Eng-rish Tutor

Supa Luvers (one shots)

tumblr_ls8avr3WGq1r1jwgko1_500.png
Kim _____
English tutor, born in America, full korean, speaks korean. 
Hardworking, aegyo, loves helping others, and making people smile, too sweet. 
______________________________________________________________

Walking into the dorm, pulling off your shoes at the door, and walking around looking for Chang Hyung, you walked down the hall of their dorm to his bed room, opening the door; too see him laying in bed still asleep. 

Sighing then looking tohis unplugged alarm colck that laid on the floor, you sat on the bed, and shook his leg lightly as he said said tiredly rolling over. 

"Noo, ___ noona, I don't wanna study, I just wanna hug you." he was talking in his sleep. 

Blushing and covering your face holding back giggles you shook him more, moving to his ear. 

"Chang Hyung~" you spoke in a sing-song voice. "Noona, has a treat for you in you wake up... It's better than a hug~" you smiling.
"A kiss?" he said still sleeping, startong to wake up. 

"Only if we finish 4 lessons today." you said knowing that on a good day, you could barely finshing 2. "C'mon, up, up, up..."

Sitting up then looking down then rolling back over covering him self with the blanketed her studdered and stammered. 

"Nn-nnooo-nnaa.." his face was red and buried into pillows. "I--I-I'll meeett, you--u out, in  the.. worr--k roomm.." he peaked over to you, when he felt you stand up.
"OK" you said oddly, looking to him the leaving his room closing the door. Hearing him groan out and sigh through the door, with a slight moan.

Walking back to where you had placed your things then walking to the office room and setting up the table, pulling out his work from last week. Looking over it, then placing your phone on to the table, playing a game and listening to music waiting for him to come out to you.  

"Noona!" he hugged you from behind while you sat. "So do I still get my kisses?" he asked in your ear then taking his seat next to you. 
"Mwo?" you said blushing shocked, "Only if you finish.." you laughed gaining composer smirking to him then taking your pen on his head pointing to his work. "Start a convo--" he cut you off knowing what to do.

"Hello, my name ist Ricky... And y-yy-yours ist?" he said in some-what broken English. 
"Hi, my name is ___." you said back to him taking notes
"H-ha-how, ah-are you?" you sai trying to choke it out. 
"I am fine; thank you. And you?" you said turning to him smiling. 
"And me?" he asked then thinking to himself. "I am.. okay?.." he said unsure of himself.
"Just okay?" you asked leaning closer to him. 
"Well, there ist this, gurl." he paused. "That I reaall-eh rike, a lot, but. I think she just sees me as a kid."
"Oh, I am sor-" he cut you off smiling. 
"I'm not that much younger thann, hur.." he said, looking you in your eyes lightly frowning and biting his lips. 

"Is there any way I can help?" you asked looking away from him going back to speaking Korean. 
"Mhmm." he nodded moving closer to you, then pulling your chin to his. "Close your eyes noona!" he demanded giggling.

Smiling to your self lightly shaking your head, you closed your eyes in haling. 

Felling his warm, soft, some what wet lips on yours; your smile grew bigger and bigger, as he smiled into the kiss too. 

"Yah!" you heard Chunji say pushing Neil in the hall way looking to them. "I told you, my plan would work!'