1: Impact

Pandora's Heart || On Hold

 

The moment of impact. The moment of impact proves potential for change. Creates ripples effects far beyond what we can predict. Sending some particles crashing together. Bringing them closer than before. While sending others spinning off into great ventures. Landing them where you've never thought you would've found them. That's the thing about moments like these. You can't, no matter how hard you try, controlling how it's going to affect you. You just have to let the colliding parts go where they may. And wait. For the next collision. 

 

{Earth} 

 

She laid there helpless with her cold pale tiny hands covering her face while two men built like skyscrapers hovered over her, hitting her with great force.

She let out yelps and cries but that only fed their anger.

Taecyeon stopped for a minute and watched his parnter Nickhun picked the fragile girl up and pinned her to the wall full of graffiti. The bright neon colors contrasted against the blood splattered across it, the girl no longer made a sound so the muscular man spoke "Nick, she's pretty much broken. let's go." Taecyeon stated and eyed his partner, Nickhun sighed and pursed his lips in disblief that their play toy had broken so soon.

He dropped the girl carelessly, like she was nothing more than a piece of trash. A small yelp sounded from the victim as her body hit the concrete below with a thud, causing small smirks of satisfaction to grow on her abuser's faces.

She didn't dare move, playing dead like she had been playing for her whole life. She closed her eyes and counted to ten "1..2..3.." 

 

The girl continued, counting in her head until coming to an abrupt stop when she heard another sound overpowered that of her breathing in the small alleyway.

Her body stiffened and she prepared herself for the next beating. The 'click clack' of the foot steps that approached her made her heart stop in fear and anticipation. "Human..I know you are alive," a deep husky voice stated.

The girl held her breath trying to stop her chest from moving up and down, a sharp pain came from her side. She opened her good eye and at eye level were two unblemished black boots.

She tried to scoot away from him without him noticing, he chuckled.

The man turned the girl over, to make her lay on her back. She yelped in pain and the man sighed. "Pityful human girl, today I will change your destiny."

He stated in a mediocre tone. Suddenly the man place his hand over her chest and the girl yelled in pain. "Stop!!, It hurts!" she begged.

The young woman felt a sudden burning sensation in her chest, and in a feverish haste began to rip her shirt off. She arched her back and clawed at , unable to breath.

The burning sensation soon faded away and everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________

{ Somewhere Dark }

"Hyung.. I'm tired." The youngest whined.

"Shut up Se Hun.. you're not the only one who is." The commander retorted.

Sehun pouted and looked over to his hyungs who were walking calmly into the dark abyuss.

"Suho, let's rest." Kai demanded. 

The eldest, and the leader of their team turned and glared at the male who simply scoffed and sat on a large boulder, ignoring him. "Geez, why do we have to walk if Kai can teleport us to the human world." D.O practically groaned as he took a seat beside Kai, sending him a hardly subtle annoyed look.

"Because I Don't feel like carrying all your fat asses there." Kai stated bluntly and smirked.Chaeyeol sparked a small flame, "Kai stop being an lazy and do it before that pretty face of yours becomes ashes." Sehun, D.O and Baekhyun chuckled while Suho struggled to keep the look of harshness on his features. 

Kai sent them a death glare, effectively cutting short their teasing laughs.

 

Even though Suho was the leader,everyone was aware that Kai had alot of Influence in the group and no one could control the stubborn ill tempered Demon.

Suho sighed and looked at Kai, who finally nodded and with a wave of his hand made a black door appear. It was an extravagant show, but that was to be expected from Kai.

The demon jumped up and opened the door, "Shall we?" He asked, and mockingly bowed to Suho as the eldest walked through the door- closely followed by Chanyeol,D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun.

Kai entered last and slammed the door.

 

"This should be fun." The mankae snickered, as smirks darkened each of the six demon's faces.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

{Somewhere Bright}

Once Kris had stepped out of the office, he began his search for his team. A new mission.

Their last one hadn't left them in good standing, in short an epic fail. 

He sighed and spread his wings, flying to the combat area where his team had been since the last mission.

Kris landed and saw his favorite member, the mankae fighting the coldest member. He looked around to find the other members resting leisurely on a cloud.

"Hyung!." The mankae yelled and rushed over to Kris, jumping on his back.

"Tao get off of me your heavy." Kris teased and Tao jumped off and pouted. 

"Meanie." 

Kris chuckled."So what's the next mission boss?" Lu han asked, approaching the two.

"We got another mission." Kris replied and snapped his finger, files appeared in everyones hands.

"Xiumin.. Open a portal." Kris ordered and the other nodded.

A small pool of water materialized in front of them, and the group looked into it, the vision of earth appearing in the crystal clear water. 

"Wow, that's a pretty place.." Tao gawked for a second before it morphed into a bright smile."Let's go.." Kris said, taking the youngest' hand before they jumped in.

And the other four followed behind.

_________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter ^^
The chapters won't be update every day but when they are i will make sure they are good and long for you guys ^^
let me know what you think 
Comment and Subscribe :3