A JOURNEY TO THE ICEY UNDERWORLD

BLUE-BLOODED

 

 

Death_Valley_California_Sunset_Wallpaper

 

 

The blue-blooded troop landed on the empty field. “Omma!” Bom gasped as the ground that she step on crumbles and she loses her balance. Luckily, TOP catches her from the free fall. “Eww... what is that?!” she asked Freya with her dirty look as the white subsctance sticks to her boots.

 

“It’s mixture of salts, pulverized bones and dead animals not to forget human and dead plants.” Freya replied expressionlessly. Listening to Freya’s reply, the girls even the boys got disgusted by it. “Welcome to the death valley...” she walks ahead of them as Bom hazily dusted the mixtures away from her boots. Taeyang just silently follows Freya to the mountains.

 

“Why can’t we just fly to the mountain?” VI asked Freya.

 

“Because we’re not climbing the mountain!” Fye suddenly pops in the center of the group shocking the hell out of them. He’s wearing a long white cout to cover himself from the cold climates. Freya shook her head. “What do you mean we’re not climbing the mountain?” VI asked after calming himself.

 

“We’re going underneath it.” Freya adds and continued to march towards the mountain. Sudden gust of wind make Freya halts her move and she sense something wrong with it. “We better hurry. Lucifer is coming here too.” She turned back to the ROYALE. Hearing the news, the group increase their pace and arrived at the antelope canyon like mountains only it was made from ice.

 

“This is the reason why you asked us to wear something warmer.” Dara said as she hugs herself together. Even when she’s wearing the thickest jacket she ever find, she still can felt the coldness pierce through the jacket. But Freya seems to be fine just wearing as she is – a pair of boots, mini skirt, y fitted crop top, muffler and a pair of leather fingerless glove. Just what is she? Doesn’t she felt cold?? They walk further into the canyon and the ice seems to be thick and colder.

 

“Why stop?” Taeyang asked Freya after the girl suddenly stops. Instead of walking straight to the path, Freya takes a little de tour to a small passage that’s hidden in between two canyons. “W-what??!” others was shocked seeing Freya easily passes through the narrow path. “How are we suppose to pass through this?!” Bom was absurb. “Don’t you have another easier way??” she complains.

 

“This is the easiest way and the safest too. A way that only known by me.” Freya replied. Without a choice Bom tilted her body and push herself through the path with grumbles. “Oh?” she was gaped as the narrow path actually becomes wider and spacer than before. Freya was already waiting for them in front of a cave.

 

“From now, watch your step. We’re slowly going down to the underworld. The queen probably knew we’re coming by now including Lucifer.” Freya said to them. “Do you think she’ll give CL to Lucifer?” Dara asked GD but Freya overheard them. “She’s not that type of person. Eventhough she’s the queen of darkness, she’s not really like that.” She answered.

 

“You seems to know the queen very well, Freya-sshi.” Minji asked her.

 

“That’s because, they’re sisters!” Fye replied. HUL!!! The girls stared at Freya. “Ah~! Freya, why did you choose to be LUNA’s knight? You can be the queen too~!” Fye said to Freya. “Ouch!” Fye groans in pain after Freya kicked him in between his legs.

 

“That got to hurt...” Bom looked at Fye rolling on the cold ice floor but at the end, she just followed Freya into the cave. D-lite and TOP give Fye a hand. “What was that all about?” GD asked Fye after some time. Freya walks far in front of them.

 

“Freya was once a queen candidate but she decline and let her older sister take the throne.” The blonde guy said.

 

 

 

“EHHHH???!!!”  their voiced echoed in the cave. Freya turned around at the boys. “Keep it down will you?” she said and turned continue to catch up with the others. The blue-blooded walked to the dark ice cave till they arrived at an underground lake. A pathway connects the two lakeshores and at the end of it there’s a small gateway.

 

yet_another_ice_cave_environment_by_blue

 

“It shouldn’t be much further from the gateway to the castle now.” Freya said to Taeyang.

 

“Thank you, Freya.” Taeyang smiled at her.

 

“I’m just simply doing this for Ryuki.” She turned back at glance at D-lite. “It seems like your brother have the same element as I do.” Taeyang turned back to find who she meant. “Ah, Aeras? Your elemant is air?” he asked.

 

 “Well, one of it.”

 

“What’s the other one then?”

 

“Water...”

 

“Water and air? ICE???” he looked at her. “So your power is ice??”

 

“I am the princess of ice.” She replied.

 

“Yeah. I think everyone can tell that.” He chuckles thinking of the cold attitude that she gives to Fye who really like her. “What about him?” Taeyang suddenly curious about Fye.

