13

I'm with you.. [HIATUS]

[CHAPTER XIII]

 

 

 

Doojoon's P.O.V

 

 

He's been watching Chohee as she was walking around the house mindlessly. It worried him that Chohee was so spaced out, so sad-looking lately. He wanted to comfort her somehow, but was afraid she would cry, and he did not want to see a girl cry. He wouldn't know what to do..

 

“Are you ok, Chohee?” He finally asked when she bumped into him as she was leaving the kitchen.

 

“I'm fine...” she sighed. It was a lie. Doojoon knew it was.

 

“Don't lie to me.”

 

“fine... I feel like crap.” she admitted, looked down again and then turned around and walked toward the living-room.

 

Doojoon quickly went into the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks before making his way toward Chohee in the living room. He put down the snacks and sat beside her before he draped his arm around her shoulders and watched what she was watching on TV. Nothing. She was just switching channels every 2 seconds.

 

Doojoon sighed and took the remote from her, and changed the channel to a soccer game. Chohee didn't say anything or even argue, which worried him a little.

 

“Wanna watch a movie, Chohee?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Really?” he looked surprised for a moment. He thought she wouldn't even respond. “Ok, um. What kind of a movie do you want? Comedy or Horror?”

 

She nodded again.

 

“Which one, Chohee.” he sounded a little annoyed.

 

She just nodded again.

 

Aish.. this girl.. hmm... Doojoon suddenly thought of something risky, but smirked and decided to try it anyway.

 

“Hey Chohee. Do you like ? I have this great ography film. Would you like to watch that?” He asked casually.

 

This time, he got a different response from Chohee which made him quickly pull his arm away from her and jump off the couch as far away from her as he could. She glared up at him angrily.

 

“You watch , Doojoon?” She asked, but didn't give Doojoon a chance to answer as she continued. “That's alright. I'm not going to scold you or tell you how disgusting I think it is.. but please, keep my innocent 18 year old mind clean of that dirty trash.” She said coldly.

 

After a moment of glaring at Doojoon's scared and nervous face, she laughed. Doojoon finally relaxed again too, and sat back down next to her.

 

“I was only kidding, Chohee. You were spacing out so I was just wondering if you would say yes to that....... so anyway, Comedy or Horror? I'm in the mood for some Horror for some reason.”

 

“I want comedy.” Chohee said quietly and leaned her head against Doojoon's shoulder, when he draped his arm around her shoulders again.

 

“Then comedy it is~” he chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon's P.O.V

 

 

 

When Dongwoon arrived at home after the long morning packed with a tight schedule, he was met with an unexpected scene in the living-room.

 

Doojoon was hugging Chohee on the couch with one arm, while trying to stifle his laughter with his other hand.

 

“What...” Dongwoon started but he didn't even have the energy to finish his question as he sat down on the armchair beside the couch while sighing.

 

“Shhhhhhhh~” Doojoon said, and pointed to Chohee who was sleeping while hugging him. She did look really adorable while sleeping like that, but inside, Dongwoon felt a little sad? Hurt? Jealous?? Ugh.. no way. Dongwoon thought and quickly pushed these feelings away.

 

He looked at the TV, and realized why Doojoon had been laughing earlier.

 

“How could she fall asleep while watching a comedy?” he chuckled. “Or rather, how could she fall asleep while you laugh like a maniac?”


“Shh~” Doojoon shushed him again. “...it's because she's been sleep deprived. Havent you noticed? She hasn't slept properly in days—maybe weeks.”

 

“It's probably because of Yang Seungho's twitter scandal thing, isn't it?” Dongwoon said but then, as his eyes widened, he quickly looked at Doojoon with a guilty expression as if he said something he shouldn't have.

 

“How do you know that Yang Seungho and...” Doojoon glanced down at Chohee.

 

“...that they're siblings.” Dongwoon finished, and sighed. No point in hiding it now. “I just know... I didn't even know you knew.”

 

The Twitter scandal they were talking about was when Yang Seungho tweeted a very scandalous question about a week ago. "I love you, why won't you believe me... I'll never stop. Please understand your oppa." The reason it became a scandal was that no one even knew he even had a younger sister. No one still knows about it, and luckily he hasn't revealed any pictures of her to the public yet either, but people are getting very curious and won't leave him alone.

