Chapter 1-How To If You Have An Obsession

Men And Their WEIRD OBSESSIONS! *HIATUS*

-Third POV-

At the entrance of the high school, Seoul Trinity Academy, there were a crowd of girls and some groups of boys. They were waiting patiently, for the beloved people they adore so much. Many of them were holding all sorts of things. Some were holding boxes of chocolate candies, a couple were some cookies and stuffed animals, and many were holding big bouquets of flowers to give away. I wondering who are they giving such lovely gifts to?

As they were chattering, and laughing excitingly, someone yelled out, "THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!!!"

Everybody divided up into two seperate sides and awaited for their destined idols to arrive.

As soon as one student began to cheer, another followed, then another, eventually all of the students cheered, fangirling/boying away!

"Oh my gosh! It's SUNGMIN!!!! OPPA LOOK OVER HERE!" one girl screamed, waving frantically.

The blonde boy called, Sungmin, looked toward the direction where his name was called. He looked very innocent and princely too. When he made eye contact with the group of girls, they thought they could have fainted. Then Sungmin smiled gently towards the girls, and continued to walk with his friends.

A girl walked up to another guy of the group. They guy was tall, slim, kinda cold, yet angeletic. He looked down the girl. She looked up at him, directly in the eye, "O-oppa! W-w-would you m-m-m-marry ME?" He looked down at her, and tilted his head. "No, I'm sorry, but thank you," he cooly spoke and walked past her. All the girls screamed loudly. The rejected girl, turned around and smiled, "Thank you for releasing my heart." And she cheered along with the other people.

"WHY IS ALEXANDER SO COOL?" They all screamed, as the cold one, that rejected the girl, continued to walk.

"Alexander, you didn't have to be so straight forward like that," another boy walked beside him.

"Well what am I supposed to do? Tell her yes? Well that's just going to ruin the poor girl's heart. Don't you know Jinki hyung? Being straight forward and honest is the best policy!" Alexander spoke to the one called Jinki.

"How many times have I told you? Call me Onew!" he pouted. "Plus shouldn't you be honest yourself?"

"What do you mean?" Alex asked. "We all know about your feelings for----" Alex quickly covered his mouth. "Yah! You shouldn't say that out loud, what if she finds out?"

Then a guy walked right up to the only girl in the group. She wore her school uniform, nicely ironed and wrinkle-free. She wore her hair down this time, making her the eye candy of every guy's dream.

"Soomi!" a guy spoke up. She stopped and looked at him. "You look beautiful today, would you like some cupcakes?" the guy blushed, handing her a box of the delicious treats. Alex and Onew watched the situation.

Soomi smiled, "Awww thank you. That's very sweet of you. You didn't have to make them for me! What flavor are they?" She took the box and opened it. A wide smile spread across her lips.

The guy scratched the back of his head, "I thought you might like them, and I still remember your favorite! Chocolate cupcakes topped with vanilla icing and chocolate chips on top, right?" She nodded happily.

"What's your name again?" Soomi asked. "I'm Minho!" "Thank you Minho," she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, not until a taller guy, with lean muscle, got in between, making her kiss him on the cheek.

"Awww you're so sweet, Soomi!" he smiled widely. She slapped him on the arm, "YAH! That wasn't for you, Chansung! It was for Minho!"

"Sorry, well I guess I have to take you in the school again," Chansung lifted Soomi up and threw her over his shoulders.

"Yah! Let me down!!!!" she struggled, angrily. "Nope! I'm taking you in myself! Let's go boys," Chansung called over to Onew, Alex, and Sungmin. They all nodded and followed.

No one ever seemed to help Soomi out, because it was a typical morning for them. They go through all this every day.

-----------------------

-Soomi's POV-
"Yah! Chansung! Why are you always doing this to me?" I finally cooled down, since he once again took me into school myself. He maybe my best friend around here, but you need to know how to let me do things myself!"

"Sorry, Soomi! But I don't trust guys that don't know us! Please don't be mad!" Chansung opened the door to our playroom, and sat me down on the couch.

"And why didn't you guys do anything?" I glared at the three idiots, who were having a conversation then realized how mad I was.

"You know how Chansung really is! Remember the last time we tried to save you?" Onew tried to make me feel better. I just glared at him some more. Onew shyed away and ran behind Chansung.

"But Chansung~ Was it really necessary for you to pick me up? Or stop me from kissing his cheek? It was only his cheek!" I pouted.

"Well yeah. Because what if he seduced you?"

"Really that's your only reason? Are you afraid that I----" I was interrupted by some knocking on the door.

Sungmin cheered, "I bet that's my new pink messenger bag from my family!" I rolled my eyes, not again.

For those new out there, I'm Lee Soomi. I'm turning 18 in about a month or so. And I have friends that aren't only idiots but have the WEIRDEST OBSESSIONS!

Want to know if you have an obsession? Here's how:

1.) You collect it

2.) You talk about it NON-STOP!

3.) You keep wanting it, over and over and over again!

4.) You learn how to keep it a secret...

You don't understand what I'm talking about? I'll give you some examples of each of the above.

Example No. 1: Collecting it- Sungmin's known for collecting the PINK STUFF! Don't believe me? Here's an interview:

          "Soomi! What kind of question is that? You know I love pink!" "Name it!" "I have a pink toothbrush, pink bunny, pink slippers, pink pajamas, pink bath towels, pink face washclothes with white stripes! I also have pink pencils, pink pens, pink socks that I stole from my classmate, ummm....pink paper-----Know what?" "What?" "Ask me a different question!" "What's your wish?" "If I could have one wish, I wish the whole world was PINK!"

I think you got the gist of that....

Example No. 2: Talking About It NON-STOP- Chansung....man that boy never stops EVER talking about food. My dear Lord, if food was a person, I'm sure he'll talk to that person for eternality and probably marry it! I don't even think I could find a good example! Just wait and see for yourself!

Example No. 3: Wanting Stuff ALL THE TIME! - Onew is always constantly wanting chicken! Weather if I'm asking who wants what for lunch, after school snack, or even looking through my fridge for some chicken.

"Soomi! Let's have some chicken wings today!"
"Soomi! I want to go to KFC right now!!!!!"
"Someone, if you're going to the store, buy me some BBQ Chicken! Thanks Soomi!"
"Did someone say chicken? Buy it for me!!! PLEASE!?!!"

Lastly, Example No. 4: Learning how to keep it a secret-Alexander (aka Alex) is a really mean looking or seems to have a cold personality at first sight, but he's actually sweet and nice. And he's pretty good at hiding his obsession, but if you mention fox to him, he just loses himself!

"Hey Alex!"
"Hm?"
"Get me something sweet!"
"Over my dead body!"
"I have a fox doll here~"
"...."
"Do you want it?"
"-smiles- YES!"
"Then go get me some ice cream!"
"OKAY!" -5minutes later- "I love you foxie!"

So those were my examples of the guys that I'm friends with. But I already have accepted them, for they have accepted me for who I am. They don't judge anyone, they observe them. And they definitely don't judge a book's cover, even though they're the most famous people here at school.

Although nothing seems to happen here, well, as long as I have been here!

"Soomi! Come on already! The bell is going to ring in about two minutes!" Onew hollered over to me. I realized I was in my own world.

"Okay! Coming!" I got off the couch and ran over to the idiots I love. It's going to be some boring year again!

-Third POV-
A girl outside the gates of Seoul Trinity Academy, walked onto the property, looking strangely unfamiliar. She wore pig tails, along with the school uniform attire. She definitely looked like she didn't belong in an academy like this one. More like a higher class one....

"Excuse me, may I help you?" A body guard approached her.

"Yes, I'm a transfer student, can you show me the way?" She asked innocently. The body guard smiled and helped the young lady. She thought to herself, "Don't worry, Chansung oppa, I'm not letting anyone put a finger on my boyfriend..."

------------------------

rukia1335 is making her comeback!!!! with a new chapter!!!

i'm sorry if i didn't update at all! sorry for keeping you waiting!

and i'm terrible sorry if my comeback wasn't so good at all!!!! please forgive me!

so~...tell me what you think?

and put it in the comments below!

i would also like to thank Karen17740x for making me my banner!!!!

it's so BEAUTIFUL!!!! so thanks again for your patience with me! and if you haven't already, check out Teukie Umma Told Me TO!

remember, my policy,

READ, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!

(3/1/2011)