The Concert

Foriegn Country Love ?

Jennie's POV

   WHY IS IT SOOOOOO HOOOT OUT HERE. GOD DAMN. I KNOW IT'S SUMMER BUT WHATTHEHELL. I BET WHERE SANTA LIVES IT'S COLD OR ATLEAST COOLER THAN HERE... Wait, the heat got to me. Breathe Jennie, Breathe. Well, I'm currently in line for the SM concert I'm super-excited I can't wait to see them. But, I swear if they make me wait here for another hour I'm gonna barge in. Damn heat. I think my shirt is permanently stained with my sweat. Stupid deodorant, your no help. Only a few people in front of me .. almost there. I looked at my phone .. 2:20. The concert doesn't start til 5. Okay I'm still good.

 

    I felt a tap on my shoulder, maybe my imagination. I shook it off and carried on looking at the posters the surrounded the Staples Center. Indeed, they were all good-looking. I felt another tap, definetly someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around with a smile. That suddenly disspeared when i saw him. Him, of all people here. Is he stalking me or something ? He's soo annoying. You may think I'm mean, but you don't even know him and what he has done to me. " Nice to see you here, honey " he smiled with that killer smile of his. Normally that would totally melt my heart, not anymore. I'm immuned to it now, all I could do back was one of my fake evil smiles " Nice to see you too, Aidan. By the way, don't call me honey. " He made me want to throw up.. I hated this guy, everything he does ticks me off. It really does, he makes me want to cry, scream, and punch him.

 

[ FLASHBACK ]

1 year ago ..

" I don't love you anymore. You're ugly, poor, and stupid. I only dated you because i felt sorry for the likes of you " Aidan said with simplicity

" But ... why ? I thought you loved me, you know i love you. Please .. please don't leave me " I pleaded.

" Can't. I have someone better. A rich , she's y and rich. What more could I ask for ? You'd never be one of those. I need to go " he started walking to the door.

I grabbed onto his waist, and hugged him. " Don't go! I'll change. I'll make myself prettier, I'll work more jobs, I'll become rich. Just don't leave me ! I need you .. " Tears kept flowing from my eyes.

He forced my arms off his waist, he turned around with flames in his eyes. " I SAID I DON'T LOVE YOU ! " ... then, a slap flew across my face. He was gone. I cry in pain, sadness, in agony. I wanted to die.

After weeks of being depressed. I finally came back to my senses. Realizing, he isn't worth my time and he can go date or marry another girl for all I care. Since that day I've been totally fine. Well .. Until today.

[ End Of Flashback ]

" Awwwh, baby. I missed you. " He open his arms wide and came towards me. I held up my arms in a defensive way. " Don't. Touch. Me. Or i'll slap you .. like you did to me " I said bitterly, recalling all those awful memories. He let his arms dropped and changed the subject. " Sweetie, where is your seat ? " he asked " Front row 5b " I replied, not meeting his gaze. " Oh really ? What a concidence Mine is 5c. Your right beside me " he tried to sound surprise. I wasn't surprised at all. He was Aidan after all, he has way to get what he wants.. not this time. " Excuse miss, can I please have your ticket ? " the lady in a cute red outfit said with a smile, holding out her hand. " Oh yes, of course. " I handed her my ticket and proceeded inside. I looked back to see if he was still there. Ofcourse, he was there. Do you know what I saw ? Or swore I could've saw ? He winked at the lady that I gave my ticket too, and she blushed. Stupid , hitting on innocent girls. I rolled my eyes. I searched around and asked a few people where my seat was. Finally I found it and plopped my . Comfy .. I took out my camera, and a picture of my dad. " Daddy .. I miss you. " I said sadly. My dad died of cancer. I was a daddy's girl. I didn't have a mom either since she died giving birth to me. My dad was my bestfriend .. I quickly up my tears when I saw Aidan coming.

   Surely enough, his seat was beside mine. We were both right in front of the stage. We sat in utter silence. " I never knew you liked K-pop " trying to be nice, but I was actually wondering. " Yeah, it's kinda a recent thing. I did it for someone .. " he came closer and he leaned into my ear " someone i love. " and he smiled at his eyes went back to the people setting up the camera. You thought I'd totally feel all melty and sweet ? No, your wrong. I feel disgust, he could he say that to me. After what he has done to me. Impossible.

 

   Again, it was silent. I decided to listen to my i-pod that was jam-packed with all the k-pop songs I love. I continued listening for awhile, until i felt someone on my shoulder. I sighed, Aidan feel asleep. It would be mean if I moved his head right? right. Soo i guess I'll just sit back and let him sleep for awhile. I re-checked the clock on my phone. 4:45 .. almost time. I smiled to myself. Finally I'll be able to see them. Trying to relax, I sunk into my seat and close my eyes for a few moments. Rudely enough, I was rudely interrupted by his snoring. He's more annoying then I remember. I shook his shoulder with my hand " Yah, wakeup! the concert is about to start " " What huh, a few more minutes " he mumbled. " WAKE UP! YOU STUPID BABO " I tickled him, he laughed and woke up. " Still the Jennie I remember. " he smirked. Whatever .. I'm not falling for you. Mister I think I'm soo perfect .. blah blah blah. Everyone was in their seats. Loud talking echoed throughout the all room. Then lights went off then music blasted. Finally, It started.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bahahha, How was it? >:D Ya like ? COMMENTS ARE WANTED. Sorry if it's lame / you get bored. xD !~ Also, sorry if it's short. It'll get longer. >:D