They knows

RED STRING OF FATE

 

 

 

LISTEN TO :   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

 

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Crying and sobs are echo trough big room. All the sound come from the poor and disappointed  mother while the daughter tears silently fall down into her  milky fair skin. Dark aura can be detect on angry father , he try to control his anger  toward his children because he don’t want to make any move that later will bring regret. He need to take care thing carefully so that this thing will not leak to the villagers. While the son just keep his head down on the floor. There they are  “ The Kim ” sitting against each other in the study room. All the maid,butler,gardener  being send home for today that mean only four of them in the big villa up hill.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"I love you so much Kim Min Young " said while leaning his face forward

 

 

"I love you too Kim Myung Soo opp" said Minyoung close her eyes and wait for her first kiss to be taken by his own brother Kim Myung Soo

 

 

 

PANG !!!!!!! 

 

 

Both of them looking up to search the source of the sound. And finally they eyeside  fall on women figure with scattered corn pudding and broken platter on her feet. That women face are pale like dead people and her body are shaken. From afar Myungsoo and Minyong can see tears that are threat to fall from that women eyes. And from that moment they nightmare start to kick off and hunt them down.

 

 

 

OMMA !!!

 

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Sigh from the father break the silent for a moment " Humm...... Myungsoo how could you do this to us. She your sister, your biological sister. You should protect her not doing oppositely " Mr Kim say tiredly and looking in his beloved son eye.   "Tell me, tell us since when this matter happen " Mr Kim say in persuade tone.

  

 

Myungsoo tears feal down to his cheek, in harsh voice " Iiii....-ittt s-start years ago when Appa and Omma are looking for courting candidates for her. I start to realize that I love Minyoung more that brother-sister love." Myungsoo shuttering and looking straight to Minyoung and smile at her.

 

Again Mr .Kim sigh. His head start to pound because of this problem.There one question that lingering in his mind but he hesitate to ask ,but he need to ask to make thing clear. " Myungsoo look into my eye and anyswer me faithful "

 

 

Myungsoo nodded his head and try to concentrate with what the question his Appa will ask 

 

 

" Have you ever done anything to Minyong? Are you all ready touch her as a lover? Mr Kim ask straightly

 

 

Minyoung and Myungsoo eye widely oppen as their jaws hang around effect from their Appa question. It take minute for them to process the question into their mind.

 

 

" Aa-....apppppaaaa......M-eeee a-anndd Minnnn-yyouung...." Myungsoo shuttering looking nervously at Minyoung.

 

 

              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

READ.SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT

 

CLIFFHANGER....

SO HOW WAS CHAPTER TWO ??