New Classmate

Back to Life After Death

 

Part 1 of 2

 

Mr. Hee POV

 

"YOU!!!" This monkey! I walk to the door, I'm so upset! his face make me want to puke!

"Hmm...?" he look at me but without a scared face. I'm so mad!!!

My face is in front of his face, my hands ready to slap him, I rise my right hand, but..

 

Tok tok tok~

"Excuse me.." said a low voice.

Haisshh.. who's that!!

I staring at HyukJae and go outside to see who is that, to see who bothering me when I want to give HyukJae punishment.

 

"Hello, Sir, I'm a new student here.." said that low voice. He's handsome.. no! He's pretty!! Pretty boy! (even he was a prettiest student, I'm still the prettiest teacher, hah)

"ah.. new student, why are you so late? This is your first day,"

"Sorry Sir, the principal...."

"oh, yeah... I know I know.." haissh!!! That Mr.Leeteuk! Mr.Special! hah?! always talk much to a new student, that make they late in their first day of school!

 

"Okay, get in," I sighing and told him to get into the classroom. 

Like what I said before, he was pretty.. all girls in my class focused at his face.

 

"Nah, class, this boy is your new classmate," I introduce a little about him, and.. btw, where is that monkey that a while ago was stand near that door?!

I look everywhere and found he just asleep in the back of the class! (actually I dumped him to the back.. -_-) Seriously! First day become an annoying day!

"Emm.. You, please introduce yourself" I said to that new comer, and I sit to the teacher's chair. So tiring..

 

"Hello everybody, My name is Lee Sung Min"

"Ooooo..." the girls responded.. 

"I'm 17th years old, and I come from Kyung Hee High School, nice to meet you.. ^^"

 

"Nah, you can choose your seat... emm..maybe, the best seat is beside that boy, Cho Kyu Hyun.."

"Where?"

"There..There.." I pointed my finger to Kyu Hyun.

"He was the smartest student in this class.." I said it to him, KyuHyun just smile, but Ryeowook who sit near him.. ahh.. his face look like his cuisine.. cooked crab. Red like a rose, and his face was swell like a bread.. That the risk if you crying.

 

"Ah.. but, I prefer like to sit there.." I look he walk to the back and sit in the back of the class.. oh... with that monkey...

Congrats Monkey.. you have a new friend...

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

"Emm.. You, please introduce yourself" I hear that sound.... hah.. Hey! Heechullie! you're so noisy!! don't you know, someone try to sleep here?! haissh...

"My name is Lee Sung Min........." dare you!! shut up! but....

I hear a low voice, hah? SungMin? a girl? ah.. what ever.. I just need to sleep...... 

 

"I prefer like to sit..........." 

Haissh!!! you all is so noisy!! I want to sleep but usually hear many sounds!!!

"Haa.................? bla bla bla" 

 

Not only HeeChul and that new comer!! all students now is so noisy!!!!!!!!! what happening!

I open my right eye, just look for a while, many eyes look at me.

Why they look at me? I sleep? That my usual activity right? Anything wrong?

 

Then I look an empty chair beside of me, and look someone... 'Oh, already... someone,.. hoahhmm..

I close my eyes again and try to sleep..

.........

.....

....

"HAH!?" I wake up and look at someone that sit on the empty chair.

 

"Nah, Lee Sung Min, actually, you sit on a worst seat." said Mr. Hee.

"Worst..?" said Sungmin.

"Yah.. no one want to sit on that chair.. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me.." 

Hey~! what going on! who is he!? why he is here? 

I look at the entire class, and found that there are, beside Kyuhyun's chair (the princess chair, the girls always talk about that!)

haisshh.. 


Oooh.. mianhaeyo.. actually I'm already write for a chapter, but, accidentally I click the delete button, (backspace)

so sad.. now I must remember all chapter, but I make it in 2 part.. sorry again... b'cause I still can't remember all..... ><

 

Part 2 of 2

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

"Eunhyuk hyung.. my knees is bleeding... huaaa.... it hurts..."

"aah.. why?? are you fall or something??"

"Yeah, Bada run behind me.. I'm scared.. hiks.. hiks.. it hurtsss.."

"ssh.. ssh... don't cry, let me treat your wound... "

"hiks.. hiks..."

"Donghae-a, don't cry........"

 

Sungmin POV

 

All students in the class has already went home.. but HyukJae sshi still sleep there.. Is he will angry if I wake he up??

I dunno, but, if I leave him alone.. 

"Donghae-a, don't cry....." Donghae...?

"Who cry?" hah..? HyukJae talk in his sleep?

"Donghae-a, just a minute.. I will take the medicine..." Now his legs is moving like when he walk.

"HyukJae sshi..?" I try to wake he up

"Don't move, I'll take that bandage..." His hands grab my arm, and look like if he want to wrapped my arm with bandage.

"HyukJae sshi..."

"Nah, finish... Is it still hurts?"

"HyukJae sshi... wake up... it's already evening.." 

He still sleep.. what can I do..

 

Eunhyuk POV 

 

"Nah, finish... Is it still hurts?"

"No, It's better... thank you hyung....." Donghae is smiling.. he is a handsome kid.. that my little brother!

 

"hehe.. You're welcome," 

"You're the best ever and ever brother that I have!"

"Wuaa.. thank you.. ^^"

 

Syuuuuuuuuuuut

Hah.. why.. why.. it's dark.. I can't open my eyes! why??!
What happen??

Where is Donghae?! Donghae!!!

 

"DONGHAE!!" I'm screaming

 

Sungmin POV

 

He always talking with someone, in his dream.. now I'm getting tired, It's already 20 minutes I try to wake he up...

"Hyuk Jae sshi..."

"Hyuk Jae sshi... I'm tired, wake up please... let's go home.."

"Hyuk Jae sshi.."

 

"DONGHAE!!" he wake up, and sreaming.. his eyes opened.

 

"Hyuk Jae sshi... calm down.. calm down.. why you're so sweating like this..?"

"Where is he?? Where is he?? Tell me! Where is he?" he yelled again and stand up, he walk out from the class and still yelled, 'Donghae! Donghae!' in the coridor.

"He? Who..?" I'm confused, who's 'he'?

"Where is Donghae!!?" he staring at me.

"Donghae? Who?" now he talk about a person named Donghae again..

 

Now he run into the swimming pool (indoor swimming pool), I must chase him, but he run very fast!

"Where is Donghae!?"  I heard him..

He yelled and run on the edge of the pool,

I dunno what happen but, he stopped. He stand near the pool, and I dunno why, he suddenly fainted...

And..

 

Byuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

 

"ANCHOVY!"


 A short part right?? 

I try to write even I'm busy.. but Thank YOU For Subscribing!! Gamsahamnidaa..~ laugh