Spending Time With Mother

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo visited the hospital the next day, holding a bouquet in his hand. He entered his mother’s room and saw her sleeping in her hospital bed. He slowly crept by her side and as quiet as possible, he took the flowers out of its wrapping and placed it into the empty vase. Now knowing what else to do, he sat by her bed and waited for her to awaken.

Hours later Kyungsoo’s mother had awoken from her deep sleep. She slowly opened her eyes as her pupils adjusted to the bright light. Her eyes scanned the room *Do I really have to stay in here for the rest of my life?* she wondered sadly. She tried to move around but felt something next to her; she turned her head and saw Kyungsoo with his arms folded under his head on the hospital bed.

“Kyungsoo.” She whispered in adoration. Kyungsoo felt a bit of movement next to him, which awakened him from his sleep. He looked up and saw his mum, who was now awake.
“Mum…” she smiled affectionately at him in response. The two engaged in a conversation, Kyungsoo’s Mum asked about almost everything, school, university, life, and even America. Kyungsoo told her everything without any hesitation; he missed his mother soo much. He stayed with her all day without thinking about work or anything, only his mother.

Every single day was the same, you would also visit Kyungsoo’s mother with him, and sometimes he didn’t bother coming home. He would call you to inform that he would be staying with his mum. You locked your phone after he had called, a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter