2: Beginning

Pandora's Heart || On Hold

“ Remember darkness does not equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.”

The purple haired man paced back and forth in the all white room, occasionally stealing glances at the small pale half alive human that lay in the bed. He heard her heartbeat and her breathing as it rose and fell. The room was empty and a sweet silence filled it, until it was interrupted by a dark presence.
“She will be fine.” The said spoke.

The purple haired man didn’t bother replying or even looking to see who it was. He quietly but quickly took a seat by the door and held her hand.

He knew the man was speaking the truth, for the being was never wrong. But Bang couldn’t help but feel uneasy. He knew that everything that happened was for a reason.

As he held the fragile girl’s hand, memories of raising her passed through his mind. Many years ago the very creature that was speaking to Bang now spoke to him then, handing him a baby and ordering him to watch over her until the day the man who had brought her there reappeared in her life. At first Bang was against it, he was a creature that took human life, he had never once saved one.

The baby just slept peacefully in his arms and Bang fell. The most powerful Grim was wrapped around the little finger of a human- a human girl none the less.

“Hyung!” He heard a shout and came out of his thoughts, the Dark Being was long gone and a pink haired boy was standing across from him in his place.

“Bring her to the school Bang..” a voice said in his head.

Bang sighed and Zelo sat down beside him, sensing his mentors uneasiness.

“Pan, it’s me... please wake up..” Bang said and caressed her cheek.

“Hyung.” The pink haired boy said, Bang turned to him.

“How is she?” He asked, as Bang stared at his young apprentice, worry was written all over his face.

Zelo moved closer to the girl and watched her chest rise and fall just as Bang did earlier.

“Panny, it’s Zelo-Oppa, wake up so we can play again.” He begged and pouted.

Grims weren’t allowed to interfere with the living, especially humans. They were the equivalent of law enforcers of the supernatural and only interfere with humans when it comes to death. Bang was the best Grim out there and he had taken Zelo in as his apprentice.

“Zelo, where are the others?” He asked.

Zelo shrugged and went back at staring at the girl.

“Getting payback..” He mumbled to himself.

Bang shook his head in disapproval but didn’t say anything.

The two Grims stared at the human with a comfortable silence that was broken with her voice.

“When darkness comes so shall the light, Death will freeze emotions and time while Angels and Demon shall start a fight and try to steal what is mines.” She mumbled.

The two creatures listened to her words, and their cold hearts stopped. Everything went silent again, until she yelled out in pain. Both men grabbed her arms and pin her to the bed, she fought back and yelled in a language no human should know.

She struggled to get free as the men called out her name, Bang had enough and waved his hand across her face, instantly she went back to sleep.

The Grims looked at each other and knew that it had started. It would just be a matter of time before those sent would find her.

{DEMON EXO}

The boys walked out of the door, Sehun growled as the sunlight hit his face. “What the is that smell?” He asked, covering his nose.



“It’s called humans.” Baekhyun said in an omniscient tone and ruffled the maknae's hair.

Kai put on a pair of dark shades and gave flirty lop sided grins at a couple of useless human girls who passed by, blushing and responding to his antics. Suho pulled Kai’s arm and grabbed the shades.
“Listen” He ordered.

Rolling his eyes, Kai faced the leader. Even Kai knew when to and not to push the leader’s button. Though bossy, Kai could never go directly against the leader’s orders. Suho was the most powerful and skilled out of the six.

“Hyung where are we going?” D.O asked.

“I have everything planned, just followed me.” Suho said.

The rest of the boys followed him coolly out of the alley.


{ANGEL EXO}

“Hyung where are we?” The youngest angel asked clinging on to the leader’s arm.

“We are in the human world.” Lay stated.

The Archangel Kris felt sick; so many emotions around him made him feel like he had a hangover.

The smell of Love, Hate, Lust, Envy, Fear and more was overwhelming him, it made him want to puke.

“Tao... let go of me... please.” He added the last part as like a request, but physical contact was too much for him.

Kris was the only one who had gained the ability to fly- along with a less advantageous power, empathy. He could taste hate -or smell it at least. Normally he could handle it but right now, being new to the surroundings, the human’s emotions were too strong and they abused his senses.

The pitiful creatures with their conflicting emotions were giving him motion sickness.

“Kris, you ok?” Chen asked.

Kris nodded and walked into the light while the others watched worriedly. 

“Tao and Chen, grab Kris. Xiumin and Lay watch for humans and create a portal to the school.” The usually quiet Luhan spoke up, a strange light in his eyes as he watched Kris. “Let’s get to work everyone, time is of essence.”