Fake Relationship

Her Twisted Love Story (semi-hiatus)

A few days after that visit to SMe, JYP summoned me into his office. I was dripping with sweat from dance practice so I had to change clothes before meeting him. I stepped out of the studio, feeling refreshed. I gently knocked on his door and waited.

“Come in.” he answered. I slowly opened the door and found JYP standing in front of the window. He turned his head and smiled. He motioned me to sit down.

“Kim Chaemin.” He started.

“Yes?” I asked. He wasn’t this formal. It kind of creeped me out.

“Your comeback with Yoonji is coming closer and closer.” He mused. I stared at him, puzzled. Where is he leading to this? “Yes.. And?”

“Well. I plan to push it back.” He calmly stated.

“WHAT?!” I yelped. “Y-You can’t do that. We’re almost done. W-why would you push it back? Unless.. Unless, it’s related to that EXO rookies.” I stared at him.

He nodded. My eyes widened. “Actually, me and Lee Soo Man agreed into something.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“You’ll be participating in a fake relationship.” He announced.

What. Did I hear that right?!

Fake relationship?!

“For what?!” I asked. But I already knew the answer.

“Popularity, of course.”

 “So you mean, you’re setting me up with someone who I don’t even know, much less I like, just for popularity?”

JYP nodded. “That’s about it.”

I frowned. I felt insulted.

“Why me?”

“Because Lee Soo Man personally handpicked you. He was suppose to choose Yoonji. But, then he saw that you and Baekhyun will be a perfect couple.” He grinned.

“Baekhyun? As in, that guy from EXO?”

“The one and only.”

“BUT BOSS! If I had to date someone, it will be Donghae! Not just some random rookie! And I don’t care if Lee Soo Man handpicked me.” I replied angrily.

“I know! I know! But, please. Trust me on this! It’ll be just for some months, after that, you can date whoever you want! You can stalk Donghae for a lifetime.”

I was displeased. But I wanted to make him happy. I sighed and rubbed my head in frustration. I just hope it won’t be so bad.

“Fine.” I mumbled.

JYP clapped and grinned. “Perfect! You’ll have your date tomorrow! The press will be there to witness it. Who knows, you might like him and forget about Donghae.”

I rolled my eyes. “Doubt that.”