CL v.s Dara

Forever Be With You

Dara's POV

I was really sad to leave Chaerin straight after dinner but my need to kill a vampire was eating me up.Chaerin wanted to send me home but I declined the offer and walked home instead.

 

"Where were you Dara?Your team members had been waiting for you since just now,"Bom said angrily.I looked at the couch and saw my brother,Sanghyun who is also known as Thunder, and Seohyun sitting quietly doing nothing.

 

"I'll get changed as fast as I could.Be right back,"I said and ran to my room.

 

"If you're late again you have to buy sweet potatoes for her,"Sanghyun said to me and pointed at Seohyun.He stood up from the couch and walked away.I looked at Seohyun.She looked confused."Let's go maknae,"I said and she nodded.

 

"Sanghyun,you go left.Seohyun and I will go right,"I said.

 

Sanghyun nodded and ran to the right."Let's go now Seohyun,"I said.

 

We were now hiding behind a bush.We heard a rustling noise and prepared for an attack.I looked up and saw that the person was attacking another person."I need your help,"the other person said.It turned out to be Sanghyun.I jumped out of the bush and attacked the vampire from the back.The vampire hissed in pain but soon turned and attacked me instead.

 

"Come and attack me,"I said and smirked.

 

"I won't be taking it easy,"the vampire said.I was quite surprise that it was a girl but I regained my composure after a few seconds.

 

The vampire was really quick.Very swiftly,she was already locking me in her arms."Told you I won't take it easy,"she whispered into my ears.I could not help but to feel shivers running down my spine.The vampire even sounded like Chaerin.I elbowed the vampire but she was able to dodge it.

 

"Let me introduce myself,"she said."My name's CL and I am one of the originals."

 

"I don't give a damn of what type of vampire you are,"I said.

 

She chuckled and was suddenly right in front of me."You don't what things I can do that people can't do to you,"she said huskily.

 

I was stunned.She was not an ordinary vampire."I'll meet you soon,"she said and disappeared.

 

"Unnie,are you okay?"Seohyun asked.I snapped out and nodded.Sanghyun was looking really angry right now.

 

"What's wrong Sanghyun?"I asked.

 

"Why did you let her go?Didn't you hear what she said?She's one of the originals!"Sanghyun shouted.He glared at me and walked away."I'm going solo from now on,"he said.

Chaerin looks really bored when I entered.She did not give me the regular smile she gave me every morning."Alright,I have an assignment for you guys.Get into groups of four,"I said.

Chaerin looked up and gave me a 'WTF' looked.I shrugged and continued to talk.

In the end,Chaerin was in the same group with Minzy,Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.I smiled and Chaerin saw it.She glared at me and looked away.I took out my phone and texted her.

She felt her phone vibrating and took it out.She looked at me and stuck her tongue out.I chuckled and kept my phone back.

"The four of you have to find a song to perform.Any kind of song will do,"I said."You guys can discuss right now."

I went over to Chaerin's group first.It was going quite well."So what song are you guys choosing?"I asked.

"It will be a surprise,"Minzy replied.Chaerin was avoiding eye contact with me.I could not help but to see a light scar in her face.

Chaerin's POV

I was pretending to be mad at Ms Park.I avoided eye contact with her when she was talking."Meet me at my office after school,"she whispered into my ear.

"So,who's the leader?"I asked mindlessly.

The three of them looked at me."Of course it's you babo.You are our leader for some reasons,"Taeyeon said and let out her Ahjumma laugh.

"We'll start practicing today at Minzy's studio,twenty blocks down the school,"I said.

Just then,Jiyong's group came towards us."How about a match today?We will get one if your hunting places if we win and if you win,we'll let you get two of our members for blood,"Jiyong suggested.

"What if a hunter interrupts our fight?"Taeyeon asked.

"No one will win then,"Jiyong said."Don't worry because I know my pack will win."

"I'll be looking forward to it,Kwon Jiyong,"I said and shook hands with him.

"Exactly at midnight.See you guys there,"Jiyong said.

I went to Ms Park's office and saw that she was making out with a teacher.I shook my head and walked away.What am I feeling?!

After practicing,we went straight away to the forest.I still could not forget the scene.I shook my head and saw Jiyong's group.Without any hesitation,I attacked his team mate really badly that in a minute,he was already knocked out.

"Somebody's impatient,"Jiyong said.I smirked and looked up.

"I'm not in a good mood now.Don't make me angry,"I said.

An hour later,Jiyong was already on the ground begging me to stop."Now,get lost or I'll kill you,"I said.

Jiyong quickly ran away and never looked back at all.I turned and saw Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Minzy looking really scared and shocked."I'm sorry I went overboard.I'm just not in the mood,"I said honestly.

"Let's just go home.You guys want to sleep over at my place?"I asked Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

"Sure.We got nothing to do at home,"Taeyeon replied.

"You guys are not going anywhere,"I heard the same hunter from last night said."My name's Dara."

"I'm not in the mood to play today,"I said.

Dara smiled and attacked me.I dodged her attack and pinned her to the tree."I might do something dirty to you.I'm feeling really hot right now,"I said as I leaned closer to her.

She seemed to be paralyzed right now.I smirked and cupped her chin,looking directly into her eyes.She looked exactly like Ms Park but Ms Park was too innocent to be a hunter.I pecked her lips and let her go.

"Just to let you know,that was my first kiss,"I said and walked away to catch up with the rest.

The last scene was random.I couldn't wait for ChaeRa to make out XD