Yesung's POV

Yesung's Love and (Long) Life *PREQUEL*

I peeked out the window and watched Siwon back up and drive around the corner. 

Then I searched for my car keys and grabbed some money. I raced out the door and hopped in my car. I checked the adress for the hospital one last time. 

"So far away~" 

But it would all be worth it once I had those pills.

It took a while to get to the hospital but once I made it I was led straight to my doctor's office. 

"Dr. Lee?" I asked quietly. "It's me, Yesung, for the-"

"Oh yes, you sit right there and I'll go get them." He smiled and started digging through an overstuffed cabinet. He pulled them out and sat in the chair in front of mine. "Now are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure. I'm not ready for this kind of responsibility, right now anyway", I said, trying to convince myself that that's why I was doing this. 

Dr. Lee nodded and handed me the pills, but pulled them back at the last second. "The money?"

"Oh yeah, how much?"

"445,919 won", he said casually. ((that's about $400)) 

I gaped and almost started pouting. I knew they would be expensive, but... wow. I sighed and handed over the money.

He gave me the pills, squeezing my hand. "It's too bad, you would have made a cute baby."

I smiled and stood up and left. 

In the car I held the pilks in my hand, spinning them around. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I couldn't have this baby. I couldn't. One: it wouldn't be human. I don't know what it would be, just not human. Two: I really wasn't ready. And three: Well. . .I don't need a third reason because the pills were already sliding down my throat.

I sat there silently for a second, before driving away. I felt strangely normal. Like taking the pills were suppossed to send some shockwave down to my stomach. But it didn't.

Luckily, I made it home before Siwon and hurried to find a hiding spot for the pills. I finally decided to hide them deep in the back of the food cabinet; because that's another weird thing about Siwon, he doesn't eat much.

I layed on the bed waiting for Siwon to come home. He did about half an hour later.

"Siwonnie~" , I jumped up and hugged him like nothing was wrong. He hugged me back, unaware of what was going on inside of me.

He leaned down his cold breath caressing my cheek before he kissed me. I kissed him back, smiling at my success. His hands traveled up and down my back.

I disconnected our lips and looked him dead in the eye. "You love me, right?"

He smiled and said, caressing my cheeks now, "Of course I do." He leaned back down and tried to kiss me again. But I dodged him and my lips went straight to his ear.

"Then what are you?" I whispered. His arms grew tense around me.

"And you know what I mean." 

He sighed and took my hand and led me to the bed. I sat there on the edge. And he got on his knees in front of me on the floor. 

"I-I'm a- I'ma. . ." he started. But he gave up and dropped his head on my knee.

I rubbed his head and said, "You're a vampire."

His hands went from my thighs to my feet, for a reason I'm not sure of. But probably for comfort.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I couldn't risk losing you, Yesung, you're my everything."

"It's okay. Under one condition." I said looking straight forward and not making eye contact.

He sighed and stood up. He looked at me and could tell I wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Fine. Tonight."