So close ...

Love's Signs

*Dongho's POV*

"I li..........." I heard Alexander say. Wait. He likes Min Jee? Is he going to confess that he likes her? I need to stop him. But why? And how? Ugh I'm confused right now.

"Croak."

"Hm?" I raised my brow. Then an idea popped.

"This would be perfect. Muahahahahahah." I grinned evilly.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*Your POV*
 
"You what?" I my ice cream as I waited for Xander to say what he wanted to say. I was curious of what would he tell me.
 
"Look out!!!!" Somebody shouted. Wait. That voice sounds familiar! I turned my head only to see a frog flying towards me. A FROG. I. HATE. FROGS. MORE. THAN. ANYTHING.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF ME!!!! GET IT OFF!!!!!!" I was jumping around frantically to get the thing away from me until I crashed on Xander and we both landed on the ground. He was now on top of me.
 
He stared at my eyes. I stared back. 
 
He neared his lips to mine, attempting to kiss me. I tilted my head to the other side and avoided it. 
 
"What are you trying to do, Xander?!" I managed to stand up.
 
"Listen Min Jee-ah," he spoke, "I've been keeping this for a long time and I just can't hide it no longer."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Can't you see it? I LIKE YOU MIN JEE-AH! I LIKE YOU!" He blurted out.
 
And from that moment, I became speechless.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*Dongho's POV*
 
"Can't you see it? I LIKE YOU MIN JEE-AH! I LIKE YOU!"  So he really likes her. Ouch. This painful feeling in my chest is back again. As I kept on staring at the both of them, the pain gradually increases. And the vision of the two of them almost kissing kept flashing on my mind. 
 
"Aish! Could it be that she likes him back? Should I just go home? Ugh! This is stupid."  
 
I decided to walk back home and just forget about all of this. 
 
Crap. My eyes are misty. Ugh what is this feeling?!
 
God, I changed a lot since I met that girl.
 
 

UPDATED FOR OF MY SARANGS @Kyudream and @fantasticellison and to all readers ofc

and special thanks to my BFF for giving me ideas for this fiction <333

Don't forget to comment! ^^~

P.S.: I'd appreciate it if you comment! Well, not the "update soon" kind of comment though. 

Keep on supporting! LOVELOTS ! :*