。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・chapter one。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・

ughh, not you again

"Minah, we're going back to Korea and that's final!" yelled your mum. You exhaled and stomped to your room. You shut the door and plopped on your bed. "ARGHFJFSMHKKJNJ WHYYYYY?!?" you screamed into your pillow. You were moving to Korea and you hated it. It's not like you disliked Korea, it's just that you didn't want to leave your friends behind. You moved to America when you were about 7 years old and grew up in Korea. You had no idea why you were moving, your mum said something about a marriage.. you were too bussy complaining to hear what your mum was saying. You layed on your bed for half an hour before your phone ringed **ringring**, it was your best friend Suzy. "YAHH, are you still going Korea or-" "YES, OMFG THIS ISN'T FAIR, AND SHE ONLY TOLD ME YESTERDAY. If you came along, I would be okay with though. Did you ask your mum yet?" "I can't, my mum said no .. when are you leaving?" "Tomorrow, AISHHH." "Okay, my mum's calling me,  sleep well Minah, love youuu ~" "Okay, you too. I'll call you tomorrow?" "Okay." -beeep- You layed in bed trying to think of ways to not go tomorrow.

 

*At the airport*

"Honey, walk straight. It doesn't look nice when your back is crouched!" said your mum. pshhh whatever, you thought. You were really grumpy and tired because you eventually were dragged out of the house at 4am in the morning. "Why are we to going to Korea anyway?" You mumbled to your mum. "I told you already, it's your Auntie's wedding soon and we have to attend!" "But why do we have to stay permanently?" "Because.. it's better that way! Now be quiet and stop complaining!" yelled your mum. You gained stares from people around you. You gave up, plugged in your earphones and listened to your i-pod.

After a 12 hour flight, you and your mum caught a taxi and drove to where you were going to stay. "Muuuuum, where are we going?"  you asked. "Do you remember who Lu han is?" you shook your head. "Really? Well, we're staying with him and his family. Don't you remember him? You used to be best friends and we used to see them all the time!" You were confused. "So .. how long are we staying with them for?" "Umm.. until we can find an affordable house. Minah, we're lucky enough that they offered us to stay at their home so be rsepectful okay and try to be as clean as possible, please?" "Yeah, fine.." You tried to remember the name 'Lu han'. Hmmm, I've heard of him before, who is he?, you thought. 

"Okay, we're here." said your mum. You stared at the huge double story house. " .. It's just them that lives here ..yeah?" your mum laughed at your expression.

(A/N: let's just say that the house looks similar to this)

After paying the taxi driver, you and your mum made your way to the front door with your luggages and rang the doorbell. A familiar women opened the door. "AHHHH, LONG TIME NO SEE! HOW ARE YOU? WELCOME BACK!.. OMO, IS THIS MINAH, SHE'S SO BIG NOW, AND BEAUTIFUL! COME IN AND PUT YOUR LUGGAGES DOWN." you just smiled and bowed. You went through the door and put your luggages down. omo, how beautiful is their house..  you thought. The house was nicely decorated with fancy paintings, flowers, mirrors, tables, carpets, everything, etc.  they must be rich, you thought. You took a seat on the couch and watched your mum and the other person talk and hug and blah blah blahhh. Then, your mum approached you. "Minah, don't you remember Mrs. Lu?" You tried really hard to remember. After a few seconds, you remembered. "AHHHH, I know, you're the one that used to make the yummy cakes when I was little." She smiled at you and nodded. You then thought of something else. "Do you remember my son, Lu han?" You suddenly remembered. Isn't he the mean one that wouldn't let me use his toys whenever I came over and called me ugly, omg I hate him!, you thought to yourself. Suddenly, a person came down the stairs. "Ah, Lu han, do you remember Mrs. Jung and her daughter? Come and introduce yourself!" He came down the stairs. "Hello, my name is Lu han." he said with a smile and bowed. When he made eye contact with you, he made a disgusted face.

Oh well it's nice to see you too -__-

 

 

(A/N: this chapter was pretty rushed haha)