02

Kai's Already A Father?!

 

I left my house early today to stalk EXO slash Kai. I spent one and a half hour outside their management's building.
"Day 1 of stalking Kai." I said to myself. I couldn't believe that I actually agreed to this.
 
I saw Kai with his fellow members and they went inside the van. I followed them using my car. They were headed to a studio. They all went out the car and went in the building. So did I. I pretended to act all arrogant and walked like a celebrity in order for me to get in. I think the guard actually thought I was a celebrity because he didn't blocked my way. He even bowed and opened the door for me. Good thing I was wearing my fur coat and shades, that maybe added the celebrity feel.
I took a peek in the glass of the room they were in, they were having a photoshoot. I observed them. There's nothing. I see no 'bad' habits. He's a lot caring when it comes to s. 
 
I sat on the couch near the room they were in and waited for them. Someone went out the room, it was Kai. He walked infront of me and I pretended to text. Kai went to the coffee vending machine and payed for 15 cups? 15 cups I think, then he put it all on the tray and went back to the room. As he passed by, he stopped infront of me and bowed, then proceeded to the room. Maybe he caught me looking at him so I just smiled back awkwardly at him.
After he came back to the room, I checked to whom he is giving those cups of coffee. I saw him giving it to the photographer, s, stylist nunas and to the other staffs. 
"What a good kid." I thought.
 
Lunch break came and every member was given time to go out on their own. Of course, I followed Kai. He went to a coffee shop and sat down. I came in too and ordered a  Caramel Latte just for props. I sat two tables away from him and pretended to read a magazine.
He just ordered a cinnamon tart and a cappucino for lunch. Maybe he wasn't that hungry because a fan came by and gave them Tongdak. After he ate, he called someone and talked for a while.
 
Desperate I am, I tried to order again because his seat is near the counter. "How are you? Have you eaten already? I'll see you soon okay? Take care~" I heard him say that.
A girlfriend, perhaps?
 
Their photoshoot ended at 5PM, they all packed and left the building and so did I. Suddenly the van stopped at an apartment and Kai went out. He bowed and waved goodbye to s and went inside the apartment.
I went out the car too and 'spied.' I followed him til the 14th floor. He knocked on the door and a girl went out and hugged him. I took a video of everything that happened. 
 
After she hugged him, she went back inside and called someone. Then, a little girl came out and hugged Kai. 
He has a family? I frozed. I panicked and stopped the video. I changed the settings and took a picture of it instead. As I snapped a photo, the camera let out a flash. 
 
"I forgot to remove the flash!" my thoughts panicked as I saw them look at me. Kai made the little girl go inside the house and went to my direction. I ran to the elevator and good thing it immediately closed. As I reached the ground floor, I immediately ran to the exit but something caught me, it was Kai.
 
"Yah! Please delete those pictures." I can feel his hand getting tight on my wrist.