Chapter 2

Masked

It all started that day

Hangeng POV

"Heechul what are you doing?" He saw the man gathering items and putting them into a bag.

The man just smiled and before Hangeng could do anything kissed him softly on the lips and said 

"Don't worry Hannie! Lets go see Leeteuk!" Taking the bag with him Hangeng unknowingly listened to his partner as they ascended the stairs to see Leeteuk and Kangin.

The next moments were blurrs. They reached the chambers and they had opened them. Inside Kyuhyun and Sungmin were already there, along with Henry, Zhoumi, Eunhyuk, and Donghae. 

They did not have all the supplies the needed but still they laughed, they were happy, yet this happiness ended too soon.

There was a flash of steel and a bang and no one can remember specifically but in the end Heechul stood with a knife held in one hand and Kyuhyun held a sword.

Below them stood Kangin, dead, a to his neck. Everyone stared at their weapons to see who had murdered Kangin but both men had sheathed their weapons and stood laughing at their mourning friends.

Leeteuk leaped at them but was held back. "WHY HEECHUL? WHY KYUHYUN? WHY?" Tears streamed down his face as he hugged his lovers cold body.

Heechul just kicked Leeteuk away as both Kyuhyun and Heechul lifted the lifeless body.

Heechul shrugged, "The other clan offered us power, something you guys never vied for, Goodbye weaklings, Goodbye Hannie,"

(break)

It all started that day.

Heechul was standing in his room fixing his hair when the man had jumped in. He had stood stunned ready to scream but instead the man chuckled.

"Heechul, I have a message for you from your enemy clan that you probably would like to hear.

We have your brother and Kangin,"

Heechul hid his fear, "You lie," He Hissed, "My brother is gone, I just saw Kangin,"

The messanger sighedn "Here is your brother," He held up a picture. ,"The Kangin you see is just a replacement, and if you continue to argue, would you like me to have him kill Leeteuk?"

There were no lies in his eyes and Heechul knew that what he was telling was the truth.

Suddenly Kyuhyun stepped out from the shadows, "What do you want from my hyung?"

The messenger said, "Perfect! Kyuhyun and Heechul! In exchange for Kangin and Taemin staying safe won't you join us?"

The messenger told them of the plan, they would go inside the headquarters and pull out their knives, that was it.

They obeyed this, but their was a third. An assasin was hidden in the shadows who murdered the "fake" Kangin and Heechul and Kyuhyun were left with no choice but to sadly play along.