Sink and Crash

Back to Life After Death

 

"ANCHOVY!!" Sungmin screamed..

 

WRITER POV

In the same time, in the different place.. @the mall

 

"Hyung, let's eat in my house, I cook some beef and pork..." Ryeowook said to his hyung.

"Aaah.. but I want to eat pizza Ryeong-ah.." Kyuhyun yelled.

"hey.. hey.. you two.. start to fight again huh...?"

"no~ buuttt.." said Ryeowook, but Yesung interrupted, "no any 'but' words.. Now, let's buy a pizza, take away, and go to Ryeowook's house. Agree?"

Kyuhyun is a little mad, but he nodded, and of course, Ryeowook is smiling.. 'I win!' he thought.

 

 

30 minutes latter…

Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook bought one medium size pizza, a cheese mushroom flavor..

Ryeowook, “Kyu-ah, why you always bought a cheese mushroom flavor?”

Kyuhyun, “That’s not my problem ha? I know you not too like mushroom, hahaha.. so just I and Yesung hyung that can eat all this medium size.. hahhaa” (*evil kyu)

Ryeowook, “aah! Evil!” he yelled and puffed his cheeks

“Stop fighting!!!” Yesung try to make them stop talking but he can’t. And than, he wear his headphone, and listen the music, with a maximum sound, so he can’t hear any words from his friends.

 Now, they go outside from the mall and go to the parking area to take Kyu’s car and Ryeowook’s motorcycle. Yesung go with Kyuhyun's car. Because Ryeowook just brought one helm.

Then, they arrived in Ryeowook's house. When Ryeowook cook in the kitchen, Yesung and Kyuhyun eat their pizza..

 

Ryeowook not eat that pizza, he hate mushroom..

 

"Tadaaaaaaaaaaa........"

"Waaa... bulgogi!! and roasted pork!!" Yesung yelled.

"Wouw, it's a fragrant cuisine...!!" Kyuhyun yelled.

Ryeowook back to the kitchen and take some rice from the rice cooker.

 

Then, they eat all that bulgogi and roasted pork..

there is nothing left.. all plate and bowl was clean..

 

"AAAh.. I'm so so fuuulllll.." Yesung and Kyuhyun yelled together.

"hehe.. nice right?" Ryeowook smiling again and again.

 

"Ah! time to get home! my brother is a lone in the house," (and listening "I'm a loner" by C.N.Blue ^^")

Yesung yelled and said thank you to Ryeowook..

 

Kyuhyun take Yesung until the bus station

"Thank you very much for this day, and remember.. don't fight again with Ryeowook.. Okay?" said Yesung outside the car.

"Okay hyung~ hahaha..~" Kyuhyun smiling to his hyung, 

"Hey Hyung! you must be fast or that bus will go without you..." said Kyuhyun.

"AH! WAIT!" Yesung yelled and run crossing the street.

and......

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

“ANCHOVY!!”

 

He drowned in the pool, he was get fainted!! What should I do!?

I can’t swim!!

But, I must save him!

Even I can't swim, I get the tire pool and wear it to my body, and than I jumped to the swimming pool.

 

"Hyuk Jae-ah! I will save you!" I'm yelled, but my body didn't want to go to his place.

I can't move, oh.. how to swim! I forgot it, how to swim?? I'm already stopped to swim from 9 years ago..

AAh... why this... is.. so... hard... now...?!

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

"ANCHOVY!!" someone yelled to me?

Is that Donghae...?

Just two.. no.. three person that know that name...

me.. Donghae.. and... who?

why I forget the last one...? 

ah.. It's must be Lee.. Lee... who's his name?

I just remember his first name.. ah, It because our (three) first name was a same. "Lee"

Lee Hyuk Jae, Lee Dong Hae or my parents call him Hyuk Hae, and.. Lee.. who?

ah.. head-ache!

 

ah.. by the way.. why is so dark here..? Even I open my eyes, it's similar with when I close my eyes..

and, why it hard to breath..? I feel something insert my nose.. 

Augh.. so hard... to.... breath...

 

"Hyuk Jae-ah I will save you!" 

a low voice.. who's that? Is that the new comer? my new classmates..?

why he always call me with Hyuk Jae..?

I hate that name, it's sound a same with... Hyuk Hae..

Please, everyone don't call me Hyuk Jae!

 

UHUK..! I can't breath no more!! 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

"Hyuk Jae-ah!! hold on!!" I'm closer to his body, his body was floating in the pool, I'm so scared..

"Please! don't die!! Let me help you!"

Yes! I can grab his arm, and now I must pull him to the side of the swimming pool.

Hard to swim with a person that fainted in your hug

 

I try to swim faster, and faster, I don't want someone die..

Having reached the edge of the pool, I tried hard to lift him up and lift me up again toabove, it takes time ..

I hope he will okay..

 

I feel his nose was didn't breathing! I'm so scared!

Now I will call ambulance!

 

~calling ambulance~

 

"HyukJae-ah.. hold on.......!!" I start to tearing.. 

now I try to push his chest.. try something that usually I watch on TV..

I push and push and push his chest with my power, but it's not enough I think, my energy was already taken for that swim..

 

"HyukJae-ah.. don't die like this...... did you remember me..? I'm your best friend... remember..? from we were born, we always together.. HyukJae ah~ please.. remember me before you leave this world.."

I talk to him while I push his chest.

now I'm crying, I feel like a girl, that can't do anything to his boy, and just crying and crying..

 

Where is the ambulance!!?

 

I can't stop crying when I hear the ambulance siren..

The ambulance crews come with a litter and lift HyukJae's body to the litter.

One of them ask me, "Hey, how long he drowned??"

"I.. I.. I d-d-o-on-t-t th-ii-nk s-s-so.. ,may-may-b-b-be i-i-ts..3 o-o-r 4.." I still crying and hard to say something while my tear still out from my eyes..

"Okay, now you get this blankets and dry your self, change your clothes with the clothes that already prepared by us" said that woman crew.

 

They still try to pull HyukJae's chest when I change my clothes and dried my self.

Now they take up HyukJae and get he in to that ambulance. I look HyukJae's face for a while, he looks so so white, pale!

I pray to God, please, don't take him.. don't take him...

 

"Can I go with you..?" I ask the woman crew, and she said, "No, too much people in the ambulance will make a bad situation" and running to the ambulance with many tools in her hands.

Okay, I know, I will go with my car..

I running to the school parking area.. not to hard to find my car, my car is white.. a sport car.. and that's alone, no one car in the parking area.

I look my watch in the car when I start to drive following that ambulance.

That ambulance was so fast!

 

"Ah.. I lost it!" I turn on my GPRS to know the way to go to the hospital.

I not remember the way, because I'm new in this town.

"Okay.." I still look at my GPRS monitor, and not notice anything..

and...... I look someone, in front of my car, just 5 meters..

"Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......................." I try to stop but a car behind me crash my car..

and my head hit my steering wheel.

 

BRUkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

 

someone in front of my car was thrown on the road and blooding.. 

"Oh no.. I hit someone,"

and then I hear..

 

"YESUNG HYUNG!!!!!!!"

Then my head is very sore.. and I'm fainted.