Night Date

Forever Be With You

Chaerin's POV

I was already in class,waiting for the lesson to start.There were four types of group in this class.One is the loner group like me because I don't like to interact with others.The second one is the werewolves group.Third group is the zombies.The last one is the humans.This college was actually meant for only humans but somehow people like me got into the school because of our fake identities.So,the students in this collage believed that we were all humans without any suspicion.

 

 

Ms Park finally entered the class and I smiled to her as a greeting.She smiled back to me and said,"We have a new student today.Her name is Gong Minji.Please welcome her."

 

 

I was really shocked and happy at the same time.Why did she not tell me that she was entering this college.Minzy bowed at the class and took a seat beside me."What are you doing here?"I whispered to her.

 

 

"Remember Bom unnie?She applied me to this school because of my talent,"she replied back to me.I nodded and we paid attention to class.

 

 

After class,I waited for Ms Park outside of class.Minzy had another class so she had to go."You don't have to wait for me Chaerin,"Ms Park said as she got out of the room.

 

 

"It's okay.I don't have any class until 10,"I said bluntly.

 

 

"But I have a class now,"Ms Park said and walked ahead of me.

 

 

"How about we hang out tonight at 8?"I asked.

 

 

Ms Park turned around and tilted her.I chuckled and said to her slowly,"Why...don't we...hang-"

 

 

"I get it.Where do we meet?"Ms Park asked and looked at her watch.She must be late right now.

 

 

"At the park,"I replied and waved to her.

 

 

"Don't be late!"she shouted and I smiled.

 

 

"I won't,"I said to myself.

 

 

I was waiting for Minzy at the school gate.She came rushing to me and dragged me away.She was too fast that I held onto her hand tightly and stopped her from walking.

 

 

"Why are you rushing?"I asked her.

 

 

"I promised Bom unnie to meet her at 2 and bow it's 2.15,"Minzy said quickly and dragged me again.

 

 

-

"I'm sorry I'm late unnie,"Minzy said and bowed.

 

 

"It's okay.I've just arrived too,"the red haired girl said.

 

 

"This is Chaerin unnie,"Minzy introduced me.

 

 

I smiled to Bom and bowed."You're the student Dara always talk about.Nice to meet you.I am Park Bom,"Bom said and smiled.

 

 

"You mean Ms Park?"I said in confusion.

 

 

"Yeah,"Bom said.

 

 

It was finally 8pm.I dressed up nicely and drove to the park.I saw Ms Park waiting really patiently for me.Her hands were wrapped and she seemed to be shivering.I quickly got out of the car and took off my jacket.

 

 

"Shall we go now?"I asked Ms Park as I put the jacket on her.She nodded and followed me to my car.

 

 

"Where do you want to eat Ms Park?"I asked as I drove around Seoul.

 

 

"I want to eat ramen,"Ms Park replied and smiled.

 

 

I nodded and drove to my favourite ramen restaurant.

 

 

"This place looks expensive for a ramen restaurant,"Ms Park said as she looked around.

 

 

"My cousin owns this shop with her girlfriend,"I said and sat at the front of the counter.

 

 

"C...Chaerin!"my cousin,Sunny,said happily."You've brought along a friend this time."

 

 

"I'll have the usual and give her meal 2 okay?"I said to Sunny.

 

 

"Alright!"Sunny said and went to the kitchen.

 

 

Ms Park finally sat down and looked at me.I was feeling awkward and finally said,"W-why are you staring at me like that?"

 

 

Ms Park shook her head."It's nothing.You actually look different in the dark.You look much more paler,"she said.

 

 

"My skin has always been this pale,"I said quickly.

 

 

Ms Park only nodded.The food finally arrived and we ate in silence.

 

 

"Thanks for the food Chaerin!"Ms Park said happily.

 

 

"No problem.Want to go for a walk?"I asked.

 

 

"Sorry Chaerin.I have to go home now.I've got some marking to do,"Ms Park said.She looked like She was lying but I shrugged it off.

 

 

"See you tomorrow then,"I said and said goodbye to her.