 

“He’s a fire element.”

 

“Ah... That’s why you don’t really like him?” he reasoned out.

 

“I don’t really hate him. I was just uncomfortable with him.” She looked back at Fye who is chatting with the boys. “HE’S JUST SOO ANNOYING!” suddenly Freya changed her mind looking at Fye’s bright smile as he waved at her. Aigoo... She didn’t realize that she liked him too now did she? Taeyang chuckles.  After 30 minutes walking across the river, they arrived at the gateway and quickly passed through it.

 

“There’s no way I’m going to cross THAT!!!” Bom halts. Dara, Minji and IU too got scared seeing the narrow bridge unsuspended by anything else. One wrong move and you can either fall down or the bridge itself comes apart! “Don’t you have another way?” she looked at Freya. “Tabi, do something!” Bom turned to TOP but unfortunately, TOP was frozen at his spot seeing the horrifiying obstacle that he had to overcome. Sighed! Useless Tabi! Bom rolled her eyes.

 

eyeseathings_ice-cave-palace.jpg

 

“We can’t turn back now!” Taeyang said. “I’m going!” he step out from them and slowly crosses the bridge. Fye was next after Taeyang but he just calmly crossed it till he reaches the end. “I guess we have no choice.” IU said. She was the first girl to set feet on the bridge. The remaining 3 just clench their hands together hoping for IU didn’t fall.

 

“Come on TOP-sshi. You’re next.” Freya calls TOP after the girls refused to go on.

 

“HUH??!”

 

“Just go. I’ll be watching over. Trust me.” Freya tried to assure him.

 

“Promised me that I would die here?” he looked at the girl. What a scardy cat! Freya sighed and nods at him. Stealthily, TOP slinks his way to the other end.

 

“Girls, get yourselves together. We don’t have...!!!” a loud explosion heard and the cave started to shake greatly. The sharp ice stalactites fall down from the impact and it crushes on the bridge!!

 

“Take cover!” GD shouted at the boys. Freya manages to protect the girls from being squashed by the ice blocks.

 

“Is everyone alright?” the girl asked the 3 girls.

 

“Yeah. But how do we cross over now?” Bom looked at the damaged bridge.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I can always make one.” She stands up and walks to the edge of the ruin to summon her powers. A moment later, the bridge was fixed. She made that bridge?! I should have known! Bom gaped. “We need to hurry up now. Lucifer is already here!” Freya rushed them. Hearing her words, the 3 sisters stood up and glance at each other. Who want to go first? Bravely, Minji decided to cross over. Dara too succeed in crossing the newly made bridge. Now it’s Bom’s turn.

 

“Why do I have to cross this thing?!” she mumbles in the center of the bridge.

 

“Bom noona! Don’t look down!” VI shouted at her. Huh? Why?? The innocent older sister didn’t listen and looked down to her feet. “OMMMAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!” she shouted after she found her real position is! There’s a ravine beneath her feet and if she fall she wouldn’t be sure when she’ll hit the bottom.

 

“Nice move maknae!” GD hits VI’s head. “Hehehehe... My bad!” Freya just shook her head in seeing the older sister suddenly sits on the bridge refuse to walk.

 

“Hey, sister! I’m going to cross this bridge wheither you like it or not!” she warns Bom and step on the bridge. As her feet sets on it, Bom can actually felt the ice bridge about to crack and collapse! “No! No wait!! I’ll go!! Just stay there!” She shouted at Freya. With her eyes full of tears, Bommie crawl her way to the end of the brigde. Freya just smirks as her threat seems to work.

 

“Nice work Freya! You scared the hell out of her with your ‘london-bridge-is-falling-down’ act!” Fye give Freya a hug as soon as she rejoins with them.

 

“HUH??!” Bom lifted her face up. “That was just a gimic?!!” she raises her voice. “Why on earth would you do that for?!!!” Bom glared at Freya.

 

“Well, thanks for someone’s tips you couldn’t have crossed over if she didn’t do it Bommie.” TOP take Freya’s side.

 

“And look who’s talking?! I thought you were the one who trembling badly the moment you see the bridge!” Bom rants. For such a long time, the two finally breaks their peace time and back to the bickering couple again.

 

“Aish! That’s enough you two!” GD said and tried to separate the two.

 

“Come on, guys!” Freya calls them. TOP and Bom olged at each other before the walk down to the spiral stairs and across the ravine before they see the exit at the other hand. “We’re almost there.” Freya told the blue-blooded who just stood outside the exit after seeing the castle’s silhouette from afar.

