Chapter 1: To See You Again

Second Chances [Back in Time] *Hv

 

Second Chances [Back in Time]
 
 
Chapter 1: To see you again
 
 
“Open your eyes, Donghae,” A voice was heard. But Donghae was too comfortable to oblige. He was sleeping and someone was telling him to open his eyes, but he cannot do that. He’s too tired to do that.
 
 
“Hae, open your eyes.” The voice was heard again, a too familiar voice for Donghae. But it’s not enough to make Donghae open his eyes, he was too tired. He didn’t have enough sleep for months. 
 
 
“Please open your eyes, Hae.” The voice said again. This time Donghae took his time to listen to the voice, it was too familiar. Like he knew this person, like this person was someone who was important to him. 
 
 
“I love you, Hae” a whisper.
 
 
Then it hit him, the voice belonged to Eunhyuk, the voice belonged to his beloved Eunhyuk.
 
 
He snapped his eyes opened and stood up; he looked around, trying to find Eunhyuk. But what he surprised him, he was not in his room, he was somewhere, somewhere he doesn’t know. But he was in a room where the only thing he can see was white. Everything was white. Then he remembered, ‘The Death God.’ 
 
 
“Hae,” a soft voice whispered, bringing out Donghae from his trance. The latter immediately stood up in his feet and turned around; he smiled as he was filled with happiness when he saw the person he was longing to see ever since, Eunhyuk
 
 
He ran to Eunhyuk and hugged him tight, too tight, afraid that when he let go of him, the latter might just disappear, “I’m not dreaming, am I? You’re really here.” He whispered, tears were already falling on his face, he was crying because he was happy. He knew that it’s stupid, crying out of happiness, but he couldn’t help it. 
 
 
“Hae, what have you done?” Eunhyuk said as he released himself from the hug and looked at Donghae with a serious face, “You shouldn’t have done it, Hae. You don’t know what will happen.” 
 
 
Donghae frowned, not really understanding Eunhyuk, “What do you mean?” he asked, 
 
 
Eunhyuk sighed and looked around the room, “Do you know where we are, Donghae?” he said as he started walking around in the white room.
 
 
Donghae frowned even more as he watched Eunhyuk, then he let his eyes wandered around the room where the only thing you can see was white, nothingness. But he knew that the Death God sent him here, but what he doesn’t know was why Eunhyuk was here, he knew that he was supposed to get back in time not in here. 
 
 
“Hyuk,” he whispered, walking closer to Eunhyuk, the latter turned around and looked at him, “I miss you,” Donghae whispered, 
 
 
Eunhyuk closed his eyes only to open them after a few seconds, he let out a sigh, “I miss you too, Hae. But this is wrong. You shouldn’t have agreed to her.” 
 
 
Now Donghae realized what Eunhyuk was talking about, it was the Death God. 
 
 
“No, it’s alright. I got this, I’ll save you.” 
 
 
“You don’t understand, Hae. A Death God is a very dangerous creature. At first, they will say they are going to help you, they will promise to give you everything but the next thing you’ll know is that they are already planning your death. Death Gods are cheaters, Donghae” 
 
 
Donghae was listening, he knew that Eunhyuk was right, that there are possibilities that the Death God was just playing games on him but he has no choice, it’s not like everyday some Death God will approached you and told you that she will help you, so he grabbed the chance. 
 
 
“But you’re worth it, Hyuk.” Donghae said, 
 
 
Eunhyuk smiled and reached out for Donghae, of course, the latter wouldn’t let go of the chance to hug Eunhyuk again. 
“Just promise me one thing, Hae,” Whispered Eunhyuk as he tightly hugged Donghae, 
 
 
Donghae released Eunhyuk but kept him in front of him, he cupped the latter’s face, “Hmm?”
 
 
“Don’t fail,” said Eunhyuk 
 
 
Donghae smiled, “Promise, I’m going to do my best. I’m not going to fail. I’ll make you fall in love with me again even though you’re in love with someone else. I will do everything” he said, even though he knew that it wasn’t that easy, 
 
 
Eunhyuk nodded and smiled brightly, “I love you, Hae. Don’t forget that. Even though when you went back in time and I’m in love with someone else, always remember. You are the only I love.”
 
 
“I love you too, Hyuk.” He said as he wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk, for he knew that the next time he wants to hug the latter, it wouldn’t be so easy. 
 
