Day 2

30 Days (HIATUS)

"Here are your dorms! First is the Elvin couple, second is Dooseob and last is Jongkey." The PD announced to the couples. After what they did that day, signing papers, interviewes and stuff, all they wanted to do is sleep on a comfy bed and snuggling into a pillow. Eli fumbled with the key as Kevin was about to flop down in exhaustion. Yoseob cant even hold on any longer on his legs and had to be piggy backed on Doojoon while he tried helplessly to open the door with the keys. Key tried his hard not to curse as he almost fell on his face while Jonghyun did all he can do to open the door with his tired eyes. At last after 5 minutes of intense keyhole vs key match, Eli managed to open the door, followed by Jonghyun and then Doojoon. 

"Ewwwwww whats this???" Yoseob whinned as he almost stepped on a pizza laying on the floor. The other couples were disgusted by their dirty dorms but all they wanted to do do now was sleep. Eli gave out on a sofa while Kevin was snoring on a bed. Doojoon left Yoseob and passed out an armchair. Yoseob ignored the fact that the pizza was cheesy and some of it was on his foot and pulled into a deep slumber on the carpet. Key and Jonghyun were as tired as the rest are, but still manage to change clothes and flopped on the bed. 

 

 

6:00 A.M

 

Elvin

 

"WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The PD shrieked. Eli snorted while Kevin looked up while sleepy eyes. 

"Hyung (yawn) Let us sleep (yawn) a little long-(yawn)er. We're sooo (yawn) tired..." Kevin said as his yawns interrupted his talk. Eli yawned in respond. 

"No buts! We are already rolling. Now i'll just go and wake up Doojoon and Yoseob. Remember, just pretend that the cameras arent here." He said and left the couple. 

"Eww wait, i never knew the dorm was THIS dirty." Eli said as he sat up. Kevin opened the bathroom door and shouted to his vocal disaproval. 

"OH MHY GAWD A BIG FAT ROACH!!!!!!!" He jumped on the sofa, almost trampling over Eli. Eli pushed Kevin's leg over, annoyed. 

"So what? Its just a roach." Eli grunted. "Just step on it."

"Yeah! But that's WAY huge. Go see it!!!" Kevin said as he fanned himself. 

"Whatever." Eli got up and looked at the bathroom for himself. "MHY GAWD THATS A BIG ROACH!" Eli said as his eyes were about to pop from the sockets. The roach was about two fingers fat and a thumb long [A/N: I bet you guys never saw a roach that big, eh? Me too XD]. The VJ's and editors also gasped at the sight of the roach except for one VJ. He simalex and handed the couple a card.

"Get rid of the roach. It is a real and normal roach and tend to act in its natural defenses. You cannot eat breakfast until the roach is out of the dorm or dead." Eli read the card out loud.

"That's a pretty cruel mission....." Kevin whinned. Eli was already trying. He tried to catch it with his bare hands but it flew up The toilet cubicle and Eli pretty much had a big bump on his head, thanks to the sink's pipe. Kevin scratched his head. He tried using the bug spray but it flew up. Kevin squealed as it flew out of the bathroom and landed on the couch. He and Eli sighed.

 

Dooseob

 

"Yoseob ah, you have cheese on your feet. Eww, it's gross." Doojoon said as he slapped Yoseob's sleeping . Yoseob jerked as he woke up and rubbed his sore but. 

"What was that for????" He whinned loudly. 

" Get up, we have to make breakfast! Yah! Stop being a lazy bum and help out!" Doojoon smacked Yoseob's again. Yoseob groaned but obeyed. He went to wash his face and strapped on an apron after that. 

"Hyung! What are we gonna cook?" Yoseob asked while holding a pan in his hands and an egg beater in another. Doojoon was flipping through the pages of a cooking book before he snapped his fingers. 

"Pancakes! Simplest breakfast ever!" He said with enthusiasm. "Seobbie, get the flour and a couple of eggs. I'll search for water in this filthy place." Doojoon started giving out orders. Yoseob has no choice but to simply obey.

"Hyung!! What do I do now?"

"Have you not make a pancake before? Put in the flour and the eggs! Sheesh!" Doojoon nagged him. Yoseob huffed as he halfheatedly start to pour in the flour.

"I never did make a single pancake in my life!, Mr. Know-It-All" He mumbled to himself while he viciously stirred the eggs with the egg beater. Then he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders.

"Sorry Seobbie. I never knew that." Doojoon apologized. Yoseob just grunted in reply. He then shooed Doojoon away with a simple gesture of his hands. Doojoon felt bad he hurt Yoseob's feelings. Yoseob, on the other hand, did not feel hurt at all. He just shooed Doooon away because he can't move his hands freely. He absentmindly grabbed the heated pan and poured in the mix. Doojoon stared in space while he mixed whipped cream in a bowl.

 

Jongkey

 

"Jonghyun! Sop hogging up the shower!!!!" Key complained outside the bathroom. 

" Well geez, SORRY KEY! I guess you should enter first before me if you don't wanna nag all day like me grandma!" Jonghyun replied srcastictly from inside. Key grunted.

"Oh, am I? Well I'm SOOOOO SORRY I nagged you, Dino freak!" Key said and smiled at himself, satisfied. 

"Hey, no one calls me that except my noona!" Jonghyun called back.

"Noona's boy" Key grunted to himself. "Well then stop hogging up the shower!!! I need to take my bath!" 

"For a guy, you sure nag a lot." Jonghyun said when he got out of the shower. Key just rolled his eyes in reply as he barged into the toilet.

"Ah, finally! Clean, warm water!" Key said as the jet like water sprayed his body. He reached for a shampoo before screaming. 

 

Elvin (before Key screamed)

 

"Hey Kevin, give me that magazine. I got an idea." Eli said as he curled up the magazine Kevin gave him. He smacked at the cockroach, but it didn't hit it. Instead, it flew up the air vent. "Shoot." he mumbled.

"Where does the vent reach to?" Kevin asked the VJ.

"Um, Jongkey's bathroom."

"Yep, let's go Kevin." Eli pulled Kevin to the front door. He went to the Jongkey's room and knocked on the door. 

"Just a minute!!!" They heard Jonghyun's voice. Then he face showed up in the front door. "Oh, Eli, Kevin, Hi! What you guys up to? Oh, sorry. Come on in." Jonghyun stepped over so Eli and Kevin could enter. 

"Thanks." Kevin smiled. Then they heard Key scream. Then Key came the living room with a towel wrapped around him.

"WHAT THE HECK IS A GIANT COCKROACH DOING IN THE BATHROOM???????!!!!!??" 

"Excuse me," Eli, with a curled up newspaper in his hands, entered the bathroom and closed the doors. After a few bumps, crashes and 'Mwahahahahahha I've got now' s, he became out, wet, with the cockroach dead in his hands. "Come on Kevin. W're gonnahave breakfast!" Kevin waved them goodbye as he exited to his own room to change and have breakfast.