The Accident

One More Time For Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyosung and Jieun walk into their classrooms, this is their first time entered their new school. The eyes of the male students there were on them maybe because they haven't seen them before, Hyosung and Jieun just ignored them,because they were late.
"Why both of you two are late?" boy with big eyes and a tall body asked them.
Hyosung and Jieun turned to see who's asked them, momentarily stunned with figure in front of them.
"What's your problem huh?" Asked Jieun with annoyed face.
"I'm your senior,you could be more polite to me." Said that boy again.
Hyosung realize that the person in front of her was their senior and she know that they could more polite to him.
"Sorry we're late" says Hyosung polite.
"Well, tomorrow you don't be late again, and you have to teach your friend to be a polite girl." Says that boy again.
Hyosung nodded but Jieun still can't accept all of that, she's still upset with senior in front of her, and wanted to fight take a fight again but Hypsung noticed it and held her to do that. But while held her to do that,she just lost her balance and almost fell,but she's lucky because her senior help her,so she didn't fell to the floor.Hyosung stared at him amazed at people who helped her. A few seconds they still in their position, his hands were still on hyosung waist and she still hug him.
"You aren't playing romantic drama." Says Jieun annoyed.
Hyosung and her senior who helped her realize that, and they return to normal position.
"Let's go to class." Says Jieun hold hyosung hand, Hyosung follow Jieun from behind.
***
Jieun look so serious reading the book in her hand, while Hyosung get borred,and so she just moving to the window and see what happen in outside,she saw their senior were playing football. her eyes find the figure who was help her this morning, she was fascinated with that person again. Hyosung see Jieun again, she would like to invite Jieun out to see the foorball.
"Jieun common watch our seniors who playing football."Hyosung excited.
"I don't want to wacth it,I really want to reading book now,I think you don't mind to go there alone." Says Jieun not interested to watch their senior playing football.
Hyosung disappointed to hear that Jieun didn't want to watch it,but her curiosity to see senior who helped her playing football make her excited to watch it eventhough Jieun didn't want to come watch them with her.
Hyosung walking in corridor, and finally arrived at the football field, a lot of girls watch it there. But Hyosung didn't care all of them,she's just interested to see senior who helped her this morning,he wears shirt with a back number 3 now. She didn't notice,Senior who wearing shirt with a back number 3 was looking at her and he just smiled, he run and play very fast,he can pass his opponents and kick the ball into the goal area,after the goal he was looking towards Hyosung again and now he's pointing Hyosung and he ran towards to her.
"That's a goal for you." He said it make other girls envy to her.
Hyosung just silent because she didn't know that he will do something like that. Not long after that beautiful goal the game ended, and once again her senior approached her, this time he extended his hand.
"My name, Choi Min-ho." He introduced himself to her.Hyosung shock and immediately shook his hands.
"I'm Jeon Hyosung." Says Hyosung with a sweet smile.
"Tomorrow, don't be late again, or I'll give you a punishment." Says Minho with a smile on his face.
"Of course and sorry for Jieun irreverent this morning Minho Ssi." Says Hyosung again.
"No problem,and you don't need to call me like that, just call me Minho." Says Minho.
"But I'm younger than you, I think it's not polite if I call you like that." Says Hyosung feel that isn't polite to call her senior directly by his name.
"Well then, why don't you call me oppa?" Said Minho with twinkling eyes.
"Oppa?" Said Hyosung didn't believe what she heard.
"Yes,call me oppa." Says Minho.
"Well Minho ssi." Says Hyosung.
"Minho oppa." Says Minho confirmed her word.
"Yes, Minho oppa." Says Hyosung again. They smiled with each other.
***
"Hyosung let's go home." say Jieun.
Jieun then gently hold Hyosung hand,and like as always,she also follow Jieun. Hyosung see people surroundings,she hope that she can go home with Minho too,she realize that minho was walking behind her, she just smile to him, she actually wanted to say hello but she think it will be embarrassed if t she should greet him first.
"Hyosung ah, Il Woo will pick us up." Says Jieun excited,She really excited until she didn't see that Hyosung doesn't follow her. Instead of it,Hyosung just looked at each other with minho.
Jieun ran towards Il woo, and Il woo gentle welcome to Jieun.
"Oppa, I'm glad you picked me up." Says Jieun happy.
"I'm also happy to pick you up." Says Il Woo.
"oppa, this is my friend,her name hyo ...." Jieun look to her back but no one behind her, she finally noticed that hyosung still in other side of her way, Hyosung was still there with Minho.
"Hyosung ah." Shouts Jieun try to call Hyosung but hyosung didn't hear it because she was deep in conversation with Minho.
"Oppa you can go to car first, I will pick up Hyosung in there,and i'll be back with her ." Says Jieun pushing Il woo into his car, after that she defected to pick Hyosung, Jieun didn't see that the streets were crowded,she didn't realize that there is a car that was speeding towards her,she just focused to pick up her friend Hyosung, until finally the car was hit Jieun so hard and she fell very hard, her head hit the streets and spend a lot of blood, Il woo who saw it happen go out from his car and run towards her.
Il woo immediately embraced Jieun "Jieun ah, get up, I'll take you to the hospital, hold on." Says Il Woo, crying.
Hyosung stop the conversation with Minho after hearing someone who was hit by the car,she went to see, when she saw that the person who was hit by the car and bloody was Jieun she was crying and fall limp.
"Jieun ah hang in there." Says Hyosung with tears dripping down.
"Hyosung .... Il woo. "Says Jieun faltered. She could not talk anymore like. she just looked at Hyosung and Il woo and suddenly her eyes shut. Il woo shaken her body, but Jieun not open her eyes again.
"Jieun ah." Says Hyosung, trying to touch her hands but Il Woo doesn't let Hyosung touch her.
"It's all because of you." Says Il Woo angry.