Hi there...

Let’s play the game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin turned back and saw a half guy with a curious face.  Shw blinked fro awhile.

“AAHHHHHH…” she screamed.

“hey.. why the hell are you screaming?” that guy said as he covered Sungmin mouth prevent her to scream.

“whhhhouhh aresss yyouuee….” Sungmin murmured. “what?” that guy asked again.

 “mhwaaaa… lethhg meehh goouuuhh..”

 “shhh….” Kyuhyun murmured prevent her to scream again.

 

“hey… what’s happening here?” a guy stare at them.

“ugh.. Cho… please… this is not Sate-Nite right?” that guy said again. He rolled his eyes.

“uumm….” Sungmin keep try to scream.

“ugh… go find other room..” Yesung said again. Kyuhyun sighed.

“I don’t know hyung, she came here then screamed like crazy…. I don’t even know who is she..” Kyuhyun said but then he scream in pain cause Sungmin bit his finger. “arrgghhh… what happen to you, seriously?” Kyuhyun asked as he his finger. Sungmin ran to Yesung.

 

“help me…” Sungmin said as she hugged Yesung tight.

oh.. she’s your girlfriend? How annoying!” Kyuhyun said.

“hey… listen this Cho,I don’t know her…”

“then… who the hell is she?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. “why she hug you?? Or…” Kyuhyun said in horror face. ‘this girl is insane’ he thought

Yesung just shook his head. “eum.. miss… what are you doing here? And why did you scream? And… hug me?” Yesung asked.

“help me…” Sungmin said after she saw Kyuhyun. She then buried her face on Yesung’s embrace again.

“wait… I think I know it…” Yesung said then he let a sigh. “miss.. I cant breathe..”

Kyuhyun stare at him waiting for him.

“put.. some cloth first… i.. think.. she’s afraid of you..” Yesung said. Kyuhyun eyes widen “afraid?”

“Cho.. please… I cant breathe…” Yesung said as Sungmin tighten her hug on Yesung.

“fine..” Kyuhyun said sarcastically as he walked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun just went out from the cloth room. He saw Yesung was reading a book. He looked around but he couldn’t find Sungmin.

“where’s that freak girl?”

“she went out.. without say anything… “ Yesung said with his eyes locked on his book.

“what a freak girl…” Kyuhyun said. He the TV and watch random show.

“hhmm..” Yesung just hmmed as his answer.

“but… hyung… have you seen her before?”

“no..”

“hmm.. she’s new? She doesn’t even know me…”

“maybe…” Yesung said. His eyes still locked to his book.

“damn.. hyung! At least, answer my question seriously please…” Kyuhyun said as he threw a pillow to him. “ouch..” Yesung stare at him.

“is this a big problem?” Yesung said finally looked at him.

“better..” Kyuhyun murmured.

“what?”

“forget it…” Kyuhyun said as he walked out from his shared room with Yesung.

“where are you going Cho?”

“Looking fro some fresh air….” Kyuhyun said as he walked to the school park.

He sat on a bench.

“who are you freak girl?” Kyuhyun murmured.

“well, she’s just one of my fans… maybe…”

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter