First Day

30 Days (HIATUS)

B2ST DORM

 

The chilly winter morning found the B2ST boys, practicing in their studio... well, more to playing.

"Seobbie, try doing a hellicopter spin!" Dongwoon challenged. Doojoon snorted, giving a sign that he doesnt want anyone using Yoseob's cute nickname that HE gave. Yoseob grinned as he did a perfect spin.

"Wow, baby seobbie. You have quite the b boy style!" 'Mother' Hyunseung praised as he looked proudly at Yoseob. 

"I like seeing you dance." Doojoon said as he hugged Yoseob's waist. Yoseob's normal cheeks turned bright red. Hyunseung pulled them apart.

"Hey hey hey hey. I'm not giving my baby seobbie to anyone, you know? ESPECIALLY you, mister." Hyunseung said and waved his long fingers at him. Doojoon rolled his eyes.

"Okay, omma." Hyunseoung looked annoyed.

"Hey mister, just cause you are 2 months older than me, doesnt mean you can talk to me THAT way."

"Okay, omma."

"Doojoon!"

"Hyunseung!" Doojoon mimicked Hyunseung's voice. Cold 'father' Junhyung waved his hands.

"Okay, I think thats about it to you guy's childish argument." Junhyung said as he flopped on a bean bag. Doojoon was about to protest before their manager bursts in.

"I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!" He chanted happily.

"WHAT?" The manager shoved a letter onto Yoseob's hands. The B2ST boys tried to take a peek.

 

To: Yeseob and Dongwoon from B2ST

From: Arirang TV

We are happy to announce that Yoseob and Dongwoon from B2ST are accepted to attend our most hit show, 30 Days. Please report to Arirang Studio today at 5 pm. Thank you. 

P/S: Bring your clothes supply for one month. Laundry is provided here.

 

 

U-KISS DORM

 

"Dongho, slow the volume down." Eli moaned as he tried to stiffen a yawn. As usual, Dongho ignored him. The U-KISS boys were sprawled on the sofas of their living room after a hard day. They had a busy time and went back to their dorm at 2 AM. The members were too lazy to go their own rooms. 

"Dongho..." Soohyun growled. Dongho sighed as he turned the volume down. Kevin, who was back from his bathroom break, sprawled down next to Eli. He higged the older's waist, enjoying the heat. Eli smiled in his sleep as he slowly the younger's hair. The other guys usually 'ewww' ed in disgust, but they are too tired to care.

"Kiseop, get your feet off me..." Soohyun said as he felt Kiseop's legs pressing agaisnt his spine. "It hurts like hell."

"Dont be so angry, Soohyung hyung..." Hoon, who was snuggling beside Soohyun said as he adjusted his posture. Soohyun sighed as he closed back his eyelids.

"kay, fine. But i;m doing this just once." He warned Kiseop and tried to go back to sleep.

Well, it was a failed attempt...

Due to their manager suddenly bursting into the living room.

"ELI, KEVIN, WAKE UP!!!!" He said and roughly shook the two member's shoulders. Eli, annoyed, pulled the manager off them. 

"What?"

"Read this!" He said and shoved a letter onto Eli's hands. Eli looked at it, and saw a mass of blurry black lines.

"Kevin, read it for me." He said and passed the letter down to Kevin. Kevin rubbed his eyes in a cute manner. He took the letter and squinted his eyes to take a better look at the letter.

To: Kevin and Eli from U-KISS

From: Arirang TV

We are happy to annouce that Kevin and Eli from U-KISS are accepted to attend our most hit show, 30 Days. please report to Arirang studio today at 5 pm. Thank You.

P/S: Bring your clothes supply for one month. Laundry is provided here.

 

SHINEE DORM

 

"HYUNG!!!!! Dont steal my drumstick!" Taemin whinned as Onew plucked a yummy, juicy and delicious chicken drumstick from the maknae's plate.

"Hey, I'm the oldest here." Onew snorted. Then, Key 'Omma' came in the room in a most diva-ish way. Taemin ran up to him with pleading eyes.

"Key hyung! Onew hyung took my chicken drumstick!!" He wailed at Key. Key glared at Onew.

"Onew, please give back my Baby Taemin's chicken drumstick. And never, do that again." Key said. Onew sighed as he placed back the chicken on Taemin's plate. Taemin yelped with joy.

"Spoiled diva.." onew muttered under his breath. Key glanced back at him.

"What did you just said, Onew?"

"Nothing." he grumbled as he sipped on his chocolate milk. Jonghyun popped his head from the door.

"Key, what colour fits me best? Blue or orange?" He said and held out two t shirts. Key, without looking, answere his question as he flipped through a fashion magazine.

"Blue. It matches your big eyes." He replied. 

"Thanks!!!!" Jonghyun said and went to change as he whistled happily. Onew glanced as Taemin, who was enjoying a really good chicken.

"What's with Jonghyun's happy mood?" Taemin pointed at a letter on the coffee table.

"Read that." He said as his mouth was full. Minho then popped out of nowhere.

"Key!!!! Jonghyun took my shirt!" He whinned. Key looked up at him.

"What colour was it?"

"Orange!" Key then focused his gaze on the magazine.

"He wont wear it. Go take it back from his room." Mingho dashed to Jonghyun and Key's room, only to bump on Onew.

"Oh sorry hyung!!!" He said and continued running. Onew muttered a curse under his breath as he picked up a nicely printed letter on the coffee table.

To: Key and Jonghyun from Shinee

From: Arirang TV

We are happy to annouched that Key and Jonghyun from Shinee are  accepted to attend our most hit show, 30 Days. Please report to Arirang Studio today at 5 pm. Thank you.

P/S: Bring your clothes supply for one month. Laundry is provided here.

 

 

 5 PM at Arirang Studio

 

"Hello fellow viewers of 30 Days! We have three new couples for this season. Please put your hands up for.... Doojoon and Yoseob from B2ST!!!!!" The host said as the DooSeob couple stepped out from behind the red curtain. Many fans shrieked out to them. "Well, if you think that is cool, meet Eli and Kevin from U-KISS!!!!" The Elvin couple stepped out and waved to the crowd. Louder fan shrieks were heard. "Now give the most loudest clap for.... Key and Jonghyun from Shinee!!!!" The JongKi couple waved as they stepped on stage and stood next to Elvin. The fan shrieks dominated the area for a moment. 

"Annyeonghaesayo, we are Doojoon.."

"And Yoseob.."

"From B2ST!!!" They said unitedly. 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo. I am Eli.."

"And I'm Kevin.."

"And we are Elvin couple from U-KISS!" The said as they made a big heart with their arms. 

"Hello everyone! I am Dino Jonghyun.."

"And I'm Diva Key.."

"And we are the cute Jongki couple from Shinee!" They said together. Key waved his arms in a diva way as Jonghyun awkwardly scratched his head. The host smiled.

"Well, thats the Dooseob, Elvin and Jongki couple! Catch them on tv for a whole month!! Thank you everyone!" The boys bowed and the red curtains fell.