Boyfriend, Girlfriend Incident

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi called you to meet up with the girls again on a Saturday night. You haven’t seen the girls in a while so you were excited. Before leaving your bedroom you sprayed some perfume all over yourself and inhaled the sweet scent.

You closed the bedroom door shut and ran downstairs, excited for tonight.
“Going out?” D.O asked while your hand was gripped around the metal handle. You turned around and saw Kyungsoo, who was also dressed up.
“Yes. You?”
Kyungsoo nodded in response. Suddenly a loud beep was heard. “That’s my ride.” You opened the door and headed to Namjoo’s shiny black car.

“Lets go.” You told Namjoo as you slammed the door shut.

In a couple moments you were walking through the doors of a club that you and the girls usually go to. You greeted the girls with a hug. “Long time no see woman!” Eunji yelled. You laughed at her silliness.

“Let’s dance!” Bomi suggested, without waiting for anyone she headed to the dance floor. Chorong chuckled and shook her head. “This girl.” She followed behind Bomi with Namjoo by her side.

“Ya Eunhae lets go grab some drinks.” Eunji suggested leaving NaEun, Yookyung and Hayoung in the booth.

You sat with on the high stool with Eunji next to you. “Hmm, what should I get?” Eunji tapped a finger on her lip. “I don’t know, you order for me.” You told her.
“Geesh, this girl.” Eunji shot you a look and began ordering drinks. While she was ordering someone came by your side.

“Mind if I buy you a drink?” You turned around and saw a tall male with dark black hair, slightly tanned. He had bad disgusting beer breath from his mouth, which definitely turned you off.

“Ahh, sorry I’m not interested.” You said and faced your back on him. Eunji finished ordering and turned her attention on you. “What’s going on?” She asked.
“Some guy hitting on me.” You answered with an annoyed expression. Eunji looked behind you, “Where is he now?” you turned around to see that no one was there anymore.
“No idea.” You shrugged, the drinks came, you and Eunji headed back to your booth.

After drinking you decided to join Bomi, Chorong and Namjoo on the dancefloor. Bomi began to go crazy as usual and her dance never got old. You girls giggled trying not to laugh too hard. Some people around looked at her weirdly. “That girl is too drunk.” Someone in the crowd commented. You chuckled knowing that Bomi wasn’t even drunk at all; she was just being her usual self.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter