Dara

Hear my heart

 

~Anyong Yoreubeun, Here is the next chapter...enjoy!!~
(Oh and before you continue, Play this Video, Kamsahmnida!)
 
 
 
Dara came at Lee Corporation.....
Wearing her stylish dress..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inside Dara's office .....
Dara: What kind of report is this?! Huh?! Do you even have any idea how to make a report?! [throws the papers to the girl she is talking to] You need to get this done by now, arisso?!
Girl: Ne, Ms. Dara.
Dara: Now, Get out! [the girl leaves]
 
Dara is one of the most successful fashionista in Korea. Even though some people kept on gossiping about her. It is said that before, her professor told her that she has brains but she has no sense of fashion. But after that time, she kept on working harder and studied all about fashion. Now she is one of the youngest businesswoman in Korea. She is the one who helps her uncle's and grandfather's company.
 
[Dara's assistant enters]
Han-seul: Ms. Dara, your uncle called. He said that you should rest for now. And...
Dara: Tell him that I'm okay. Arisso?
Han-seul: Uh, Ne. [Dara gets her bag] Uh, Ms.Dara.... Where are you going??
Dara: Don't worry I'll be back. I'll just need some air. Take care of the meeting for me today okay?
Han-seul: Uh [arranges his glasses] Ne.
Dara: Anyong [leaves]
 
At the bar...
Dara: [To the bartender] Wine please.
Bartender: [Nods] Right away. [Bom approaches her]
Dara: Bom? Oh, you're here. [hugs Bom]
Bom: Great! Let's have some fun... C'mon, let's dance!
 
(Play this link before you continue reading)
 
Dara and Bom were dancing and having fun when suddenly Hyuna and Jiyeon came....
Hyuna: Oh, look who's here.
Jiyeon: Hyuna, you're drunk. Stop it. Please.
Dara: [Stopped dancing] What the-
Bom: [Whispers to Dara] Let's go before anything bad happens.... [pulled Dara's hand and was about to go...
Hyuna: The girl who stole my boyfriend.... [Bom suddenly stops. Dara looks at Hyuna. And everyone stares at them.]
Dara: [approaches Hyuna] What did you just say?
Hyuna: Your friend stole my boyfriend, that's why we broke up.
Dara: What the hell are you talking about???
Bom: [approaches Dara and pulls her hand but fails] Dara, Let's just go...
Dara: No! She just ruined my day.
Jiyeon: Who ruined your day?!
Dara: [shouts at them] both of you, of course. [Bom calls a friend on the phone while Jiyeon and Dara is still arguing]
Jiyeon: What do you mean by you? [Pushes Dara] So now you're bragging about yourself as Korea's New fashion diva. You who doesn't even have fashion sense. [Smiles] Right?
Dara: Take that back! [pushes her back] You're wrong! [pulls her hair]
Jiyeon: Ah! [Pulls Dara's hair too] You should go back your old fashion, Fashion Diva!
Dara: Ani. You backstabber.
Jiyeon: Mwo?! What are you talking about?! You're the backstabber.
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly a guy stopped them and pulled Dara away from Jiyeon while Jiyeon was pulled away by a security guard.
Bom: Dara....Let's go.
Jiyeon: [to the guard] Leave me alone. [Pulls Hyuna and leaves]
Man: You shouldn't fight in public you know?
Dara: Waeyo? They started it. [looks at the man.] Eli?
Eli: Guess this was a bad time.[smiles] Bom called me.
Bom: C'mon guys let's go. [leaves.]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they brought Bom home, they went to they park where there is a small playground. They sat on the swing.
Dara: So, since when did you come back?
Eli: Last week. It just happen that there was a celebration at home and I had to help. That's why I didn't have the time to visit.
Dara: Oh.
Eli: So, how's work?
Dara: Well, it's been okay. But these days, there's some things that doesn't work out. (*sigh*)  I hope my grandfather and I would be more closer to each other.
Eli: Don't worry. Soon it will be. [stands up] Oh, yeah, I have a surprise for you tomorrow. [smiles]
Dara: [stands up] What is it?
Eli: It's a surprise remember? So that means its a secret. See you tomorrow princess [leaves]
Dara: [confused. pouts] What does he mean? [suddenly her phone rang and she picks it up] Yoboseyo?
Han-seul: Ms. Dara, your uncle just called.
Dara: Oh...arisso. [hungs up] Halbuji, even though i'm not Appa's real daughter, Even though Appa is just my stepfather, i hope you'll accept me as real one. Uncle was just like appa. He always believe in me. Now I am where am. I've become a successful one. It's because of you and uncle, now I've become a great woman.
 
 
~Cliff Hanger, this didn't turned out right.....I guess... did you like it???? Comment pls. Subscription is appreciated