Party Night~

2Perfect In Neverland

   The 5 girls was in the school's cafeteria. Thwy were chatting with each other. "I can't wait for tonight!" Alyssa squealed. "Yea! Me too!" Naomi agreed. "Yup! We're gonna have fun!" Jessie added. "Hmm.. What food do you guys want for tonight? I can always ask my oppa to bring it for you guys." Velsya said. "Oh yeah.. Your 'oppa' is the one who held the party right?" Patricia said, and Velsya nodded. "But my oppa is your oppa's friend too.." They all said. "Mhm.. We get the VIP room.." Velsya said. They all cheered.

*After school at Velsya's house"

   "Hmm.. What should we get?" Velsya mumbled to herself. "Ah! I know! Chips!" Patricia answered. Velsya listed it in a paper. "Fruits!" "Cupcakes!" "Ice chocolate!" And so it goes on and on.

   Velsya listen the things they wanted for the party. Here is te list.

 

  • Chips
  • Fruits
  • Cupcakes
  • Muffins
  • Hot Chocolate / Ice Chocolate
  • Whipped Cream
  • Other stuffs..

 

   The 5 of them went to the mall to search for some things. "Okay! I'll buy the cupcakes and muffins in the bakery. Naomi & Lizzie (Alyssa) go buy the drinks and the whipped cream, Patricia & Jessie go to the supermarket to buy the fruits and chips. Don't buy durian OR papaya! I hate them! I'll kill you." Velsya instructed. "We will meet at the cafe there at 2PM!" She said and walk away.

   Velsya went to the bakery store and went to buy the cupcakes and muffin. They told her to wait for 10 minutes since it wasn't done yet. Naomi & Lizzie went to buy drinks and the whipped cream. They got the whipped cream but still waiting for the drinks. "I hate waiting!" Lizzie said. Naomi nodded like a little kid. Patricia and Jessie was in the supermarket. Patricia picked the fruits and Jessie bought the chips.

   Soon, they were done and and they met each other in the cafe. "*sigh* I'm tired.." Patricia said. "Do you guys want to drink?" Lizzie asked. Everyone nodded and looked at Velsya. "What?" She said. "Huh.. Fine.. I'll pay! Go order!" She said. "Yay! You're the best leader!" They all cheered and order some drinks.

   The girls were at the place where the party should be. There, they saw 5 boys sitting on the chair near the bar. "Hey!" The 5 boys shouted. The girls smiled. "Hi oppa~~" They chorused. Their oppa was best friends and call themselves SHINee. If you wonder who are their oppas, arranged it from the oldest. So it was Velsya - Onew, Patricia - JongHyun, Naomi - Key, Alyssa - MinHo, Jessie - Taemin.

   The 10 of them decorated the place together. MinHo, JongHyun, Onew, Key and Patricia decorated the place, since they were the tallest. Taemin, Velsya, Alyssa, Jessie and Naomi organize the food.

   After 2 hours, they were finally done. "Wow! It's so fast!" Key said. "You girls better go home and changed your clothes. Mom bought the clothes for all of you. It's in Velsya's room now." Onew smiled. The girls nodded and headed home. The change their clothes and do their make-ups. Since they liked singing and dancing, they were the one who performed for tonight. Today was Onew's birthday, but he himself didn't know that the girls wanted to perform for tonight.

   "Whoa! C'mon you guys! Its 6.46 already! We need to hurry!" Velsya said. "Yeaa~~ FASTER!! YOU GUYS ARE SO SLOW!!" Naomi shouted. "Argh! My ear hurts!" Alyssa joked. "So noisy!" Patricia complained. "Shut up! Aren't you too old to be rude?!" Jessie teased. "I'm young!" Naomi shouted. "Whatever~ Let's go!" Velsya said. The 5 of them entered the limosine. Yes, they were all rich.

   The girls arrived at 6.56. They weren't late. They entered the place and while walking, each of them took some food. Or stole, I should say. The VIP room only has sofa and a coffee table in the middle. It was actually a place for the performers. There's a door where if you open it, you were on the stage.

   Minutes and minutes had passed. It was finally 7.00 p.m. SHARP! There were sounds of people entering the place. Soon, the MC announced about the performance and bla bla bla. The 5 of them went to the stage and introduced themselves. "My name is Velsya!" "Patricia" "Naomi" "Alyssa" "Jessie". They sang the song Amazing (By U-KISS, but just pretend that they made it themselves. PRETEND). The song ended and a huge applause was heard in the HUGE room. It looks more like a club now.

   The party ended. It was now 12.00 a.m. The girls were walking in a nearby park. "I wanna be forever young! So that I can have fun forever!" Velsya shouted. After her sentence ended, a huge portal opened infront of the 5 of them, blocking their way. "I can bring you to a place where you can stay forever young." The man said. "Who are you huh?!" Alyssa shouted at his face. "My name is HyunSeung and I am the one who guards this portal. Only humans that are powerfull can enter the portal. So far, you are the ONLY human that has ever seen this portal. Even though there are lots of people here in the park, they can't hear or see me, nor the portal." He explained. Velsya who was curious, entered the portal. "YAH! YOU STUPID LEADER!" Naomi shouted. "WHAT?!" Velsya appeared beside HyunSeung. "We can't trust him unnie!" Patricia explained. "Yeah! He looks like a .." Jessie muttered. Alyssa nodded. "Whatever.. I trust him.." Velsya said. They all sighed and followed her inside.

   Everything went black and they were all unconcious. HyunA, HyunSeung's girlfriend, (sorry if you hate the couple) appeared beside him. They erased the 5 girls's memory so that they won't remember about the portal thing. Then, they left them.