Application For Bang Heehyo

Silver Mist; SM Entertainment's New Girl Group [Hiatus]

Asian Fanfics

User Name: Lee-Heehyo

Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/62091

 

I AM A PRETTY BUTTERFLY :D

Ulzzang Name: Mikki/Lee Yeon Joo

Photos: 1 2 3 4

Back-Up Ulzzang Name: -

Back-Up Ulzzang Photos: -

Styles:

~Casual 1 2 3 4 5 6

~Formal 1 2 3 4

~Dorm/Sleep Wear 1 2 3 4 5

~Practice 1 2 3 4

 

I SHALL STALK YOU. Nah,just kidding.

Character Name: Bang Heehyo

Nickname(s): Hyo,Fire

Stage Name: Lightning (라이트닝)

Age: 17 years old

DOB: August 2,1995

Height: 168cm

Weight: 45KG

Blood Type: O

Place Of Birth: Seoul,South Korea

Hometown: Seoul,South Korea

Ethnicity: Pure Korean

Language(s): Korean,Japanese,English,French

Personality: The rowdy one of the Bang sisters and more like Yongguk. She's rowdy,tough,mischievous and brusque. She goes by her own rules but is obedient when she has to be. She knows where to draw the lines. She can defy her superiors,yes,but she holds much respect to them despite how she acts towards them. She never goes overboard. Though,there is only one person who she can never defy. And that is her brother,Yongguk. She holds much respect for him. Much more than she does for her parents,but that doesn't mean tha she doesn't respect her parents. In fact,she obeys them the most,save from Yongguk. She is also protective of her little sister,Heerin. Just like how Yongguk is towards both the Bang sisters.

Heehyo loves playing pranks. But she never plays pranks on her superiors. Like stated,she holds much respect for them. However,if she is good friends with that particular superior,she does play pranks on him/her. She somehow knows what they are afraid of and use that to her advantage. Heehyo is a smart girl,not too smart,though. But smart enough to hold the ninth place in her entire school. It is a mystery how she is so smart,judging from the fact that she never listens in class. Yes,she attends her classes,but she doesn't even bother to glance at her teacher. She mostly glances out the window. The only lessons she actually participates in is P.E. She loves P.E. and is very athletic. She loves running. She says that running frees her from all the stress in the world

Heehyo is deathly afraid of arachnids and insects. She absolutley hates them. Even of spiders that are extremely small. Heck even butteflies! She blames SpongeBob for her fears of butterflies,though.

Heehyo is never frowning. Sure,a straight face,yes,but never frowning. She is almost always smiling. If not,smirking or grinning. The only times you'll see her with a straight face on is when she's nervous or when she's serious. She also almost never glares. The only time you see her frowning or glaring is when she's angry or when just woken up. And trust me,she is very scary when she is angry or in the morning. Oh,and one more tip. If you see her smiling creepily or has a mischievous glint in her eyes when she smiles,run. That's a warning that she will play a prank.

Likes:

Rapping
Dancing
Cursing
Sports
Running
Climbing
Archery
Frisbee
Pranking people
Anime
Music
Ice Tea
Milo
Animals

Dislikes:

Arachnids
Insects
Being woken up
Lectures (5% tolerance)
Make up
Perfume
People who hurt Heerin
Green tea
Conceited people

Hobbies:

Rapping
Dancing
Running
Climbing
Frisbee
Archery
Sports
Pranking people

Habits:

Glaring at everything and everyone in the morning
Smiling creepily when she thinks of a plan
Has a mischievous glint in her eyes when she thinks of a plan
Having an emotionless face when serious or nervous
Going for long runs when stressed

Trivia:

Heehyo has learnt how to curse at a young age
She claims that she can't survive the day without milo
She sometimes don't know how her sister and her are related
It's hard to tell if she's upset or not since she only frowns when she's angry or in the morning
She can't cook. She tried to cook egg once and somehow made the kitchen explode. (Not literally)
She is always at least three feet from the stove
She loves fire. She finds flames beautiful. But she will never like the flames of the stove
She can play the bass guitar,the electric guitar and the drums

 

I SHALL MURDER YOUR FAMILY. Nah,just kidding XDDD

Family Background: Heehyo is from a wealthy family. She never had any problems in her life. Whether be it financially,academically,emotionally or physically. She's happy with her body proportions and she is happy with her academic performance. No one has ever dared to hurt her since Yongguk wouldn't even allow a single strand of her and her sister's hair to be harmed. Heehyo's family has a very close knit relationship. Her parents always made sure they had time for their children despite their busy schedule. Heehyo also has spent a lot of time with her brother,Yongguk. Which caused her to learn how to curse at an early age of ten. Though,Yongguk and Heehyo herself would never want Heerin to stay innocent as long as possible. But that doesn't mean that they didn't spend any time with her. In fact,they practically spent the whole day together as children.

Family Members:

Father- Bang Yongchan,48,CEO. As a CEO,Yongchan is viewed as a very strict man. However,that isn't the case. He is actually very kind,caring and understanding. A very caring husband and father. He is the type of person who would put his family in front of anything else.

Mother- Bang (Lee) Minhee,44,Manager of SHINee. The stricter one of the two parents. Though,it is expected as she is the manager of SHINee. She is rarely strict,though. She is very kind,caring and understanding. She is someone who knows what is best for her children. And that is their own choices.

Brother- Bang Yongguk,22,Member of B.A.P. The leader of B.A.P who is viewed as a very tough and brusque person. Sure,he is,but he is very protective of Heehyo and Heerin. Over protective,even. He is also actually kind and caring. Well,once he wamrs up on you,at least. He has never allowed even a single strand of Heehyo's and Heerin's hair to be damaged. He also doesn't like it when boys approach his two sisters. Yongguk is normally the person Heehyo and Heerin turn to when they have problems. He will do anything to make his two baby girls happy. Calls Heehyo 'Baby Hyo'. When he calls both Heehyo and Heerin,he calls them 'Baby Girls'.

