。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・chapter two。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・

ughh, not you again

"Lu Han, why don't you show her around the house while Mrs. Jung and I talk?" Lu han nodded and stared at you. You took that as a signal to go with him. He showed you the piano room, the pool, the kitchen, the toilets, etc. It was really awkward and there was hardly any talking. "Excuse me, but where am I sleeping?" I asked "In my room." "WHAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?" he was kidding right? "No, don't get any ideas. I'm not sleeping with you, don't get your hopes up. We're gonna be sleeping on seperate beds, just in one room. Stupid." "YAAAH, I'm not stupid." god, he gave you a heart attack. You followed him back to the living room. "So, are you two getting along well?" Asked Mrs. Lu, you and Lu Han eyed eachother.

It was almost time to sleep. You quickly showered and changed into your pyjamas. They were just a simple singlet and shorts. There were two queen sized beds in the room. You walked to one of them and layed down. "Yaah, get off of my bed!" Yelled Lu han as he walked in. Psshhh, rude jerk, you thought as you went to the other bed, across the room. Lu han just got out of the shower, wearing a towel that only covered his bottom half. You blushed for some reason and turned your head away. Lu han saw you blush and smirked. "Yahh Minah, your mum told me to tell you that you're going to school with me tomorrow." "Mmmmmhkay." You said while still keeping your head turned. Lu han turned the lights off and went into his bed. You couldn't sleep, it felt really stuffy in the room. Eventually, you fell asleep.

"Minah, Minaahh, MINAHHHH WAKE UP" Yelled your mum. You sat up from your bed but you could hardly open your eyelids. "WHAT?!" You moaned. "School starts in an hour. Get dressed, eat your breakfast downstairs and pack your things." "Mmm okay." Your mum left your uniform on your bed. "Omfg how short is the skirt?" You asked, you're not used to wearing short skirts and you usually wore your skirt up to your knee at your old school. You sighed and put your uniform on.

 

 

You went downstairs to eat breakfast that the maids prepared and to get your stuff ready. "WOOOOW~ You look so pretty" Yelled Mrs. Lu. "Thank you!" you replied and smiled. You quickly ate your breakfast and got your bag. Lu Han came down the stairs. "Yaahh, let's go." He told you as he went through the front door. You said good bye to your Mum and Mrs. Lu and ran after Lu Han. You walked to a bus stop. There was an awkward silence for about 5 minutes. "So, do we take the bus every morning?" You asked him. "Yeah." he said as he gave you the bus ticket.

When you arrived at your school, your jaw dropped and you froze on the spot. It was one of those really big rich fancy schools. "Don't just stand there, let's go!" yelled Lu Han as he walked 3 meters ahead of you. You snapped back to reality and caught up to him. Lu Han brought you to an office. "Talk to her and she'll tell you the things you need to know." He said and walked off. You knocked on the door and went in. "Hello, my name is Jung Minah, I'm new here." You said with a smile. The lady told you where your homeroom was and other school information.

You walked around the school for about 15 minutes before you could find your homeroom. You knocked on the door and came in. The whole class was staring at you. "I'm sorry for being late, I couldn't find the right room." "That's okay Miss. Jung, why don't you introduce yourself to the class." Ugghh, I hate introducing myself, it's so embarrassing. "Hello, my name is Jung Minah. Please look after me!" You said while bowing. Most of the boys couldn't take their eyes off of you, while the majority of the girls rolled their eyes. The teacher told you to sit in the back row, in the middle of these two guys. "Hey, do you have a boyfriend?" Asked one of the guys with a cheeky grin. You tried to ignore them throughout the whole lesson. It was close to hell.

It was finally recess. You went to the cafeteria after you put your books away and went to order your lunch. You sat at this table by yourself, you felt isolated from the world. Ugghhhh, I hope that everyday won't be like today, this is . I miss my friends already. You sighed and ate your lunch quietly. 

The day went past quickly, suprisingly, and it was time to go home. You walked to same bus stop as before. You were waiting patiently when all of a sudden you heard a high pitched voice. "Oppaaaa, give me a kiss before I go!!" yelled the girl. "Okay, babe." Hmmm, that guy's voice sounds familiar.. you thought. You turned around to see who they were. It was Lu Han and this girl making out. You faced away quickly before they could see you. Ewwww. "Oppa, see you tomorrow!! I LOVE YOUU!" yelled the girl. Uggh, her voice is so irritating. Lu Han came up to you. "How was the first day?" He asked. "Like you would care. It was alright." you replied. The bus finally came and you and Lu han boarded the bus. 

*At home*

"How was your first day? Did you make any friends?"asked your mum. "Umm.. yeah, heaps actually." haha not. "THAT'S GREAT! You didn't need to worry after all!" Your mum hugged you tightly. "O..Okay, I better do my homework now." You said while trying to let go of her grip. "Sure, just be down for dinner later on!" 

You went to your room, sat on your bed and oppened your math books to revise. "Aish, I want to go back home!" you yelled as you threw your text book. You layed down on your bed and stared at the ceiling. 10 minute later, you eventually fell asleep.

 

 

(A/N: Please mind my errors aigoo -.- thanks to the people who subscribed^^)