seoul Hospital." Luhan ordered his driver. Luhan opened the door and let Haera in. Haera was trembling with her hands at her lap.

 

*Please be okay. Please. Please. Even though you're not my real mother, I love you so much.* Haera pleaded in her mind.

 

Luhan on the other hand was looking at her all the time not knowing how to comfort her. *, what the hell am I going to do?!*

 

Luhan suddenly held her hand. Luhan's heart beat became faster. *what's happening to me? I am just comforting her, nothing more. Just comforting her. I'm a playboy, she's just one of my toys.* He sighed.

 

"Do-n't wor-ry she's go—ing to be fine." Luhan told her while shuttering.

 

Haera just looked at him with sad eyes. Then they arrived at the Hospital. She hurriedly went out of his car and ran towards the lobby.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Thank you for supporting us.*bows endlessly*

Thanks for those people who subscribed and commented. *Teary eyes*

OTL, THIS MAKNAE IS RUINING MY BIAS LIST. :))