Seohyuk's plan

Girls' Generation Stories Based on Time Machine

"Eunhyuk-shi" Seohyun says. "I need to talk with you"

"What's that about?" asks Eunhyuk. "Well, we need to help them" Seohyun says.

"About what?" Eunhyuk asks. "Taeyeon unnie and Hyoyeon unnie!" says Seohyun.

"Do you think so?" Eunhyuk asks. "Yes..." nods Seohyun.

"So, we should plan" Eunhyuk smiles. "I don't know how to plan" Seohyun says.

"I know... I surely know" says Eunhyuk. "What's that?" Seohyun asks.

"Well, follow me" Eunhyuk says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Taeyeon! I'm back" Leeteuk appears. "Taeyeon!"

"Who are you?" Taeyeon asks. "Taeyeon... I'm saying I still love you" Leeteuk says.

"A guy who loves me will never leave me" Taeyeon shouts.

"I'm sorry about that... I feel also sorry for Hyoyeon" Leeteuk says.

"Hyoyeon? What?" asks Taeyeon. "She's the one who told me to come back" says Leeteuk.

"Really?" Taeyeon's shocked. "Yes..." Leeteuk answers. "I gotta go!" shouts Taeyeon.

"How about me!" asks Leeteuk and drags Taeyeon. "I know you're unbelievable man" Taeyeon says.

"Taeyeon!" Leeteuk shouts. "Well, I think I'll think of you more" Taeyeon says.

"Taeyeon unnie!!" Seohyun shouts.

"Seohyun! What?" Taeyeon asks back. "Well... Hyoyeon unnie wants to be friend with you" says Seohyun.

"So?" asks Taeyeon. "You massage her!" shouts Seohyun. "Do I need?" asks Taeyeon.

"Yes!" Seohyun says. "OK... I'll!" sighs Taeyeon

"Massage her to the back of station!" Seohyun says. "OK... I will!" shouts Taeyeon.

 

Massage: Hyoyeon... I'm sorry for the last time. Will you forget me? Come to the back of train station...

 

Hyoyeon see that and her eyes become teary.

 

"Are you sure you're going?" asks Seohyun to Taeyeon. "Yes..." Taeyeon sighs.

 

Hyoyeon's wating behind the train station.... She's thinking... "She's not going to come... Maybe Seohyun just doing noncences!... I must go! Must I wait?"

She'll never know that she's not the right place...

 

Taeyeon's POV... Will she come? I know I was wrong very much... I don't know how to appoligize her.

 

By that time, Seohyun and Eunhyuk are talking..

"Will she go?" Eunhyuk asks. "Yes... ofcourse!" shouts Seohyun.

"I'm still worrying for them" Eunhyuk says. "I want Taeyeon unnie to be back with Leeteuk oppa" says Seohyun.

"Me too" says Eunhyuk. "But that's his fault that he left Tae unnie alone" Seohyun says.

"His mom told him that if he wants to marry Taeyeon, he should be graduated!" Eunhyuk says.

"He should tell Tae unnie!" says Seohyun. "He can't face she's crying..." Eunhyuk sighs.

"How poor they" says Seohyun.

 

It's nearly 5:00 Hyoyeon's watching her watch.

No seem of Taeyeon.

She's looking to her phone to call Taeyeon.

When she look back the massage... "OH My GOD!" Hyoyeon shouts and run back...

 

Taeyeon's trying to leave... "Hyoyeon?"

"Taeyeon... I'm sorry... I was in wrong place..." says Hyoyeon.

"Thank you for coming..." says Taeyeon and she goes and hugs Hyoyeon.

"Best friends forever?" asks Hyoyeon. "Best friends forever!" shouts Taeyeon.

 

"Leeteuk..?" Taeyeon asks.

"Have you think of it?" Leeteuk asks. "Yes.. why didn't you tell me the truth?" Taeyeon asks.

"I have no idea to watch you cry" says Leeteuk.

"You're wrong... that made me cried!" says taeyeon. "So?"

"I still love you.. You know I'm honest..." says Taeyeon. "So... will you be my next valentime?" asks Taeyeon.

"Ofcourse!" Taeyeon says.

"Meet you tonight at my house! There'll be a party" says Taeyeon. "OK" smiles Leeteuk.

 

"Cheer!!!" shouts Eunhyuk... "For our endless love!!!" Leeteuk shouts.

"For our endless friendship!" Hyoyeon says and Taeyeon smiles.

"Cheers!!" Every one in the room shout!!!!!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

How's my fanfic?

There'll be Sunsic couple after this...

Yoonfany will follow after that!