 
“You need to go now, Hae. You need to go back now,” said Eunhyuk 
 
 
Donghae nodded and closed his eyes as another blinding light engulfed him, this time; he knew where he was going. 
 
 
 
=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.nana.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
 
 
 
 
A loud noise from the alarm clock woke up the 18 years old, Donghae. The latter slowly opened his eyes only to close it again when a blinding light it his face, he blinked, trying to get his eyes used to the light. Once it did, he looked around his room; it wasn’t really different to his room in the future –or his real present time-, the only thing that changed was that his room now was a bit messier than his future room. 
 
 
He let out a chuckle as he got off of his bed, he walked towards his side table and turned off the alarm clock, he looked at the calendar that was hanging on his wall, June 9, 2008, Monday, First Day of School. 
 
 
First Day of School, which means he was supposed to meet Eunhyuk today at the detention class. A smile appeared on his face as the thought that he was going to see Eunhyuk again; he immediately went to bathroom and took a bath, once he did it he changed into his school uniforms and rushed downstairs. He saw his older brother, Leeteuk currently preparing breakfast. The latter looked oddly at him when he saw that he was up early.
 
 
“Hae, what a surprise, you’re up early,” said Leeteuk as he put down the toast and scrambled egg on the table, and then he went back to the kitchen to get the orange juice.
 
 
“I set the alarm clock,” Donghae said as he sat down on the chair, taking a toast and a scrambled egg and putting in on his plate. He mentally smiled as he remembered that it was same breakfast his brother prepared him before which means everything was happening as it was before.
 
 
“Hmm. Don’t tell me you’re excited about school. It’s so not you, Hae,” said Leeteuk as he put a down a glass of orange juice in front of Donghae and sat on the chair opposite to the latter and started to eat his own breakfast.
 
 
Donghae chose not to answer his brother and just proceeded on eating his breakfast. He was excited to the fact that he’s going to see Eunhyuk again but the thought that the latter was in love with someone else bothered him. But he pushed the thought far away on his mind, there’s no use thinking of it right now. The important matter was he needs to be close to Eunhyuk and he needs to do it today. At the detention
 
 
Once Donghae finished his breakfast, he stood up from his seat and took the dishes to the kitchen
 
 
He grabbed his bag that was on the couch and bid his goodbye to his brother, “Hyung, I’m going. See you later” he said as he walked out of the house, leaving a smiling Leeteuk behind.
 
 
 
=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.nana.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
 
 
 
Donghae sat on one of the chairs in his home room class, only 10 minutes before the class start and almost everyone was already on the room. Everyone except Eunhyuk, he remembered that Eunhyuk was going to be late today on the first day of school and the teacher was not going to like it thus giving him detention. Then he too will have detention –even though, he don’t remember why- and that they will talked and since then they will become close. 
 
 
10 minutes passed and their home room teacher arrived and settled them down. The teacher was currently checking their attendance when someone entered the room. 
 
 
“I’m so sorry I’m late.” Muttered Eunhyuk as he bowed down in front of the teacher 
 
 
The teacher frowned, “First day of school and you’re already late, Mr.” he took a look at the class record, “Mr. Lee Eunhyuk” 
“I’m sorry, sir. It’s not going to happen again. I promise” said Eunhyuk
 
 
Donghae watched Eunhyuk with a smile, ‘It’s great. He’s really late. Detention for you, Mr. Lee Eunhyuk’
 
 
“Detention for you, Mr. Lee Eunhyuk. I expect to see you after class for now, go to your seat.” 
 
 
Eunhyuk bit his lips and nodded, “Yes, sir” he said as he proceeded to his seat.
 
 
Donghae was watching Eunhyuk when the latter sat down, now the only thing he needs to do was to get himself a detention so that he can ‘talk’ to Eunhyuk.
 
 
‘Don’t worry, Hyuk. I’m not going to fail’
 
 
 
=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.nana.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
 
 
 
 
The Death God was watching from a distance with an evil smirk plastered on her face, “Do you really think it was so easy, Donghae-shii?” he whispered as he spread up her wings and vanished on thin air. 
 
 
 
-To Be Continued-
 
 
 
A/N:
Okay, guys, The Death God’s identity will be a secret. You can think that it was me if you want. [cause I’m evil as her]
Tell me what you think. Comment?