The signs of death

One More Time For Love

"Jieunie, I love you so much." Says Il Woo to Jieun.
"I love you too oppa"She just reply it back.
They looked at each other, their happiness showed in their face. Il Woo realized that the sunsets will out soon so he just took something from his pocket. On a wonderful beach they saw the sunset, Il woo put out a couple rings, he bow in front of Jieun.
"Jieunie, I'm serious with you, even though we are still in student of senior high school but I'm sure will choose you as my wife in my future." Says Il woo with a bright smile on his face.
"Oppa, I'm very happy to hear that ,I also want to be your wife." Says Jieun.
Il Woo stood up and put a ring on her finger,the ring was a little tight but that didn't less happiness between them. After Il woo done to put a ring on her finger now Jieun turns to put the other ring on his finger. They used the couple ring on their finger, Il woo gently kissed Jieun in her forehead.

"Oppa, I want to show you something." Says Jieun pulling out her wallet.
 Jieun shows a pretty girl photo in her purse and then she smiled again at Il Woo,he didn't know why all of a sudden Jieun show him a beautiful girl photo .
"She's beautiful,isn't she?"Jieun ask him with a curious face.
"You are the most beautiful girl in my eyes." Says Il Woo, he still staring at her.
"Oppa, I'm serious. Isn't she beautiful? "Ask Jieun again.
 "Yes,she's beautiful." Says Il Woo,but he didn't have feeling for girl on that photo.
 "Oppa, she is my best friend. If I'm going to leave you first, I would be happy if she could take care of you as I did, and i hope you can take care her like you did to me. "Says Jieun and she smiled towards Il Woo.
Il Woo didn't understand what Jieun talked about,but when he heard it his heart feel so hurt, he also wondered why Jieun suddenly said something like that as Jieun going to leave Il Woo.
"You're not going to leave me." Says Il Woo in a serious tone. Jieun just staring at Il Woo.

~~~

"Hyosung ah, where are you?"Jieun try to find out Hyosung after she entered the boarding house.
"In My room, what is it?" Hyosung shouting from her room.
Jieun go to hyosung bedroom, she saw her friend was reading a book over the table learning. She give her backhug.
"What is it? You look very happy. "Says Hyosung.
"Il Woo gave me this ring, and he said he was serious with me." Jieun say as she showed the ring to Hyosung.
"Really, congratulations Jieun." Hyosung say with no less happy.
"Hyosung ah, I also showed your photo to Il woo oppa,he said that you're beautiful, I also told him to take care of you like he did to me." Jieun Say with a smile on her face .
"Why did you do that? you should just talk about both of you when you're dating. " Hyosung little annoyed.
"I just wanted to make sure that someone would take care of you when I'm not here again, and you also have to promise to me that u would take care of Il Woo if I was not here anymore, you have to promise! Eventhough Il Woo mad at you,you must forgive him and continue to take care him." Jieun say it suddenly .
"Why you talk like that, you're his girlfriend so you're the one who should do it."Say Hyosung upset.
"I'm his girlfriend, but I can't always beside him."Says Jieun.
"You're not going to leave him, I know you love him so much ." Says Hyosung again still can't accept all what Jieun asked to her.
Jieun suddenly show beautiful smile towards Hyosung. She took Hyosung's finger and look it seriously.
"Why you look at my fingers like that?" Said Hyosung wonder why Jieun look to her fingers like that.
"You know, the ring is too small for my fingers, but I think this is match in your fingers, you should try this ring." Says Jieun.
"I do not want to."Hyosung didn't want to do what Jieun asked to her.
"Come on, this might be my last request." Says Jieun.
Hyosung was shocked to hear that, while Jieun still busy put the ring on Hyosung's finger , Hyosung couldn't resist.
"See! Perfect! it was meant for you." Says Jieun.
Hyosung really angry when she heard it,she removed Jieun's ring from her finger and put it back to Jieun.
"It's yours, and it is your destiny, today you talked too much and i didn't even understand what you mean with all your word." Says Hyosung and she went from her room.
"I do not understand what I said too , but i think i must say it to Il Woo and you ." Says Jieun in her heart.