 

Ice_Cave_by_MeckanicalMind.jpg

 

 

________________________

 

 

Meanwhile upstairs on the surface where the hell troops have arrive, there’s been a battlefield between Dark world and the Hell troops. Loud screams, banging, explosions can be heard. Ferina already sent her phantom troops to delay them from entering the gateway.

 

“FERINA!!!!!!!!!!!” Lucifer shouts. His voice vibrates and destroys the phantom troops and shakes the earth but then the troops come back alive. It makes the sinner angrier at Ferina.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

Back at the castle where CL and Ferina is having a calm conversation over a cup of warm tea, they can see and hear everything that Lucifer said to Ferina. CL just looked at the queen. “Why are you helping us?” she asked the queen. Ferina just smiled at CL.

 

“Because SHE’s helping you as well. It’s the least I can do for her.” She replied. “It’s the queen’s job to keep her land posper and safe.” The queen said. “Eventhough it wasn’t suppose to be me...” her stared at her sister in the blue-blooded circle.

 

“What do you mean?” CL got confused. “Who is she?”

 

“She’s my baby sister who is a lot stronger than me. If she didn’t runaway from home, she would have been the queen of this world, the youngest queen ever.” Ferina smiled. “Since she’s the one that created all these...” Ferina said while pointing the whole place with her hands.

 

“You mean this whole ice palace??” CL was astonished by the fact that she just heard. And she so young! “What happen?” CL was curious about it.

 

“It was before the late queen of darkness decease. Both of us were nomitated to be the queen’s heiress and we were sent for trials and all. The typical test for a queen of darkness. And that’s when she meets up with her destiny. The queen of LUNA - RYUKI. They become friends and soon after, she was helping the queen and her family. But she didn’t know that Asyura was already died and the dark worl without it’s ruler crumbles apart. When she return home and found out the news, she desperately tried to hold the place together that she release her hidden potential...” Ferina paused.

 

“ICE?” CL looked at Ferina.

 

“The people cheered as they know she’d be a perfect queen for them but she refused it.”

 

“And you took her place? Well, it doesn’t seem wrong to me since you help to ruler this place for such a long time. I mean, I think your sister knew that you’ll do a better job than her.” CL try to comfort her.

 

“Thank you, Stellar.” Ferina said and they just enjoyed their tea. CL eats the hot stew that was served to her to fill her stomach.

 

*Cough,cough,cough!*

 

CL’s cough distracted the queen and she turned to the coughing CL. “What’s wrong?”She looks concern. “Is the food doesn’t suit you?” she asked and told the servent to take away the food from the table and prepared another dish for her guest.

 

“I’m sorry...” CL apologizes for her rude table manners.

 

“It’s okay. It’s my fault to for not asking your food specification.” The queen too apologizes. CL turned to the images where her other half is with her siblings.

 

Oppa, I don’t know how long we’ve separated from each other butI missed you so much... I missed you like crazy...

 

Tears started to fall from the edge of CL’s eyes as she keeps staring at Taeyang. The queen notice CL tried to hides her tears from her.

 

Everything is going to be fine!

 

CL was shocked in hearing the petite voice. It’s not the queen’s voice for sure and it’s not Taeyang too. She looked around but only found the queen and her.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m sorry. I guess I’m too tired. Can I excuse myself to my room?” she lied. The queen nods and CL rise from her seat.

 

“Stellar, take this with you...” Ferina handed to her a blue rain drop necklace. “You might need this.” She smiled at CL. After thanking the queen, CL walks to her room with questions in her mind.

 

 

il_570xN.376895149_i3bz.jpg

 

 

“Who the heck was that?” she mumbles and this time all she heard was a girl’s giggling.

 

Relax a bit will you. I’m not going to hurt you. Actually, I can’t hurt you. Because you’re my.....

 

“WHAT???!!” CL eyes widens in hearing what the voice said to her.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

WHO DO YOU THINK THE GIRL THAT DIS TURBS CL?? 

 

CAN TAEYANG REACH TO CL FASTER? OR WILL LUCIFER DESTROYED THE DARK WORLD FIRST?

 

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING LAST NIGHT. THIS CHAPTER I REALLY DRAGGING ME.

 

AND HERE'S AN EARLY APOLOGIZES AND NOTES FOR I WOULDN'T BE UPDATING FOR A WEEK OR SO. HEHEHE...

 

I'M SORRY AGAIN~!!! *BOWS* TT^TT

 

BUT I'LL UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN WHEN I COME BACK. OKAY? JUST LIKE THIS WEEK. ^__^V

 

FOR NOW ENJOY THE CHAPTER. 

 

BYE~!