Lights Camera ?

Foriegn Country Love ?

[ Jennie's POV ]

      Finally, it has started. I can enjoy. A song came up .. OH! i know that song Super Junior's Sorry sorry. They are so good-looking. teehee. I laughed quietly to myself. Fans were screaming in every direction. Red, Pink, and Blue glowsticks were high in the air moving back and forth. Ah! I just remembered I have a glowstick in my bag. I took out the blue, turned it on and mimicked the others. First on stage was SHINee.

      I watched in awe. They were really good. The maknae's amazing skills, the almighty key, Jonghyun's sweet voice, Flaming charisma Minho, and Onew.. Onew's condition. I looked over to see if Aidan was still sleeping, or with a bored expression on his face. My eyes grew big when I saw him. He was actually enjoying it? huh? am i missing something? In his hand was a pink glowstick. SNSD fan .. aha. SHINee ended. I clapped and screamed. I may go deaf by the end of this.

      It was SNSD's turn with Oh! & Tell Me Your Wish. The screams doubled. I laughed Aidan was like a huge fanboy. He looks completely innocent here. I decided to join. Screaming the girl's name. As soon as they ended a familiar band appeared. No other than SuperJunior. I screamed and screamed til my hearts content. They soo are hoot in person. I wanted to faint. I had to calm myself.

   I was pretty calmed until they came over to us. I screamed soo loud. I screamed all their names. My hand reaching forward hoping they would touch me. I waved my glowstick at full speed. " SEE ME SEEE ME!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~ " I screamed. Someone suddenly touched my . " What the .. " I looked. " AIDAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! " I yelled. " Your booty is soo y. " he arm slid up my leg. Oh my god. What the hell, did SNSD get him ? I slapped his arm " STOP IT ! ". I felt something cold slide up my shirt onto my stomach and grasp onto my waist. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~ ! " I screamed. Ofcourse, no one cared they were screaming out themselves. I couldn't get out. They were people on either side on me, I looked at the back. People too. I looked forward ... nothing, nothing but the stage. I decided to take a chance. I leaped forward and caught onto the side of the stage, I swung a leg over, until I was sure I was safe, I swung the other leg over. Aidan held my right leg as I was trying to get up. I yelled .. and kicked. Thankfully, It landed on his face. He let go and held his face he gave me those death glares. Like the one's in the movies when your about to die .. Yeah.. those ones. I panicked and I quickly stood up. My face smashed into someone's chest. I loooked. Oh my god .. I can truly die now. It's DONGHAE! OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD. I felt dizzy. I held on him for support. My eyes wouldn't listen and soon they closed..

[ Donghae's POV ]

   Whatthehell? Did she just faint? Yeah, I mean who could resist seeing me. She's really weird .. she now was on my lap. I took a close look at her face. Cute .. I laughed to myself. Just .. she's not ..... nevermind. I shook my head. I need to act tough, I'm not letting another girl pain me again.

  I lifted her up into my arms, leaving my microphone on the stage floor. I walked towards the rest of the members. They all looked at me. I mouthed to them 'she fainted' and they all nodded. I saw Eunhyuk i mouthed to him ' cover for me '. He nodded, we get each other so well. I carried the girl who had fainted into our waiting room. Layed her onto the couch. Quickly I ran back to the stage to keep performing.

 During the song I couldn't help but think about her ... no, not the girl I saved. But the girl that has left soo many painful memories for me..

[ Kyuhyun's POV ]

   Who the hell was Donghae carrying? He can't just leave ! Who is gonna cover his part. Is part is almost here! Eunhyuk came in during Donghae's part. Eunhae love <3. Donghae came back and quickly took his spot. We finished all the songs. We went backstage, and into our waiting room. I was the first since everyone else was getting food.. Hmmmmmmmmmmm .... I wonder where my ipo-

O______________________________________________________________________________________________________O"

THERE IS A GIRL IN OUR WAITING ROOM. IS SHE SLEEPING ? OHMYGOD. WHAT IF SHE'S DEAD.

   I quickly locked the door, and walked to the girl. I stood above her. How should I wake her up ? Poke her head ? Noo .. It'll ruin her brain. Poke her arm ? No .. it might fall off. Poke her leg ? Noo, i'm not a . Poke her ? AISH, what am I thinking. I couldn't decide how i should wake her. I was frustrated. I sat in the chair, and took my water bottle and chugged it... Water bottle ? THAT'S IT ! i'll waterscreen her. BAHAHAHAH. Smart Kyuhyun. I mentally patted myself on the back.

  I inched closer to her, and I filled my mouth all the way with water. 1 2 3- " KYUHYUN! " I snapped my head back, and spit the water at .. Donghae? .. I'm dead. " WHAT THE HELL ! " He yelled. Wiping his face. " I .. er. SORRY! I WAS GONNA WATER SCREEN HER. ! " I apologized. " WHY. WOULD. YOU. DO. THAT. ! ? " Donghae yelled, clearly angry. " Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " a new voice said. I looked down. Oh, she's awake no need to do the waterscreen now .. ^^

------------------------

Lame chapter. I know. >:D Sorry !