Sister- Bang Heerin,16,SME Trainee. Heehyo's little sister who is also a possible candidate for Silver Mist. A very gentle,kind and caring person. She never fails to get worried when someone gets hurt. Heehyo cares for her a lot. Heehyo often tells Heerin to worry about herself more and that she should stop worrying so much about others. Heehyo hates anyone who hurts Heerin. She is in fact the reason why Heehyo learnt archery. To enhance her aim. Just in case Heehyo needs throw anything at a specific someone who hurts Heerin. Heehyo calls Heerin 'Rinnie'.

 

So,You're A Trainee?

How you Were Discovered: Both Heehyo and Heerin were scouted at the same time. Minhee decided to show Lee Soo Man a clip of the two showing off their respective talents and their talent spiked Lee Soo Man's interest. Lee Soo Man asked Minhee to bring the two girls to him and show case their talents. The next day,Heehyo and Heerin showed their talents to Lee Soo Man and Lee Soo Man asked if they wanted to join SME. They of course said yes.

Trainee Duration: 1 year 9 months

Singing: 1 2

Dancing: 1 2

Rapping: 1 2

Pre-Debut Work: Helped with the raps in 'Warrior' and 'Power'.

 

So,You're In The Group?

Position: Sub-Rapper,Vocalist

Back-Up Position: -

Persona: Rowdy Rapper

 

Love Is In The Air~

Love Interest: Moon Jongup,17,Member of B.A.P

His Personality: Heehyo's best friend who has feelings for her. Jongup is a very kind,caring and ditzy guy. He never fails to make Heehyo laugh. Jongup and Heehyo are like Tom and Jerry,actually. They bicker but they can't live without each other. Heehyo also has this strang habit of jumping on Jongup's back. Not that Jongup doesn't like it,though. Jongup has wanted to confess to Heehyo,but he fears Yongguk might murder him and afraid of rejection and ruining their friendship. 

How You Two Met: They met when Heehyo and Heerin decided to visit Yongguk when he was having practice with B.A.P.

Back-Up Love Interest: -

His Personality: -

How You Two Met: -

Are You In A Realtionship Already?: Nope. But both like each other.

Ex-Boyfriends: -

Reason Of Breakup: -

Rival: -

Reason Of Rivalry: -

 

FRIENDS ARE MY LIFE.

Friends:

B.A.P (All 6 members). Very kind,caring and fun people. They met when Heehyo and Heerin decided to visit Yongguk in one of his practices with B.A.P for their debut. Apparently,Heehyo threatened the choreographer into letting B.A.P off early. Somehow,the choreographer agreed and B.A.P and the two sisters spent the day getting to know each other. The choreographer didn't have much loss,though. Since Heehyo and Heerin wanted to learn the choreography of 'Warrior'. Heehyo wanted to learn the rap as well. The B.A.P members were surprised,actually. Since Heehyo and Heerin actually copied the dance and rap perfectly. The choreographr actually revealed that Heerin helped with the choreography and Heehyo helped with some of Yongguk's rap part. They got closer through dance and rap. They kept in touch after that day and are extremely close now. Each of the members treat the two as if they were their own sisters and called Heehyo 'Baby Girl'. Save from Zelo who calls Heehyo 'Angel Noona'.

SHINee (All 5 members). Very kind,caring and fun people. They met when Heehyo and Heerin decided to tag along with Minhee. Since Minhee mostly goes on meetings,SHINee offered to accompany them for the day. Minhee was greatful and thanked SHINee. SHINee kept the two girls entertained by teaching them their choreography. Recommended by the two. SHINee were actually very surprised that the two girs,then thirteen and twelve,were able to copy their choreography in one day while they practically took forever to learn the choreography. They got closer by dance and kept in touch even after that day. They are even closer now that the two are trainees under SME. All the members call Heehyo 'Princess Hyo'.

Super Junior (All 15 members). Very kind,caring,crazy and fun people. The two sisters met them back in late 2008 when they decided to tag along with Minhee again. They bumped into each other when the two sisters decided to explore the company. They decided that leaving two girls,one thirteen and one twelve,alone in a big company can get very dangerous. They decided to take care of both of them. Again,the two sisters asked if they could teach them the choreography of 'It's You'. Again,the thirteen members were shocked on how the two girls perfected the dance. Heehyo also asked is she could learn the rap of 'Don't Don'. Once more,the thirteen members were shocked on how the thirteen year old girl could just simply copy the rap. They got close through dance an rap. SHINee then came looking for the two of them and said that Minhee was looking for them as it was time to go home. The two girls and thirteen members still kept in touch after that day. Zhou Mi and Henry and Heehyo and Heerin met a similar way. They bumped into each other in the company,Henry and Zhou Mi got impressed,they got close to each other and they kept in touch. They call Heehyo 'Princess Hee'. When calling from above,Heechul and Heehyo will shout back "Which one? Cinderella or Princess?" cinderella being Heechul and Princess being Heehyo to poke fun.

Best Friends:

Moon Jongup,17,Member of B.A.P. Refer above.

Choi Minho,21,Member of SHINee. Refer above.

Lee Hyukjae/Eunhyuk,26,Member of Super Junior. Refer above.

Kim Heechul,28,Member of Super Junior. Refer above.

 

I Love My Fans :D

Fan Club Name: Statix (스태틱스. Singular: Static/스태틱)

Fan Club Color: Lightning Red/              (#ff0000)

 

EXTRA EXTRA!!

Comments?: I'll get the application for Bang Heerin hopefully up by tomorrow :)

Any Special Requests?: -