Rooms

2Perfect In Neverland

   "Ughh.." Velsya groaned. "Ouch.." Alyssa said. "Yah! you guys are lucky you were sleepin on the bed! We were on the floor. ON THE FLOOR!" Naomi shouted. "Shut up! Aren't you too old to be--" "Good morning~" SooHyun entered. Everyone went beside Jessie and she was ready with her bubble. Velsya has a ball of water on both of her hands. Alyssa had smokes of ice on both of her hands. Patricia was already floating. Naomi was breathing heavily to get ready to shout. "Whoaa!! Be calm right there ladies. I'm not here to fight with you guys." However, the girls didn't move nor take in their powers. Velsya thew her ball of water to SooHyun ans he was all wet. Before SooHyun can attack her back, Kevin put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. SooHyun calmed down. Kevin moved forward "look girls we--" Before he could finish his sentence, Velsya threw fire balls at him, which made his hair burn. "Velsya~~~~~!!!" He shouted. The girls smirked.

   "Girls!" Hoon shouted. "What?! Are you just gonna keep us here and make us your slaves?!" Alyssa shouted. "Shut up! Aren't you too old to be rude?!" Jessie & DongHo shouted at the same time. Making them blush.

   "Aww.. Maknae~~" The princes and the girls shouted. "You girls better get ready! Oh yeah! Let me show you your rooms." AJ explained. The girls followed Kevin, AJ, Hoon, Kiseop and DongHo. While SooHyun and Eli cooked for breakfast. "First, I want to know your favorite colours." AJ said. "I like light blue!" Velsya said. "Purple" Alyssa answered. "Pink!" Jessie answered. "I like any bright colour!" Naomi answered. "Black!" Patricia answered. "Oh.. Kevin! Devide your room!" AJ said and Kevin nodded. He went in and pressed some buttons. Then, another door appeared beside his room. "Velsya! There's your room." Kevin said. Velsya nodded and smiled. "Gumawo~" She said and ran inside the room. "Alyssa.. About your room, I think I have to ask Eli first." "Why?" "Because his room is purple. The ONLY purple." Hoon answered. Alyssa nodded. " DongHo! Devide your room." AJ said. "Jessie! Follow DongHo to the corner there!" Jessie nodded and followed DongHo. "Kiseop, devide your room." Kiseop ran to the left. AJ nodded to Patricia and she followed him. "Naomi, come here! I'll devide my room for you!" Hoon smiled.

 

The rooms were like this :

Stairs - SooHyun - Kiseop - Patricia - Eli - Alyssa - AJ - Kevin - Velsya - Hoon - Naomi - DongHo - Jessie

 

   "Breakfast is ready!!!!!" SooHyun shouted. All of them ran down and eat their breakfast.

 

-----

Hey !! This is 2PerfectLeaderVel! Yes! This is th account of  my group!

Add me!!