Sehun is Cuter

I Fell Head Over Heels For Ms. Hotdog Girl

17 subbies! Thank you for your support! :D

Here's chapter 3:

_______________________________________________________

 

No one's POV

 

*Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!*                         

 

"At last! It's lunchtime." Haera praised.

 

Haera patiently waited in the line to get her food. She was glancing in every direction to find an empty table. Luckily she found a table beside a huge window that overlooks the garden.

 

"Perfect!" She said and excitedly walked towards the empty table.

 

When she sat on the empty seat, people especially girls started gossiping and others kept staring at her. But she didn't mind them instead she focused on finishing her food.

 

"Omo! Its Exo!" a girl yelled.

 

Suddenly the girls started running towards the cafeteria door while swooning over the group of boys who just arrived.

 

"Luhan Oppa you look hot!" Haera heard the girl scream.

 

*Luhan? Isn't he the guy I bumped awhile ago?* Haera thought.

 

"Tsk, can't they see that Sehun is cuter than him …. But I admit he looks like an angel." Haera whispered to herself.

 

Luhan on the other hand, started flirting with girls. Then he saw their table occupied by someone.

 

*Isn't that the girl I bumped earlier?* He thought.

 

Luhan started walking towards their table and he was followed by his friends.

 

"YAH! You again?! Are you stalking me or something? First my schedule, now my seat. Move! This is our place."

 

"Sorry, I didn't kn---" Haera was suddenly interrupted by Sehun.

 

"You're Haera right?" Sehun asked.

 

Haera looked at Sehun then answered, "Yes."

 

"Sorry for our friend. He's quite mean sometimes. Come, sit with us." He smiled and offered her back to sit.

 

Luhan gave Haera a 'Don't-You-Dare-Sit-With-Us' look. But she wanted to so she sat with them and gave Luhan a teasing look.

 

EXO introduced themselves to Haera.

 

"Wow, that's a lot of names." Haera blurted out.

 

Exo had fun being with Haera. Except for Luhan who doesn't even dare to look on Haera.

 

"Haera. I've noticed that you're cute. Don't you think so, Luhan?" Chanyeol asked.

 

*CUTE?! Are you kidding me?* Luhan thought then just looked away like he didn't hear anything.

 

Lunchtime ended fast and they went back to their own classes.

 

>>Fast Forward: Dismissal Time

 

*Criiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!* The bell rang that signaled the students that its dismissal time. The students quickly grabbed their things headed outside with their friends. While Haera headed to the school's bulletin board located at the front gate.

 

*Now, time to find a job.* Haera thought. Then she saw a poster,

 

NOW HIRING: Hotdog Girl.

For more info, call *********

Kamsahamnida!

 

"That's it!" She quickly grabbed her phone then dialled the number.

 

(Phone call)

Haera – Green

Owner of the hotdog company - Purple

 

"Yeoboseyo? This is the Seoul Hotdog Company SM High Branch. May I help you?"

 

"Ahh.. Yeoboseyo! I saw your poster, and learned that you need a new worker. Do you still have a slot for me?"

 

"Yes, we still have. You're a pretty lucky girl, it’s the last slot. If you're interested, just come here at our office beside SM High, bring your application form and your ID."

 

"Omo! Thank you Miss! I'll be there tomorrow."

 

"Okay goodbye."

 

"Goodbye and kamsahamnida."

 

(End of phone call)

 

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I did my victory dance.

 

"Cool dance." Sehun while giggling.