 

“Of course I know. I know a lot more about her than you do.” Doojoon stated, and took the remote from the table – careful not to wake Chohee, and turned the TV off.

 

I know more about her than you do too. Dongwoon said in his mind. No one in B2ST – except Hyunseung, knew anything about his and Chohee's relationship before they 'broke up' ... Their friendship that is.

 

“Come here.” Doojoon said and pointed at the space on the couch next to Chohee. Dongwoon too tired to think abuot what Doojoon could have been planning, obeyed and did as he was told. Quietly, Doojoon pushed Chohee off of himself and onto Dongwoon.

 

“Will you watch her for me? I have schedule later today and I need to get ready.” He then stood up, and chuckled when he saw Dongwoon's panicky expression. “Relax. Never been so close to a girl, Dongwoonie?”

 

“I...”

 

“It's never too late, Dongwoon.” Doojoon suddenly said seriously.

 

“What... do you mean...?” Dongwoon asked.

 

“Just thought you should know that.” Doojoon shrugged and walked off toward his room. “Don't give up on her.”

 

“How does..” Dongwoon started and stared at Chohee confusedly. “Did she tell him about us or something.. how does he know?”

 

He continued to watch Chohee – who was unconsciously getting comfortable by using his chest as a pillow, before slowly and softly placing his arm around her to keep her warm.

 

Soon, he dozed off too. His tight schedule all night and morning had worn him out completely.

 

 

Chohee's P.O.V


 

“Yah~ Wake up sleepy love birds~” someone's voice spoke in both of their dreams.

 

Chohee was the first to wake up, because Dongwoon was still hugging her when she opened her eyes. Why is it Dongwoon? Didn't I watch a movie with Doojoon before I fell asleep? What? .. ugh...

 

“Are you two still asleep?” The same voice spoke again, and this time Dongwoon snapped awake too and immediately loosened his arms around Chohee and finally let her go.

 

Chohee couldn't hide a small expression of disappointment on her face as he let go. A part of her wished she could have lied in Dongwoon's arms for a little longer.

 

“If you're so sleepy, then Junhyung and I would love to aid you two to Chohee's room and let you continue to sleep. Together~~~” she giggled.

 

Chohee glared at her. “Wonyeon unnie! It's not like that!” she almost shouted.

 

She then stood up and stormed off into her own room.

 

As soon as she plopped onto her bed, she took out her ipod and opened the mail app.

 

No emails.

 

He really won't reply to me anymore, will he...?

 

But as soon as she said that, a notification tone went off on her ipod loudly, and she nearly threw it out of her hands.

 

“Woah!” her eyes widened.

 

[NEW EMAIL]

 

From: IASDWTSNS

To: CherryKCH

 

I'm so sorry, Chohee...

 

...for ignoring your emails for the past few weeks.

 

I...

 

“Wait... what?!” Chohee said confusedly before continuing to read the email. “Did he really write Chohee? He knows my name?!”

 

I've somehow found out who you are. And I don't think it's right for us to continue emailing each other anymore. You told me your secrets, and I told you mine.... but now that I know who you are, it feels wrong... so I thought we should stop emailing each other.

 

That's what I thought.

 

..but after reading your past few emails I realized I have hurt you very much by not emailing you anymore.

 

So, I've decided to write this last email to you...

 

“LAST?!?” Chohee frowned but continued reading.

 

Chohee, please don't be sad that I'm not emailing you anymore.

 

I promise you, you'll find out who I am eventually... but for know I'm going to hide my identity. ;)

 

If you're still sad, just remember that I'm with you.

 

I'll always be with you. And I'll never ever leave you.

 

Bye.

 

Chohee looked at the email sadly at first. Then, all of a sudden, she smiled.

 

“I'm glad I finally got a reply.” she said and hugged her ipod.

 

So it's someone who lives near here then?

 

It's a little creepy, I must admit........ but it makes me happy to know he's near me. He's with me.

 

Two knocks on the door snapped Chohee out of her thoughts.

 

She quickly sat up in her bed, and looked at the door, as Dongwoon walked in.

 

“Woonie...” the nickname she used to call him by accidentally slipped out of . She was about to take it back, but the smile that formed on Dongwoon's lips all of a sudden made her stop.

 

“Can we talk, Chohee?”