Namu

RED STRING OF FATE

 

 

 

Minyoung was sitting under the big blossom sakura tree thinking about thay night. Everything start to fall apart for kim family after that night. The happines in the family just dies and they become awkward with each other .

 

And suddenly warm hand cup both of her eye It’s keep her off guard “Guess who is it” a hot breath whispered tickle your neck . Minyoung could point to anyone because that voice sound strange in her ear it’s not myungsoo or her appa voice.

 

You fell scared because could not point in to anyone, and you harshly brush that hand off and quickly stand up. You are stunned looking at a figure that standing in front of you, it’s non other than smiling Nam WooHyun your chillhood friends.

 

You are going to burn  hole on my face princess?” chuckle woohyun

 

 His action cut your daze when he yank you down and sat beside you . Still shocking you ask  “What….when-?” there are so many question lingering in your mind but he cut you off

 

I came to see you… .I just arrive thought… Aigoo Minyoung-ah I miss you so much.How many years now 7,8 years last we see each other " He smile brightly to you and you melt right away, his smile so warm that make you forget all your family problem.

 

"It almost 8 years now oppa and  you are not that chubby Namu anymore....Oppa I know it's rude to ask but why you suddenly here?"

 

"Yeah I lose some pound. Well i here on behalf of my dad to errand some of his work,but i do miss you....Where is myungsoo? Since I arrive I'm do not see him yet" Woohyun start to looking around the garden hoping to find Myungsoo 

 

"Appa send him to Busan for diplomatic visit " pouting minyoung. 

 

"Oh Choohee also at Busan visiting our aunt maybe she will meet with myungsoo there". Minyoung try to hide her sadness and uneasiness thinking that myungsoo with her friends Choohee with her smile. But Woohyun could read her like open book and know something was wrong and yet his instinct prevent him from asking minyoung. 

 

And Woohyun and minyoung stay there under sakura tree that start to blossom beautifully until dusk talking to each other and remeber some memories that they share together....Sitting next to each other Woohyun never could fell happier than ever and he so happy after all this year he finally back to you.

 

Dup dap..dup dap... Minyoung-ah do you hear that ? my heart beat for you ,will you ever see me as a man ?

 

 

 

 

             ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I know it's lame chapter but I promise you that next chapter will be more interesting.

It's been hectic for me since new semestar will begin less than a week.

Do forgive me for my language, grammar and wrong sentences English is not my language .

 

 

                                    READ.SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT