Starting point?

Girls' Generation Stories Based on Time Machine

"Tiffany- unnie!" shouts Yoona.

"Hey! Yoona! You're late!" Tiffany give an eye smile to Yoona.

"Sorry..." Yoona makes a puppy face...

"It's OK... then... I've heard about your wedding.." Tiffany says brightly...

"OH! Really?" Yoona looks Tiffany strangly... "Yes... Hyoyeon told me" Tiffany says.

"I want to listen about your oppa!" Yoona smiles... "That guy? We broke up" says Tiffany.

"What! Why?" asks Yoona... "Because he doesn't love me more" says Tiffany.

"Do you believe that?" asks Yoona. "I have no idea..." sighs Tiffany with flowing tears.

"No! You have to know it! He loves you very much! ... Although I have never seen him before" Yoona sighs.

"I know... I know that he loves me" sighs Tiffany.

"OK... I'll talk with him" says Yoona.. "No! Please don't!" shouts Tiffany. "Why unnie?" asks Yoona.

"Everything is over" cries Tiffany...

"Does Hyoyeon know this?" Yoona asks. "Don't tell her! She's worse than you!" Tiffany says.

"OK... I'm sorry for this" says Yoona.

"No... you have no fault!" sighs Tiffany. "Let's go shopping!" Yoona shouts. "That's a great idea!" Tiffany smiles.

"Yah! Choi Siwon! You have to show your girl!" says Hyoyeon.

"What? I don't even know her name!" Siwon shouts. "Really? Sorry... how pooring..." says Hyoyeon like teasing him...

"That's real!" Siwon looks her... "OK... Don't look to me like that!" Hyoyeon shouts "That's not me that who doesn't know the name of the person who i love" says Hyoyeon.

"Yah!" Siwon shouts... "I'm curious that you love her at your first sight!" Hyoyeon smiles.

"YEs... that's true... I know you don't understand" says Siwon smiling... "Yah! That's not my fault that I don't have a boyfriend!" says Hyoyeon.

"By the way, do you heard about Yoona?" asks Hyoyeon. "Yoona? Who's Yoona?" asks Siwon.

"Well, she's Tiffany's bestfriend! She is going to marry" says Hyoyeon.

"I don't know her!" says Siwon. "You need to know! Cuz you can be the bestman in her wedding" says Hyoyeon.

"Why?" asks Siwon. "Well, Tiffany is planning all the wedding plan!" says Hyoyeon.

"Really?" asks Siwon. "Yes... I may be the bride maid!" says Hyoyeon.

"Hey!" Wooyoung shouts with his appearance. "Wooyoung!" Hyoyeon shouts.

"I've heard about you!" Siwon says.

"Really?" Wooyoung asks dragging one of the glass on the table...

"Are you going to drink?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Yes... a little" sighs Wooyoung. "Follow your heart man!" shouts Siwon

"I want to... but... I don't want her hurt" says Wooyoung...

"Why?" asks Hyoyeon. "Well, do you know my sister?" asks Wooyoung. "Krystal?"

"Yes... she knows everything about us and she's trying to make her hurt in many ways..." says Wooyoung

"So... is that a reason?" Hyoyeon asks.

"Not that much... and she loves Yoona very much." says Wooyoung. "Yah! Jung Wooyoung! It's not the real reason right?" asks Siwon.

"Yes... you can't lie to us!" shouts Hyoyeon.

"No! That's true!" shouts Wooyoung...

 

At friends meeting...

"Yoona!!" Tiffany arrives.

"Hurry up!" Yoona waves... When Tiffany looks to the table,

Hyoyeon, Yoona and... Wooyoung?

Tiffany becomes suprised... "Wooyoung-shi?"

"Do you know Wooyoung?" Yoona asks. "Yes..."

"How"?" Hyoyeon asks. "Senior at high school" says Tiffany. "Yes..." Wooyoung agrees.

"Let's eat..." Yoona smiles.

"Wait! Isn't it Siwon there?" asks Hyoyeon pointing to the enterance...

"Yes! Call him!" shouts Wooyoung... "Who's he?" asks Yoona. "We'll introduce him to you... you must know him

"Hi Tiffany!" Siwon says "Hi!" Tiffany smiles back. "Meet Yoona..." Hyoyeon introduces.

"Yoona?" Siwon's shocked... she's the one he met!

"Hi! I'm Im Yoona" Yoona gives hima hand. "I'm Choi Siwon"

"So... we can say she's the one who's going to marry Wooyoung" Hyoyeon says.

Siwon, Wooyoung and Tiffany become sad. Although Yoona doesn't know it, clever girl, Hyoyeon notices it...

After some hours...

"Let's go home!" Yoona says. "It's too late to go home" Hyoyeon sighs.

"Yes... I'll go back with Hyoyeon" Yoona says. "Wooyoung shi... Please send back Tiffany because she lives near you" Yoona smiles.

"It's OK... I will go alone" Tiffany disagree Yoona's advise. "Please! Let me help you" says Yoona.

"OK..." sighs Tiffany. "Siwon, Why are you not talking?" asks Hyoyeon.

"Nothing..." Siwon smiles "Gonna go!" he runs away... "He's a little strange" says Hyoyeon.

"Yes..." agrees Wooyoung. "Not only him but also you two are strange" Yoona jokes.

 

In Wooyoung's car... everthing is silent...

"Is this the real reason?" asks Tiffany.

"Shut up" Wooyoung says. "So you leave me because of Yoona?" Tiffany asks.

"Didn't I say you to shut up?" Wooyoung shouts.