One Starry Night

♚ One Starry Night ♚
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Author: kaddict

Title: One Starry Night

Characters: DBSK

Pairing: YunJae

Genre: , Fluff

Rating: PG - 13

Length: One - shot

Summary: One starry night in the Jung's Mansion . . .

A/n: I made another one - shot story for YunJae. I hope you will like it, you. A fluffy story to clear my mind with erted things about them. ^^

 

 

 

 

"I'm home." A deep, husky yet gentle voice echoed through the walls of his very own mansion with his own family. Yunho entered the house with a smile, giving his luggage to the maid.

"Appa!" Squeaks were heard. His two sons came running down to him. His eldest, Yoochun who is six years old, hugged his father's right leg. His second eldest, Junsu who is four years old, hugged his father's left leg.

"Hi Chun. Hi Su." He greeted both of his sons and kiss both of their foreheads. "What were you doing?" He asked, squatting to be the same eye level as them.

"We were playing video games!" Junsu exclaimed and giggled. As soon as he giggled, Yoochun giggled too.

"So cute." Yunho murmured and pinch Junsu's cheek lightly. "So have you two been good boys around the house?" The two nodded their heads. "Good. For that, you two have presents."

"Yay! Presents!" The two exclaimed.

"First is Yoochun." Yunho said and patted Yoochun's head who was anticipating. "Although it will take days, I still bought it for you. Your very own grand piano."

"Really?" Yoochun's eyes lit up even brighter as Yunho nodded. "Thank you, Appa! I love you." He exclaimed. Hugging his father and giving him a kiss on the left cheek.

"Welcome." Yunho said.

"What about me?" Junsu asked cutely, pointing at himself cutely.

"Second is Junsu." Yunho turned to Junsu and patted his head. Yunho took his bag and pull out a small bag and handed it to Junsu. It was stuffed with something.

"What are these, Appa?" Junsu asked, shaking the thing.

"Latest video games, Su." Yunho said and smiled.

"Really? Video games!" He exclaimed and gave the same treat to his father, a hug and a kiss. "Thank you, Appa. I love you." Junsu said happily. "Chunne hyung, let's play."

The two walk out with happy faces and walk towards the room where they play video games. The game room.

Yunho chuckled at his sons' cuteness. He shook his head and walk upstairs. As he went towards the master's bedroom, he could hear a faint humming voice. It was melodious and really soothing that makes people sleep from the gentleness of the voice.

Smiling, he walk inside. Carefully opening the door without making noise. He saw his wife's back him and was rocking. He smiled before closing the door so gently. He slowly tiptoed towards his wife and gave him a warm hug.

"Yunnie, welcome home." His wife whispered.

"I'm home, BooJae." Yunho whispered and kiss Jaejoong's neck. He looked down and saw his youngest baby Changmin who is one year old, sleeping on his mother's arms. He lifted his hand and patted Changmin's small head.

"Minnie is tired. He had been laughing earlier when Yoochun and Junsu were bickering cutely because of a game." Jaejoong chuckled and look down at their baby.

"I see." Yunho laughed. He leaned over and gave a kiss on Changmin's forehead.

"I'll tuck him on his crib." Jaejoong said. Changmin's crib was just right beside them. Jaejoong cautiously and gently place Changmin on the crib, still humming.

After placing their baby comfortable on the crib, Jaejoong turned around to face Yunho just to be greeted with a kiss on the lips. It was an innocent peck but became more passionate and deeper as time went.

Jaejoong felt muscular arms around his waist, pulling him. He circled his arms around Yunho's neck as he tilted his head to give Yunho more access. Yunho had purposely bitten his lower lip, asking for an entrance. Jaejoong obliged and opened his mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter