Happy Anniversary

It's over
The day has finally come. The day you and your boyfriends relationship became 11 months strong. Prior to today, you and Jay have been constantly arguing. Both of your schedules were clashing, and he was on and off tour. You barely got to see each other for a little under a month. But today was gonna fix all that :). *Just be my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend my girl* Jays specialized ringtone played. Just the thought of your boyfriend calling made you smile...."Hey baby"you say as you pick up the phone. "Hey angel"he replied. His silky voice wrapped around you over the phone. "Happy Anniversary baby, I love you"he said. You started to blush. "I love you too Jay, and Happy Anniversary"you said.....He took a deep sigh, and you could tell something was wrong..."Baby, whats wrong?"you ask...He says nothing.. You sit up from your bed, now concerned. "Jay?"you ask. "Look...Dont worry baby, I just have to finish a couple of shots for this video"he finally says..."Ohh" you reply. Now you see why he didn't want to tell you. It was suppose to be your night together. He chuckled. "See I knew you were going to worry. I'll be done before our reservations, I promise...Oh! Gotta go, I love you bye!"he says as he hangs up. You roll your eyes in disbelief. He better be on time you say to yourself, and head to the shower to get ready....